Excited

Sequel to: I found you

After packing up the store, I gave a call to the store manager.

I explained everything to her and she seems fine and casual about it. (I wonder why)

I'm really excited! After departing my way, I reached home and quickly packed all my stuffs.

I didn't have many things to pack though, just my clothings, toiletries, important things, blah blah blah.

I took only 2 hours to pack everything including calling up the owner of that room, and thankfully he's really nice. (I don't have to pay extra for leaving early!)

Did a little spring cleaning since I'm leaving, and its my way to show gratitude to that owner so..

And time is 6pm. Thankfully we remembered to exchange phone numbers, and so I decided to call him.

Just before I press the call button, the door bell rang. I guessed it him!

I opened the door and I was greeted by my tall handsome brother. He's smiling like mad, so am I. (Guess we're too excited)

He helped to carry my luggage, I closed the door and kept the keys (well the owner said that I can keep it just in case), and we left in his car.

 

It was about 20 minutes down the road and we finally reached his apartment.

We got off his car, took my luggage and bag, and headed straight towards the door. 

I wasn't gaping or what but just admiring how beautiful his exterior was designed, even his small door looked glamourous.

PCY: You're so cute, this is just my back door. Imagine if you're about to see the main door and the interior. *chuckles*

PCM: WHAT?! This isn't the main door? Then what is this glam looking door for?!

PCY: Just a back door from the garage, for easy access back and fro from my kitchen. C'mon, lets go in.

I took my luggage and we went in through his glam back door. (I sounded sarcastic, am I? Oh well..)

As what he said earlier on, it was the kitchen when we first stepped in. 

And yes, I'm gaping because of his beautiful interior. Imagine myself cooking in this beautiful kitchen, I can't even believe it!

Walking slowly, he led me to the living room, and I was gaping too. 

He closed my mouth and laughed at me.

"Tsk, what?" I pretended to be annoyed.

"Stop be astounded and quickly get to your room, I'll give you a mini tour later. And keep your mouth close, or else flies will be flying in!"

"As if your house have flies, its too clean my goodness!" I rolled my eyes and he just love to laugh at me huh.

 

He then led me up the stairs and the first room on the left was my bedroom. On the right was his, and there're about 3 to 4 more rooms on the other end.

I opened the door and it was prettily decorated with pastel colours, white desks and white bed. My favourite colour combinations!

"Did you prepare these for me Yeol?"

"Yes I did baby sis, I don't know what colour you like though, I randomly decorated and cleaned your room everyday."

"This is perfect! They're my favourite colour combinations! Thanks Yeol!" I hugged him. 

"I'm glad that you love it baby sis! Oh and call me Oppa, only my friends call me Yeol." He smiled.

"Hmm, ok Oppa! And don't call me ba--"

"I'll still call you baby sis no matter what. You're still a baby in my eyes, no arguments!" He cut me off and lightly pinched my nose.

I cutely pouted and I guess it worked on him! But he purposely ignored me and left the room. "Rest well baby sis~"

Well, I can't say anything though, I guess he loved me too much and I loved him too! I'll just give in then...