Chapter 5

Body Switching

Takeru's POV:

I suddenly woke up from that stupid car accident but Miura-kun and the others did not came to me. Why? I went to the bathroom and went I looked at the mirror, I screamed. "AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" How the heck I am inside of Donghae's body? "Oi! Daijoubu deska?" someone asked. I recongized that voice. That guy played Kamen Rider Diend is actually Totani Kimito. He is actually a troublemaker to me and my friends but I know that deep down, he did care for us and he got some love. 

tumblr_mpt5ubbag71s5d40eo1_500.gif

"Tch! I'm okay!" I said. Just I came out from the bathroom, I saw my own body. I freaked out that Donghae is inside my body and I am inside of his body. "AHHHHH!!!!!!" we both screamed and he just fainted. Did he get something else before I arrived to pick him out? 2 mintues later, Donghae and I sat at the office while waiting for the doctor to arrived whether we can be out of the hospital or not. "Mr Donghae." the doctor asked. "I'm here!" said Donghae who is inside my body. "No, I wasn't talking to you Mr Takeru." he said. "I don't mind to interrupt but I am actually Takeru inside Lee Donghae doctor and he is inside my body. Please try to understand." I said. The doctor later laugh thinking I made some joke. "Sorry, but both of you are recovering well and-" the doctor said but go interrupted by Donghae. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY? RECOVER?!?!? AM I RECOVER WHEN I AM INSIDE TO THAT JERK'S BODY?!?!?" he screamed. I made my face a bit angry to him. 

tumblr_mlpg09ajin1s8u7ioo4_250.gif

"Hey you! I never shout to the doctor especially my friends! That's why I never want to meet a jerk like you!" I said to him. "Oh really? And then why in the first place you came to laugh at me?" he said. 

tumblr_m6z04kV9lF1qdcy4ro1_r1_500.gif

"Say what?" I asked with my angry voice though not. I look at him very angry.  

tumblr_mlpg9qaovr1s8u7ioo1_250.gif

"Wouldn't you two calm down?" said the doctor. "SHUT UP!" we both said and we both glared at each other. We both leave the hospital but we still glare at each other.

tumblr_mblgmtEKFS1rq1a2ho1_500.jpg tumblr_mlpg3lUBa21s8u7ioo1_500.gif

A/N: Hahahaha. Neko-chan's and Fishie boy's arguement is very epic and funny. I just wish that the real actors of Takeru and Donghae would see this fanfic. Anyway, the next chapter will be that they have to learnt how to survive with each other's lives.