Wednesdays

The Art of Following the Sun

Mexican Tacos are delicious like smexy cows.


"So, uh, you're Luhan?"

I dejectedly watch as he briskly walk off, my question hanging in the air. I look down at the dirty shirt in my hand. The extra twenty minutes I have spent this morning choosing out my outfit, adding a beanie, and fixing my hair, it all came crashing down to this.

I guess it didn't matter whether or this he's Luhan. Ever since yesterday at the park, I've hope and pray that maybe they got the wrong guy. That maybe he isn't this so called 'Luhan'.

Because that way, I would have a chance. But now, it's care that whoever he is, he doesn't want to me my friend. I place my free hand over my chest, trying to make sure the organ inside hasn't exploded from the pain.

I'd never had a chance, I realize. He's completely out of my league.

Rejection really does hurt.

 

Government's class, later that school day

How you ever put on an act, where you pretended that you don't really a certain person, when in reality, that's the only thing you're playing attention to?

Well here I was, lying on my desk. Being pathetic and pretending I was asleep. Secretly though, I was just staring at him.

His bright eyes, accompanied by his featherly lashes. He blinks a lot, but more when he's concentrating on his task. He makes it obvious when he's on a problem because he puffs up his cheeks, and his pink, full lips, press together. He sniffs once in a while, and when he does, he pauses and looks around, like a little puppy. His small and elegant nose highlights his face really well. His short hair is the longest in the back, encasing the top of his neck. The rest of his hairstyle highlights his ears and jaw really well. He has a really nice jaw, but somehow it doesn't make him look anymore manlier.

If you really study him, his jaw is probably the only feature on his face that reveals to you that he isn't a five year old boy. Oh he just his lips. I guess that also brings out his blinking reflexes. How cute.

I suddenly felt an urge to hug him. To run my finger gently down the side of his face, to verify if his skin is actually as soft as it looks. To place my mouth on his beautiful hair, then run my finger down the side of his body. To inhale his toxication scent, which I still can't get out of my mind since our last encounter. To place my hands under his clothes and.... 

"Class over!"

I broke from my train of thoughts. Class was over already. I had somehow manage to spend a whole period staring at him. But then a little sadness creeped in when I became aware that I wouldn't be able to see him, to admire him, until tomorrow.

When's government class? Tomorrow is... Wednesday. I don't have government on Wednesdays.

I scrowled to myself. Great, just great.

 


Thanks for reading! I have hard times finding good pictures of Luhan for some reason :(