Chapter 4

Body Switching

Donghae's POV:

Did someone just laugh at me? I heard someone is laughing at me though softer. I grabbed his shoulder and ask him. "Hey! Why did you laugh at me?!? What's your name?!?!?" I asked. "Wah! Slow down man, my name is Takeru or some people call me neko-chan." said the boy who got timid easily. "Takeru,....... SATO TAKERU?!?" I screamed but I covered my mouth. I made my face pout easily and that's why my manager wants me to go to Japan to meet this guy not going to his company. 

tumblr_mxw17iZvsm1rdcoblo3_500.gif

"I apologised that but let's get along, please?" I asked him. "Otherwise, you're gonna have to come with me to show your family?" I said. I even use my finger to move this Takeru boy to come along with me.

tumblr_n07nf3CaC21s9l9vyo1_250.gif

"Fine, let's get along together only if you are nice to me and my friends." he said. YES! My plan works.

 tumblr_mygo829QiV1t1ilqao2_500.gif

Later that night, he drives me to his company and it was 12 midnight. Of course, I arrived late at the airport because I was distracted easily by my fans. "TAKERU! WATCH OUT! THERE'S A CAR IN FRONT OF US!" I shouted. Unfortunately, we got a car accident and I saw Takeru's blood on his shirt and I passed out. The next thing I know that was I was in the hospital and people call me Takeru. "Why are you guys calling me Takeru? He's over there next to-" I said as I was shocked that my body was there and my voice sounds different. I quickly took Heechul's mirror (of course I always steal his mirror everytime Siwon needs it but this time I need to see whether I'm okay or not). NO!!!!!!!! I am..... inside TAKERU'S BODY! Someone just touch me and no I'm not a serective person!

tumblr_micua5bdSc1riythuo2_400.gif

A/N: Hahahahahaha. Now they switch bodies. That reaction of Takeru in this drama (Mei-Chan no suji) is very funny so I decided to put this as Donghae's reaction. Anyway, that's just Donghae's narration. Takeru's narration is next after this chapter. Bye!