Chapter 8

Body Switching

Donghae's POV: 

What the heck? Kyuhyun just dragged my old body... I mean Takeru to go back into the dorms but I haven't finished my sentence. Oh bother! How will Takeru able to survive in my old body?

tumblr_n5m49r2gHb1qbc581o2_250.gif

But someone approached me and ask me to sit down. "What's wrong that you need to speak that kid?" asked the female voice. 

tumblr_n5uwuhXJNi1r25z18o1_400.gif

Oh my! She's... I will tell you guys later but for now I currently watching Bitter Blood and I love cop shows. Back to reality Donghae! "I hate to say but I am not the usual me." What am I saying? Come on Donghae you can do it! "I am actually-" but she just left me alone! Nice try fishy, you not only try to tell her that you are Donghae but also unable to finish your sentence to Takeru got dragged away by Kyuhyun until I recevied a phone call from who? It's Takeru! And how the heck he got my phone number? Oh right, his manager gave him the phone the number.

tumblr_n5c3dpHcvi1rrvp7ao1_400.gif

"Hey there! Did Kyuhyun say anything to you?" I asked. "Um... yes and he asked me what wrong with me? I tried to explain to him that I am me, Takeru but he just laugh at me! Oh no!" he said with shocking voice. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's now my Bitter Blood schedule but I can't appear as you. You have to take my place because you have my body! Ryeowook is crying about Yesung is still in the army. Bye!" Takeru just cut off the phone line. I haven't even said that my father is dead. Alright, the reason I was very angry during the beginning before I was stucked into Takeru's body because ever since my dad died, I wanted to make sure I will get my avenged for him but before he died, he told me that revenge for someone you love will not make it happen for them. I should have realised that before now and it's too late to do that. 

tumblr_n4ihdkwkvu1qbh7n1o5_250.gif

I will tell you guys at the end! I have to look at the telescope to find Takeru in my body. It's time for my schedule because it is my interview with Super Junior M members. However, Takeru has to be appear as me. Wait a second! What is he doing? Talking to Eunhyuk! Oh my! I have to run to stop talking to Eunhyuk and tell the monkey the truth!

tumblr_n5wqqb8yeD1r25z18o1_500.gif

 

A/N: Donghae reveals why he is arrogant and implusive because his appa (father in korean) is dead. That's why in previous chapter, he was trying to tell Takeru about his father. He also worried about Eunhyuk talking to Takeru! So, what will Donghae do? Find out in the next chapter! Sayanora! Annyeong!