Physical class

Sequel to: I found you

Few days have passed and I kinda enjoyed school a lot.

The whole day we're having physical classes to prepare us for the upcoming Sports Day. 

Since its a school event, everyone have to participate in at least one sport, as attendance and gradings will be given.

Some of the exo boys signed up for soccer, some running relays, some high jump, and swimming.

I love to swim, compared to doing other sports. So I signed up for swimming and so did Sehun, Kai and Tao. 

Tao signed up for high jump too, and for the rest, I'm not sure if any one joined swimming as well. I'll know once lesson starts~

*beep beep!* The swimming coaches blew the whistle and gathered us.

"Alright before we start, its important to warm up your body or you'll get cramps easily. So find a partner in 10, 9, 8, 7,......." The coach gave orders and start counting down.

I don't know who to get and Sehun was just beside me. 

We eyed each other as if we communicated through thoughts and eye contacts. We quickly partnered each other.

As expected, Kai and Tao were together, to save troubles from any fans that approaches them. (They're always together if they were to team up)

We get our bodies warmed by doing sit ups, crunches, stretchings and stuffs. Good thing to be flexible though, some classmates were growling and squealing here and there.

Honestly, even though Sehun and I are close, but the awkwardness arouses again when we're helping each other during the warm ups.

More skinships, and during sit ups, our faces are like a few centimetres away! (Imagine how our positions are like in 'Secret Garden' that drama!)

I blushed not because I was embarassed or awkward but..... I just don't know why. My heart raced really fast whenever our skin touches.

It has been like this since that awkward moment we had at the apartment. (Oh my gosh~!)

 

After which, the coaches instructed us to swim in laps non-stop. And the last 10 students that gave up will be dismissed early, and need not to stay back for extra swimming trainings.

I was confident and sure enough, I was one of the 10 lucky ones, including the 3 boys. 

"You swam well princess~" Kai complimented me. And Tao just gave me taps on my shoulder and smiled like a happy father.

Seriously I cannot take compliments well, and my face started to blush, and Sehun poked my cheeks all of a sudden and he laughed.

"Why are you always blushing? So cute...." *clears throat* And he left with the boys to change out.

His last 2 words are faint but I heard them. Why did he called me cute?! My heart raced again and I quickly ran to the changing room and changed out.

I tried to calm myself down and forget the situation earlier on. 

I got changed and I walked out, seeing the boys waiting for me at the bench. (Thankfully no fans are crowded around them)

I tried to avoid Sehun's eyes or else my heart will probably start racing again.

We headed to the canteen to meet up with the others before heading out for lunch. (Exercising makes us hungry very easily!)

 

While waiting for the boys to arrive, I saw this familiar person from afar. 

I can't remember who that person is but my feeling and guts tells me that its a friend of mine whom I missed.

I excused myself for awhile and went towards that familiar person.

It was a girl. I tapped her shoulders and she turned around. 

Her first impression she gave me was "PARK CHANMI!" and with her gasped face. 

I widened me eyes as I recognised her voice and this usual cute expression she gave when she's shocked.

"P-Park Junhee?!" I can't believe it!

We immediately hugged each other and started tearing.

I can't believe I found my long lost best friend!! Who attends the same school as I!

Park Junhee was my closest friend when we're in the orphanage. 

Because for whatever reasons, when Oppa and I were separated, I was at the orphanage when I woke up from my deep sleep.

I can't remember why and how I got there but I didn't really bothered to ask around though.

Junhee was the first girl that came and talked to me, played with me, offered me candies when I'm feeling down, and 'protected me' when being bullied by other orphans.

She's a few months younger than me but she treats me like she's the big sister.

After since I found a part time job, and her being adopted by this rich and loving couple, we lost contact and tried to look for each other everyday.

We're like sworn sisters and promised to never leave each other, unless otherwise.

It has been about 8 years or so since we've last seperated.

I'm so happy that we've found each other and being reunited again!

We went one side and chatted awhile. We have too much to say to each other and I forgot that I'm waiting for the boys!

I asked her to follow me and she swiftly followed.

 

"Where were you princess?!! We waited for you about half an hour and you didn't answer your phone!" Sehun sort of 'scolded' me, looking a little angry yet his eyes filled with worriedness.

"I'm sorry guys~ I was too held back by reuniting with my sister and forgot...... Sorry~" I tried to hold back my tears because I knew I made them worried about me for nothing serious.

Sehun suddenly hugged me and apologised. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be loud at you. W-we're just worried where have you been..."

I didn't cry but was a little shocked at his action. I didn't hug back but I gently pushed him away, letting him know that I'm fine and gave him an assuring smile.

I then introduced Junhee to them and explained briefly why I was late and being held back. 

They understood and I'm glad that they accepted her. I believe they'll see her as another sister as well, right? (haha~)

"By the way where's Oppa?" 

"He needs to settle some school stuffs with his sports teacher, probably he's in charge of the upcoming event or something." Kris told me.

"Ahh~ I see. Hmm, I wanna hang out with Junhee today, will it be fine if you guys go ahead yourselves?" 

"Of course, no big deal. We'll see you at home tonight then. Be careful~ And unsilent your phone princess!" Kris and the others eyed me.

"Hehe~ Sure~" I grinned at them and quickly left with Junhee. We waved and happily skipped our way out.

"Where shall we hang out sis?" I asked.

"Hmm, at our favourite icecream cafe?" Junhee suggested.

"Let's go!!~" We both shouted and left excitedly.

 

 

A/N:

Imagine this is your beautiful sister Junhee alright? ;)