OH MY BOO...

Sequel to: I found you

Rise and shine!

Its our second day after reuniting with Oppa. I'm still very happy and excited!

I woke up a little earlier than my usual wake up time so I decided to make breakfast for the boys. (Yes~ Sehun slept over..... At the other room ok!)

Oppa doesn't have much ingredients for me to prepare so I'm making pancakes, scramble eggs, toasts, and baked beans.

After a few zips and zaps, here and there, my typical simple breakfast is done.

Oppa and Sehun aren't up yet, so I went up to wake them up.

First Sehun, (to avoid awkwardness....I don't know why I'm always feeling this way though) *knock knock* "Wake up for breakfast!~" 

I quickly walked away and headed to Oppa's room.

*knock knock* "Oppa breakfast is ready!"

........... (silence)

I knocked a few more times but no response. I guess he's a deep sleeper isn't he.

I opened the door and saw him lying on his king sized bed, spreading out his limbs like a starfish. (And he snores by the way, softly of course)

I laughed at his position and I quickly took a shot with my phone and kept it away. I then decided to check out his room alittle.

 

Spick and span, no dust, too clean for a man's room. I guess we both got used to doing chores and being independant. (Since young our pare-- forget it)

His room was decorated minimally and with nature vibes. I love it too. Then something caught my attention.

A picture of a group of boys, and the frame was decorated with the word 'EXO'. I believe they're Oppa's brothers.

I saw Oppa, Sehun, and Baekhyun. I guess I've to start recognising their faces, just in case I bump into any of them.

Just then I heard Oppa shifting on his bed. I ran and jumped on his bed, annoying him so that he'll wake up.

And it worked! Haha.

"Aigoo~ baby girl you're awake?" *chuckles*

"Yes I woke up like 2 hours ago just to prepare your breakfast!" (trying to sound sarcastic but he caught me)

"Oh REALLY?? Haha alright, I'll head down soon. Wait for me in the dinning room then." He patted my head and went to his bathroom.

Just when I opened the door, Sehun walked pass and I got a shock.

"Omo..... Erm, g-good morning! Hee~" (trying not to be so awkward in front of him and pretends to smile)

"Oh bye~ I MEAN hi~ Er.......g-good morning....." *aish~* (he rubbed his head. I guessed he was feeling awkward and embarassed when he's still half asleep)

I pretended not to hear anything, not to laugh and quickly walked down, but accidentally.......

He bumped into me when he tries to walk away and I almost fell!

Consider me being lucky or what, he caught me and it was in a SUPER awkward and uncomfortable position. Why?

2 reasons, I was bending backwards against the stairs while his hand supported me at the back, as if we're doing ballroom dancing, (LOL) and secondly, his other arm was pressed against my s........

We were stunned for a few seconds and just then Oppa came out and saw the whole thing. 

"OH SEHUN! PARK CHANMI! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING??!" Looking shocked and he quickly pulled us back to reality.

"AND SEHUN!!! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY BABY'S BOO--........." *clears throat*

Shucks, he saw that. And I guessed Sehun realised about it too. 

I quickly ran into my room and locked the door. "Ahhhhh!!!~~~~" That's what I did.

As usual, Oppa only know how to laugh at me while Sehun apologised and he ran downstairs.

What an adventurous morning I had..... Ugh!!~

I'm so embarassed! Now we're both even, but I think we'll be even more awkward than before.

 

It took me an hour to brace myself to walk out of the room. 

And booyah, Oppa was standing outside. As expected, so I wasn't shocked. (Ok maybe a little)

"He left. Don't worry if both of you are feeling awkward, its normal. Or maybe you two have special feelings towards each other thats why...."

"AH OPPA!!!" I smacked his arms and he laughed at me, again!

"Just kidding baby. *pinched my nose* But seriously if you two are together, I'll support because you two are so matching and it make a great cute couple!"

He teased me, adding a little seriousness to it. But still.... "Aish~ Oppa! Stop teasing already. I'm gonna ignore you!" I huffed.

"Ok ok I'll stop~ *giggles* Go prepare yourself, I'm bringing you out today."

"To??"

"Secret! Ok not really, but you'll know later. Go go go! I'll wait for you at the garage in 30!" He went to his room to get prepared too.

I wonder where is he bringing me to. Hmm......

 

 

A/N:

Imagine Chanyeol's shocked face.....