Shy yet straight forward

Sequel to: I found you

- fast forward to the day of vacation -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Loud roaring in the living room*

"I know you guys are excited, me too! But don't have to be roaring and screaming around like little kids right?"

I told the boys. 

"Yeah~ You see, princess here is acting like the big boss, and you boys like little children. Tsk tsk tsk" Chanyeol supported.

"Ayee~ Yeol ah, I know you're excited too, don't act as if you're not alright~ I can see it right through your eyes!~" Baek retorted and .

Chanyeol could only keep quiet and I just quiet laugh away.

We grabbed all our luggages, bags and important stuffs before heading to the airport in our cars.

As expected, the car was really noisy and loud. Thankfully my ears can withstand them.

And guess what, its even noiser when there's Baek, Oppa, and Chen. Oh my goodness~~

I plugged in my earpiece and listened to some soothing songs. Too soothing till I fell asleep.

 

After the 'not very long yet long' ride, we reached the airport.

We gathered all our stuffs and reported to the teachers and join the rest.

The teacher then gave out our boarding passes, and sent in our luggages.

"Alright kids, most important thing to keep in mind is safety. Anything happens, first thing is not to panick but report to one of the teachers here. Got it?"

"Yes teacher~" Everyone answered.

Its quite rare to get responses or answers from the whole class usually, but I guess everyone was excited for this trip and somehow being coorperative.

(Ok, lets skip the scenes during the airflight and also the fans situations with exo. C'mon~ Its focused on exo and I! And maybe Se-yo-Mi? Aish~)

 

After 2 hours or so of flight, we finally reached Jeju! 

Got our things, boarded our bus to the resort, checked in to the hotel and now distribution of room keys.

Ok, probably its gonna be a little awkward....... When the teacher called "Sehun, Chanmi", everyone literally looked at us.

Well, apparently everyone did looked at Junhee and Baekhyun but their looks are different. (Seems Baek already announced himself and Junhee to the 'world'~)

Sehun took the room keys from the teacher and so did the remaining people.

We were then told to settle our things in the room before heading down to the restaurant for lunch.

How kind of Sehun, to help me with my luggage when he has one of his own.

"Sehun ah~ Its ok, I can take myself."

"Nah its ok. Since we're room mates I should at least help you. Here, take one of the room keys and open the door."

"Oh... erm thanks~" 

I took the room key and opened the door. 

First thing I check was the bed.

Thankfully there were two single beds. Phew~ I thought they might set us up or something...

I helped Sehun in with the luggages and placed it a side.

"I'll take this bed, nearer to the toilet."

I shyly told Sehun.

"Ok, then I'll take the other one." He agreed coolly.

We started unpacking some stuffs like coats to be hung in the cupboard, toiletries and towels in the bathroom etc.

 

It took about 20 minutes and its almost time for us to head down for lunch.

"Erm Chanmi ah~"

"Yeah?"

"If you need anything or my help, just ask me comfortably alright? I hope that we don't have any awkwardness during this vacation. I......"

"I? I what?" His words seems to stuck halfway and the way he spoke was a little..... straightforward?

"I....want to get closer with you.... What I mean is, more then what we are now, more then friends..." He was shy I guess, he didn't look up at me while saying that.

"Ah~ Erm....." Well, I'm also lost at words.... My heart starts to race a little.

"I'll ask you if I need anything, thanks. And........." Then he looked up at me when I said 'and..'

Since he's expecting something, "And about that, I'll consider about it. I'll give you an answer tonight." I smiled at him.

He nodded and gave me a smile back.

I guess we are not suppose to stay awkward....right? 

So after having our 'straightforward convo', we went down to join the rest of the boys and Junhee for lunch.

 

Yes you were right, I definitely told everything to Junhee, and made her swear not to tell Baekhyun or anyone.

She promised and we kept this matter low, and surely would let her know my decision tonight as well.

First day of vacation was a little slackish.

After lunch, we had free time around the resort.

Some went to the gym, some went for swimming, some stayed in their rooms, and others spent time inside the game room.

Junhee and I decided to have some girls talk while doing spa.

"I can't wait for your good news tonight Chanmi. I really hope you two can be together! By the way, its obvious at times that both of you liked each other."

"What?! You serious? I didn't say or do anything in front of everyone, and I kept my emotions well..."

"Yeah right, kept your emotions well. You and Sehun's expressions gave away to the crowd when you two are together."

"Junhee ah~~~ If I accept him and start having a relationship with him, you surely think that its the right choice?"

"Of course! You two are like match made in heaven~! Oh dear.... If you don't, you probably will regret."

We chatted for a long time and we ended our spa session well, just in time for dinner.

And tonight, I have to let him know how I feel too......

 

 

A/N: