Love?

Sequel to: I found you

We ordered some cakes and coffee while spending time together at the cafe.

"Junhee ah~ How have you been? I missed you so much~" 

"Missed you too! I'm good. My foster parents went abroad for business matters for a month. Thankfully we found each other! Or else during this period I'll be bored to death~" Junhee rolled her eyes and I laughed at her expression. 

Junhee is the type of bubbly girl yet reserved at times. She shows alot through her expressions and if she doesn't, means she's uncomfortable.

"So did you find your brother? Where are you staying now?" She asked.

"Yes, amazingly I found Oppa at my former part-time work place, about a week ago. The boys you saw earlier on were his close brothers. They're really nice people so don't worry. Oh and I'm staying at Oppa's apartment now." I assured her that I'm living well and stuffs.

"Your brother is an idol?!" She gasped after I finished saying, like slow for a few seconds than she reacts.

"Erm yeah~ How do you know? I didn't say anything abou--"

"Oh, I know about exo, I mean....... I'm a fan of exo so....... Hehe~" Junhee feels a little shy about it.

She then continued, "No wonder...... I suspected that Chanyeol might be your brother or something. You two have the siblings look. I thought I was too crazy about exo to think that way but....... it seems true now!" She chuckled and seems 'proud' about her intuition.

 

We joked and laughed, and chatted till its almost dinner time. 

"Junhee ah, wanna come over for dinner before going back home? I'm cooking tonight for the boys too and, you might regret for not coming over." I then eyed her and smirked. 

Ok, she got what I meant and she agreed immediately. 

Since I know that Baek is her bias, I probably can introduce her to Baek and maybe, some spark will be formed between them. 

I thought to myself while Junhee's not paying attention to me for awhile, or else she'll be bombarding me with questions about what I'm thinking.

While walking back home, I suddenly thought about Sehun and, I don't know why.

I decided to discuss this matter with Junhee since we're always open about everything....

"Love?" That's her first word after listening to my story.

"WHAT?! I-it can't be.... Love at first sight? I mean, I felt this way since the first day I saw him and......"

"He sort of responded weirdly too right? Like stuttering and stuffs." She then cut me off.

"Y-yeah.... I stutter too whenever......"I don't know how to continue and I kept quiet instead.

"It's alright Chanmi, I'll see how things go after I meet the boys, and maybe I can come to a conclusion for you, after getting close with Sehun alright?"

Junhee explains as if she's a professional and obviously she's excited to meet the boys, just that its hidden under her breath.

"And Baekhyun too~~~" I back.

"Yah~! Don't tease me like this, I blush easily like you too okay~ Better don't do that especially in front of the boys." She crossed her arms.

"Haha I understood, especially Baekhyunnie~~~~~~~" 

"I told you not to........" She tickled me and I ran away.

We chased here and there, ran around and joked with each other. Finally we reached the doorsteps, panting. 

 

I invited her in and all 12 boys are gathered around the dining room.

"Oh baby you're back! Come let's have dinner together, Kyungsoo prepared them~"

"D.O prepared dinner? I thought I'm suppose to......."

"Aye~ Why does princess have to do this and that when there're 12 doing it for you?" D.O teased and giggled a little..

"Oh by the way, who's that?" D.O asked.

"Can't you remember? The girl I told you guys earlier on in school, that I'll be hanging out with?" 

"Oh~ Park Junhee am I right? Nice to see you again~" Baekhyun answered.

And Junhee starts to blush, but thankfully she's standing behind me, or else she'll be teased and I think she'll explode due to over-blushing.

I pulled Junhee to the dining room and joined the rest for dinner. 

As usual, the dining room is always noisy when the boys converse here and there. I laughed with them too.

But Junhee seems a little uncomfortable, though she's trying to blend in the atmosphere. I saw it right through her face.

She looked at me, saw my eyes and got what I meant. She then excused herslf to the washroom and I told the boys to clear up.

They quickly got up and some cleared the dishes, while others slack in the living room. 

I went to check on Junhee and she was cupping her face although she's not blushing.

"So how was it?" I broke the tension between Junhee and her atmosphere. 

"Oh my..... I can't....... How can you survive with these bunch of cuties! I mean..... Ok nevermind." She cupped her face again.

I laughed at her and understood her reactions. 

"Well, I guess you have to get use to it right? Don't you wanna get closer to them? And you said you're gonna help me with Sehun's matter right?~" I nudged her.

"Aish~ I remember that ok~ I'll try to~" 

"Come on, I'll help you to get closer ok? Since they treat you as friend already, means that they'll be more comfortable with you! Just meet up with us often then you won't even know that they're your idols from the beginning~" My turn to cup her face and assured her.

She took a deep breath and then nodded. 

 

Sadly its kinda late already and she has to go home. 

I purposely keyed in their numbers into her phone while she went to the bathroom, and gave her number to them. 

They bidded goodbye and some boys are excited to see her again in school! (I guess some of them can't resist her cute and pretty looks huh~)

We exchanged hugs before she left and made sure that she'll give me a text when she reaches home.

I eyed the boys and they seems to get what I meant, and pretended they did not catch my attention and walked to the rooms.

I chuckled under my breath and seriously, these boys are really cuties that Junhee mentioned earlier on.

I then went up to my bedroom and Oppa kissed me goodnight before he goes to bed.

"Goodnight baby sis~" And he tucks me into bed..
"Goodnight Oppa~"

 

 

A/N: