Chapter 10

Body Switching

Donghae's POV:

"What? My fault? You said my name in front of Hyukkie! You are ruining my style!" I screamed him back.

tumblr_n4ihdkwkvu1qbh7n1o4_250.gif

Suddenly, I heard sobbing. Why does somebody have to cry? No wait! It's Takeru! "Never approach me again! It's your fault!" he said to me and ran off. 

tumblr_mbhn6aLUM51qbtf5qo1_250.gif

Why is it always my fault? I just wish my father never died from the gun but I knew it is actually a cancer. Just that he didn't want me to know.  

 tumblr_n5uwuhXJNi1r25z18o6_500.gif

"Oh no! Someone is approaching me!" I screamed and was about to ran off but I was caught by Takeru's on-screen dad. "What's wrong with you? You have been acting strange and you like to prank on me!" he said. "I did once and not to do it again!" I replied back to him. Okay, you guys did not see my prank on him before I look into the telescope. See the deleted chapter after Chapter 8 and before Chapter 9. 

tumblr_n6cph1dysk1trxr1oo4_250.gif

Takeru's POV:

I was back into the dorm. Kyuhyun asked me to changed into a suit because it was the time to interview Super Junior M about the new music video, Swing. "Hyung, are you okay? You are like crying to me. Don't worry, I will keep it a secret. Saranghaeyo hyung!" he said and make a heart shape.

tumblr_n6pyuyUEx01t3wvtoo1_500.gif

For somehow, he is the only one who is kind to me while others just joking off. "Let me give you a goofy dance." he said and he show his goofy dance.

image

I have to admit, he is cute but only one year older than me which is my old body and makes me feel better since Miura-kun did the same thing to me whenever I am upset. OMG! I am happy!

  gif-yaaa.gif?w=640

Suddenly, I look at the window and Donghae was looking at me when he is upset that I was feeling better.

 tumblr_n5vk4utbTP1sd7qtao6_500.jpg

No choice but to look at the window for him as a funniest face. I watched Panda and Hedgehog as it reminds me of Q10 which is my 2010 drama. 

tumblr_mb4vu6mirb1qagz3wo4_250.gif

 

 

A/N: Takeru was upset at first but got cheer up by Kyuhyun and Donghae did play a prank on Takeru's on-screen father. See my deleted chapter after I finished my whole story. Please, am I not popular after I stop making Super Junior stories?