'Se-yo-Mi'

Sequel to: I found you

Weeks have passed and seems like Junhee is getting along well with exo, and it is so otherwise.

Junhee managed to get close with Sehun, Baekhyun, Oppa, and obviously others as well. But maybe with Baekhyun and Sehun, just a little more? (haha)

Through Baek's actions and speech when he's with Junhee, I feel that something isn't right and its just not so Baekhyun.

The boys didn't suspect anything but maybe because I'm sensitive to it, I can see that Baek and Junhee's relationship is 'progressing' in some ways.

Classes start as usual and seems that my classmates and I get along better since Sports Day and many fangirls are open with me now.

Some even joked about me being so matching with Sehun, even giving us couple names like SeMi, or the 'Se-yo-Mi' couple. (Infiltrated kwiyomi with our names)

I can't help but blush and they just like to tease me. 

Obviously there're still some fangirls who dislikes me. 

I'm thankful that all of the fans who hate me are 'cowards' in a sense that, they don't bully me.

Maybe because I'm always with exo, or was it Oppa's words being too sensitive and strong for the fans? I don't know.

And because of some fans of 'Se-yo-Mi' couple thing, Sehun and I got even closer than before, till the extend that even our slightest and strongsest skinships doesn't make us awkward or embarassed anymore. (Strongest refers to hugs, and not what you think!)

Should I be thankful for their boldness or what. Haha, Junhee played a part along with my classmates too so.......

 

Schools are not boring at all with exo and Junhee. 

Time passed quickly and its weekends already. Ok nope, I should say its holiday!!~ 

The school organised a vacation for us to Jeju and its optional whether you wanna sign up for the trip or not.

Exo, Junhee and I signed up of course, and so did exo's fans. (Not all and I'm greatful that the 'haters' didn't managed to sign up for this trip)

We got so excited and we parted our ways home to start packing for the vacation.

Its our first vacation together and exo not having schedules for the moment.

"Chanmi ah~~" Junhee called me through the phone.

"I guess you already somehow know about Baekhyun and I........ right?"

"Yeah yeah~ Thanks for keeping me in the dark for awhile before I found out myself huh~"

"Hehe~ Erm.... So what I'm trying to say is...... about the rooming......."

"PARK JUNHEE!! Don't tell me you're rooming with..."

"Yes~ I am~ But we're trying to help okay~ We already wrote yours and Sehun's name for the roomings and the teachers approved it!"

Trying to sound excited and happy for me, but I'm in a state of mental breakdown.

How am I suppose to sleep with Sehun?! We're not even....... Aish~! This Junhee and.....

"Baekhyun knew about it too?!! No wonder he's giving me weird looks nowadays..." Seriously these two got a little out of hands.. No wonder they matched well.

"You're so gonna get it from me when we meet--"

"Hehe oopsies~ I believe you'll thank us in the future. See you soon bestie~~~ Muah!" *czxjsnio*

And there she cut my words and hung the call, trying to avoid 'scoldings' from me.

Huh~ I guess there's no way for me to change or escape this, since Baekhyun is helping too.....

Oh shucks! I wonder does the rest know about it.... Including Oppa...... Ahh~ *cringed my eyes and screamed under my pillow*

 

 

A/N:

Sorry readers, its just a short update for this chapter! 

Gotta prepare myself and start memorizing for my exam!

(I can't do well in studies, how did I managed through kpop and its cultures?! Crap~ -.- )