How to Use a Skateboard

The Art of Following the Sun

I gripped a little tighter to the hand shovel I was holding. I slowly breathed in and out, staring him in the eye, the same thing they teach you to do when you unexpectatedly meet a giant bear in the mountains. The only difference is that my situation is worst. A thousand times worst.

I was in danger. My hobby was in danger. My garden was in danger. The garden that I found at the beginning of freshman year and has been taking care of since then. It was the pit of death back then. Nothing was growing and the soil smelled disgusting. As if something had died in it. As if someone had dumped nucleur waste onto it.

Every nerve in my body was on alert, and I try to make myself look bigger by inhaling air to puff up my chest. I was not going to let this random stranger ruin what I love here. I was not going to let him expose my secret.

I was not going to let him leave here alive.

Yes that's it. I'm going to kill this guy. It's just one guy, no one will miss him. Maybe the government teacher, but that'll be it. It's better if he dies and I can keep my garden a secret.

So I'll murder him and clean up this crime scene. Where would his body go? The dumpster could work. I could just burn it somewhere. But right now, I have to kill him. Since he knows my secret.

What would I kill him with though? I glance down at my shovel. No, that wouldn't work. I need something big, something long and would cause him harm.

But there was nothing here. There's a tree. Then there's my garden. The wooden labels are way to small was well. Then.... what?

Then, as if God was urging me to kill him already, my eyes focused on the long skateboard he was holding. With one end resting on the floor, the other end stopped above his knee. That would work. I would kill this boy with his own skateboard. It was be simple. I will simply bang it over and over again on his head until he passes out. Then I'll keep banging it until all the blood flows out of his body and my mission will be accomplished.

"Excuse me, are you Sehun?" a soft voice askes, interrupting my line of thoughts. Her slim legs slows to a stop as she bends over, panting. "S-sorry I'm late. I was talking to my friends and forgot the time." She tries a smile, and I realize she's actually pretty. Her featherly brown hair falls gracefully around the side of her face. I look between the two, they would make a cute couple.

Except I already knew that Sehun likes Baekhyun.

 


Luhan is quite anti-social isn't it? Sehun must be quite shocked! This whole chapter takes place over the course of about a minute. That's all, thanks for reading and thank you to all the subscribers! I really appreciate it. An upvote too! You guys make my day! Thanks for reading, until next time then ^^