Chapter 13

Body Switching

Takeru's POV:

1 year later in 4th December 2014

I cannot believe it, they just broke up. Anthony and Kalel are freakin' broken up. I mustn't cry... oh who am I kidding? I need someone to comfort but Miura is not there and Dori must be busy.

image

Until, Donghae was there to hug me. "Don't cry, lean on me for love." he said. "Remember I said just now that when my dad died, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk hugged me for comfort. Now it's my turn to do for others." (A/N: I apologised but ignore Kutsuna-chan in this gif and also Ivy Chen. Deep apology!). I have never seen him this kind before. I would have imagine if I were in his place and he wouldn't have to suffer like this until I immediately stopped crying.

tumblr_n7wjzqmbrn1trxr1oo9_400.gif

image

"Arigatou, Donghae-san." I said in whisper voice to him so that he would never heard that of innocent me until he let go of me. "What?" he said. Donghae must have heard of me already. I guess I couldn't whisper the most. "Don't get yourself wrong dude. In 2007, I used to have pneumothorax. It was the time when I was filming Den-O and I didn't know about it." I explained. "Eh?" he asked. 

beck live action sato takeru gif

"Well, I am not a doctor but it means either one part or all of my lung will collapsed." I said. That's why I don't want anyone especially Donghae to find out about my disease. 

image

"Don't worry, I am already fine. Everyone stills loves me." Until he hugged me again for no reason. "Donghae-san?" I asked and confused. "I don't want you to get hurt again. I've hurt you so much for insulting you when we first met and go through our accident. Sorry." he said. Now I understand why he is kind towards Eunhyuk and his kohai but now, this is the first time he is kind to me. I smile back to him while being hugged. 

b28f43

A few days later...

Donghae and I went to find the fortune teller but at the same time, he have to go for Super Show 6 and I have new TV series show to be filmed. "We look everywhere but there is no fortune teller Takeru." he said.

sato takeru flyers gif

"Ha ha. Come on, we shouldn't give up and we need to get our body back until..." I stopped walking when I saw that person looked familiar.

image

"Donghae-san..." I said but immediately scared.

image

"What? It's just... Eunhyuk-shii." he said. He looked suprised rather than scared.

tumblr_n7hlrpQWgV1trxr1oo9_400.gif

"Suprised guys!" Eunhyuk said but all of the sudden, he smirked at me.

tumblr_m6a4jba37l1qawxe1o1_500.gif

 

A/N: In this chapter, Takeru was upset that Anthony and Kalel got broken up until Donghae hugged him to comfort him. Also, he reveals that he use to have pneumothorax and again, still got comforted by Donghae who feel sorry for him. Also, they still have to find the fortune teller until they see Eunhyuk. See you in Chapter 14! 

Look out for poll voting: