Thank You

Sequel to: I found you

After dinner, the teachers organised some campfire talk.

I decided to pull Sehun out of this so that we can have alone time while others are not around.

I told Junhee and help us to cover up, then texted Sehun to meet me by the beach.

I didn't wait for long and Sehun came out.

We walked along the beach and the walk was quiet.

It lasted for about 5 minutes and then I spoke up...

"Sehun ah~"

"Hmm?"

"I....... I wanna know how is your heart (for me) before I can give you an answer...."

He got what I meant.

He took a deep breath and, how cute, he placed his right palm on his chest and made a blowfish face. (He did that to calm himself before speaking)

"I'm gonna be straightforward to you, so you just listen carefully till the end ok?" He was shy as he was about to confess. I understand, so I nodded.

"Its probably love at first sight. Although its awkward and a little embarassing to trace that memory back, but I still remember the first look you gave me. It was sweet and innocent, even though you were kinda shocked during that time when you saw a stranger in the house... But after these times we've spent together, be it with exo or just you, my heart really tells me that I really like you. No, I should say till the extend of, I love you. That's how I feel everyday, and everyday wanting to get closer to you, and desperate to own you. And my heart will never change even if---"

I cut his words by hugging him.

 

He stopped talking and stopped his footsteps, I stopped my footsteps and wrapped my arms around his waist, dugged my head into his chest.

"I got you, don't have to continue. I feel your heart for me. Mine felt the same way too. I...... I love you Sehun....."

I started tearing a little, and I'm also happy at the inside that I finally let out my feelings! 

I got to know his and this was my confirmation. 

I didn't hestitate further and I gave him my indirect yet direct answer through the hug.

I heard him chuckle and felt his arms wrapped around me too.

"Chanmi ah~ Thank you, for loving me and accepting me. I'll be like everyone's ideal boyfriend, to protect you, treat you like princess--"

"Wait what? Everyone's ideal boyfriend?!" I looked up at him and a little.

He seems to be a little taken aback and quickly waved his hands in front of me, "No no no no no... That's not what I meant! I mean...."

I then hugged him back. "I understand you~ Pabo..... Just be the Sehun I know and I don't require any special treatments like any other pampered kids. Just love me wholeheartedly will do. And don't ever cheat on me!" *Hehe~* I giggled.

He hugged his arms tighter around me and kissed my forehead.

"I will never cheat on you and will love you wholeheartedly, even till my last breath."

We hugged for as long as I know, enjoying the wind and the beautiful lights hung along the beach.

Its kinda romantic. 

We then broke the hug and decided to head back to the function room and meet up the rest.

He held my hands and we slowly walked back.

 

Thank you Sehun ah~ For loving me too...

 

(And yes, obviously everyone knew already, cheered for us, and Junhee showing off to me that she's right about us, and that I'll thank them someday~ Blah blah blah.... This year was fantastic, reunited with Oppa and Junhee, made new friends and have 10 loving brothers, and fell in love. Thank you, to everyone who loved me too, took care of me, and supported our relationship. Love you guys~!)

 

-- END --

 

 

A/N:

Thanks to everyone who supported this sequel!

Although its short, but I hope its short and sweet! 

Good luck to those who're taking exams or any important papers too!

Continue to support me and my stories, and feel free to comment or suggest anything!

xoxo~