Chapter 11

Body Switching

Kyuhyun's POV: 

What's wrong with Donghae? And I meant, I knew that Donghae won't cry unless he will tell me. "Hyung, what's your name and do you know me?" I asked to make sure is it him or the other person he was suppose to greet Donghae. I remove my sweat after practicing my musical.

tumblr_n6djubetqT1qeb7ozo1_250.gif

Takeru's POV:

Are you kidding? Think before he punch you. "I am Donghae and I am younger than you I mean older than you!" Darn it! Nice try Takeru. "Donghae, you are older than me not younger although you act as a chlidish. And one last thing, I'm gonna punch you for sure!" he said. Please no no no no no no no no no no! Please don't do that! "Just kidding hyung or rather... Takeru-san." he whispered and then smirking at me.

tumblr_n65zdri63Y1qgh5gxo2_250.gif

"How do you know my name?" I asked. Donghae is gonna kill me for sure. 

Donghae's POV:

Waiting for Takeru to come out and apologised to him but don't tell him that I play a prank on his dad on-screen of Bitter Blood until someone tapped me on shoudler. I turned around and it's Kyuhyun. 

tumblr_n5vk23Rd2O1sd7qtao4_500.jpg

"Hello Takeru or rather you want me to call you someone else, Donghae?" Kyuhyun said. Wait, how did he know I am inside of Takeru? Takeru, you are so dead if you tell him. 

tumblr_n55ocytwYs1sd7qtao2_500.jpg

"I didn't told him!" someone shouted. It's Takeru! "Why? You told him?!? From now on, you will listen to me and never tell anyone about our souls being switch!" I scolded him but in nicer tone. "Excuse me? I didn't told him but he knew that I am me." he said.

tumblr_m75vmhhWCs1qfhafe.gif

If Takeru didn't told Kyuhyun about that I am inside Takeru's body and Takeru is inside my body, how did Kyuhyun know everything?

No One's POV: 

Kyuhyun later explain to them. "The reason I knew you both are each other body because you guys were freaked out after the car accident and you guys confuse your friends. But I knew you guys would act strangley. That's why I knew all along and Eunhyuk ran away. I was watching you guys all along."

image

Takeru (Donghae's body) had his jaw dropped after Kyuhyun knew it all along and Kyuhyun looking at him.

tumblr_myh4b6H6iK1sp0qyjo1_500.gif

 tumblr_n5uwuhXJNi1r25z18o2_250.gif

"Kyuhyun, I am sorry for not telling you that earlier because I don't you to get freak out about this." Donghae said (Takeru's body). "It's okay Donghae, next time whenever you got a problem, just tell me." Kyuhyun said and nodded his head. 

image

 

A/N: Kyuhyun actually knew it all along but he decided to tell them the truth and he wants Donghae to just tell him the problem. Takeru on the other hand, actually feel happy that Kyuhyun made an apology to Donghae. See you in the next chapter!