Chapter 1

Body Switching

Takeru's POV:

After my schedule, I went back to my dressing room to rest and to do selca of course. Later, I played my piano (it's my talent after all). 

tumblr_n09xp0NqtH1r2mqk7o1_r1_250.gif

I won't let anyone interrupt until someone came in my room. Of course, it is rude to just come in and then, you will feel irritated. "Hey neko-chan, playing your piano again?" someone asked me with annoying voice. His name is Shu Watanbe and he is my other best friend aside from Miura-kun and Dori-chan. "Can you please don't interrupt me while I was playing my piano?" I asked him. "Sorry but I want to tell you something and by the way, it is a good news." Shu said. Sometimes, he would say some good or bad news about Skip Beat. It is a taiwanse drama and I still don't get it why everyone says that Po Shang is so cute despite he is a jerk. "It's about your favourite drama 'Skip Beat' right?" I asked with my annoying voice. Shu just nodded and said "Do you know Po Shang's actor name?" he asked. Wait a second, why no one told me about Po Shang's actor name? I knew him from somewhere. "His actor name is Lee Donghae. He is gonna be in our company tomorrow and we have to behave well." Shu said. "Is he a..... Super Junior member?" I asked him. "Yes. You never heard their music? Not even 'Sorry Sorry'? Anyway, here's the box I want to give you back and see ya." Shu said as he later leaves my room. At least he give me back my box. That Donghae person is still a jerk after all. I won't forgive him. Now, I wonder what's inside that box. BOOM! Something just punched me and I fell down. 

tumblr_m50gmdtZDw1rxajv3o1_400.jpg

"SHU!" I screamed until Miura-kun came in. "Are you okay?" he asked. He is the only one who is nice to me but sometimes he can do pranks on me. "What's that bruise on your cheek?" he said. I smiled and said "Nothing and what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I need your help to carry some of my stuff. I going to film in Korea by myself and some think that we are EunHae." he said. Of course, I'm gonna miss him but I decided to return back into my nature self (which is the nice side). "EunHae? Hae, hae, hae......... DONGHAE?!?!?" I thought while helping Miura-kun carry some of his stuff. If I meet Donghae, I would not say hello to that jerk.

 

A/N: That's just Takeru narration. Donghae's narration will be next in the Chapter 2. For the body switching part, it will be coming soon. See ya for neko-chan and fishy boy!

 tumblr_mnf5bjFQLv1rynpaxo4_250.gif

tumblr_n1segm2CCg1rlwvrgo4_250.gif

Just some macros picture of them and NO! I never hate Donghae.