Chapter 3

Body Switching

Takeru's POV:

The next day, I was prepared to see that 'Donghae' guy. Ugh, I hate that guy. I mean I don't understand what his main concern about being the dancer along with his anchovy friend. Some of his fans call him and the anchovy kid 'EunHae'. That's too similar to HaruTake (me and Miura-kun of course). At least I am the most popular guy but sometimes they thought I was the meanest. That's just a stupid rumors until Dori-chan came in.He is the second guy who knows that I am the nicest kid after Miura-kun. Unlike Miura-kun, Dori-chan is more mature but sometimes, he can get into trouble. "Hey!" he said to me. "Why did you came in? Are you also going with me?" I asked. He shakes his head revealing that I have to go alone and pick Donghae up from the airport to my company until something made me fall. WHOEVER MADE THIS BOBBY TRAP, I WILL KICK YOUR ! Sorry guys about my anger. 

tumblr_m6r5oqSHFE1qdcy4ro1_500.gif

20 mintues later, I arrived at the airport and I saw that Donghae kid with my reaction. He went alone without anyone accompany him not even his manager. Of course, I can giggle at him but he couldn't hear it because I make it softer (kekekekekekeke).

tumblr_n1ndhzEH3k1rsq9h4o3_250.gif

A/N: Takeru's second narration. Both POV is coming up and so is the body switching part. Bye!