Hello

Sequel to: I found you

Since he's not telling me where are we going, I decided to wear something comfortable yet fashionable. (I love being fashionable!)

(Knit top, jeans, sneakers, handbag with important stuffs)

All checked, including light makeup and a tint of lip gloss. All ready!

I went down and met Oppa at the garage and we headed off.

I'm usually not a chatty person but Oppa made me do it, since he's not telling me where we're heading to.

I got too excited and so we're both being chatty in the car. 

 

The journey wasn't that long and here we've reached this unfamiliar building.

And then I saw, "Oppa, what is SM Entertainment? Why are we here?"

"SM Ent is where I've been brought up by the director, managers, staffs and seniors here." He continued explaining while walking into the building.

"So Oppa was trained here to be an artist, together with my 11 other brothers, and I want to introduce you to them. So I guess you've understand a little now?"

"Ah~ I see. Oppa is an idol? Then why don't you have any fans that stalk you, or I don't see them around us..." I was being a little worried now.

"The company emphasized this matter to the crowd before, and that we'll take legal actions against them. Since something bad happened before, which I wouldn't want to share it with you...."

"Its ok Oppa, I understand." I smiled and clinged onto his arms as we took the elevator up.

"Ok, just be yourself and don't be nervous alright? They're my brothers and they're friendly, see them as your oppas too ok?" He rest assured me.

I nodded and here we enter their dance studio where the boys are being noisy and playful. 

As I walked in, expected reaction was them staring at us.

I calmed myself and managed to say "Hello" to them, with a little bow.

 

"Oh Hi Chanmi! And Yeol, you're late huh. But I'll forgive you~" That's Baekhyun, also as cheesy as Oppa.

"H-hi!" That's Sehun, pretending not to be awkward around me and his hyungs.

I waved back and acted very calmly and smiled.

"So boys, this is my baby sis, Park Chanmi. Now you've known her, better take good care of her when I'm not around!" Oppa said like a big big brother.

"YES SIR!" The boys saluted and giggled. I guess I can be comfortable and be me when with them, right? 

I sat behind and watched them practicing their dances. Some rapped and Oppa did really well! Some sang and Baekhyun's and Chen's voice was really amazing! (Just got to know their names and I remember them by different ways)

After their practices, they ended the day well and we spent great time chatting, joking and laughing.

I managed to be really comfortable around them, including Sehun too if that matter isn't brought up.

We decided to have dinner and icecream together. But before that we took a group photo together.

This will mark my first day of friendship in my lonely years and most importantly, with Oppa.

I'm glad that none of them despises us as they knew about our story. And they loved one another like real family. 

I'm starting to like this bunch of people, I believe I can trust and rely on them. (They're all big brothers to me, my goodness!)

The day went well and I'm invited to go back whenever I want to! And also I'll be able to see most them everyday because of school!

So happy and excited~ Can't wait to meet them the next day!

 

 

A/N:

Just a short update~

Imagine you're inside the group photo, sitting in front of Chanyeol and Suho ok? ;)