First day of school

Sequel to: I found you

Time passes quickly and here comes Monday.

I'm excited yet nervous at the same time, wondering will the people there be as nice as exo, or will they dislike me because I'm with their idols.

Thoughts running through here and there as I'm preparing myself.

"Baby girl are you ready? If so come down for breakfast!" Oppa shouted from the dining room.

"Yeah Oppa, coming down~" I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

"Oh? Hi guys! Why are you guys here?" I'm shocked and elated to see exo gathered in the house.

"For breakfast? Haha, and to fetch our baby sis too~" Baekhyun being cheesy again, well I'm used to it, a little.

I eyed him, "Aye~ So sweet of you guys? Well thank you~" I bowed like a princess, and everyone chuckled.

"BAEK! What did you called her?? Huh!? Baby is only for me! You can call her princess and stuffs but no baby!" Oppa tries to act stern but.......

"Aigoo~ So possesive Yeol? *hung his arms around Yeol's shoulders*, Haha got it sir!.... My princess~" He then bowed at me.

I lightly smacked his back while he was bowing, "What princess! How awkward is this my goodness!~" 

I hid my blushing face and quickly sat down at the dining room for my breakfast.

Everyone enjoyed the breakfast, and after eating, I wanted to do the dishes but Oppa stopped me. 

"Baby or princess, is not allowed to do dishes, we'll do it alright? Go get ready, we're leaving in 5."

"Okay~" I gave in because knowing that I won't win against my possesive brother and 11 other boys. 

After 5 minutes, we went to the garage and drove to school in our cars.

 

As if the students knew who were inside the cars (Because the windows are tinted black), girls started gathering around the car as we're about to alight.

Before alighting, I asked Oppa, "Why these fans are allowed to crowd over you guys? I thought...."

"In school we tried to apply the rules. Sometimes its normal for them to act like this because we don't attend school regularly because of schedules. And we're trying to be friendly and stuffs so..." He then shrugged.

"Ok ready? Stay with me and cling on to my arms tightly. You'll understand why when we get off."

Without hesitation, Oppa came to my side and opened my doors, and carefully led me out.

After grabbing my bag, I clinged onto Oppa's arms and tried to look friendly, and not being nervous.

The moment when our faces are spotted, many fans were screaming Oppa's name and other exo boys too.

Then I heard some murmurings about me:

"Who's this girl?"

"Yeollie's girlfriend?"

"Who she think she is to cling our oppa's arms like this?!" 

"Can I rip her apart?"

"She's quite pretty though, maybe she's oppa's sister?"

"They looked quite alike, are they siblings?!"

Oppa heard those murmurs too. He quickly grabbed my shoulders and get us out of the crowd.

As expected, fans are still chasing them and stuffs, taking pictures and post them on SNS.

Oppa suddenly braked and turned to the fans with a stern face. Obviously the crowd went silent.

"Since many of our beloved fans are concerned, I'm going to tell all of you that here, this lady named Park Chanmi, is my long lost sister. Yes the rumour you thought it was fake, but its true. She's very precious to me and to my other exo boys too. Treat her nicely and be friends with her with no harmful intentions. I will not spare anyone who tries to harm her or talk bad things about her, and I mean it. If you love me, love her as well. Thank you."

After his long speech, he bowed a little and left. I bowed back a little and looking stunned, why Oppa did that for.

"I know you're wondering why I did that right?" Oppa looked and me and my face literally shows that I'm waiting for him to explain.

"Well, as you know some fans are really thoughtful and they'll understand our situation. So they'll be nice and friendly school mates, so you dont have to worry."......

"As for some other fans who are 'not-so-nice', they'll try to bully you since we're very close to each other... You understand right?"

"Yeah a little.. I'll keep up with stuffs everyday as time goes by~" I rest assured Oppa that I'll be fine.

We then headed to the principal's office to register myself to get my locker keys, books, name tags and uniforms. 

Oh and thankfully I'm in the same class as Sehun, Kai, and Tao.

 

As time passes quickly, miraculously the day went well.

Not many people, or should I say fans, are being nice to me but they just ignored me when I greeted.

But there're about 2 or 3 girls who are quite nice to me. One of them have the same past as Oppa and I, and the others were just being friendly.

I sat beside Sehun at the back of the class, while Kai and Tao sat together on the other side. 

Sehun and I became closer and its a good thing that both of us put the awkward past behind and moved on.

I enjoyed dancing too, so apparently I get along well and fast with Sehun, and Kai too. Since Tao is in the same class as us, we're even closer now.

We behaved like brothers and sister, sometimes being childish, sometimes acting cool in front of others and stuffs. 

What's the most important thing is that they took care of me and protected me well. 

I just love my family, and I'm really greatful to have them in my life. 

 

 

A/N:

Imagine if your school uniform is that awesome.......