Chapter Thirteen

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Coming home from meeting D.O, my whole thoughts were just filled with is warm words. “Recreating this memories with you...” was all what stuck in my mind.

 

“Where did you go?” Soo Hyun asked. I glanced up and didn't realize he was home. “Just somewhere...” I told him, after laying down my bag.

 

“When are you going home?” he asked me while nibbling on his sandwich. “I don't know yet...why? Is there something wrong?” I asked him.

 

“No...I was just wondering. Did you eat?” He asked. I shook my head, “How do you always come here like it's your house...This is SeoA's house...” I walked into my room. His eyes followed.

 

The night has already came as I stared at my phone, waiting for his call or his text. Nothing... I sighed and looked through my bag for the necklace.

 

“Does he still have this necklace?” I asked myself. I opened the locket and saw his picture...I smiled, remembering how he was back then -How bad his english was, and how his personality was. I've compared himself then to now, and realized, some traits were still the same. I chuckled.

 

Then the phone rang.

 

“Hello?” I answered. “When are you coming home?” my mom asked. “Mom, I don't know yet...” I told her. “Hurry home. I have a lot of other things to do besides running the shop. Do you need me to send you money for plane tickets?” she asked.

 

'No...I don't want to go home yet...the memories that was scarred was about to get recreated. I can't lose him anymore...' I thought to myself.

 

“Hello? Are you still there?” She asked. “Yeah...I'll call you when I need the tickets...” I said then hung up.

 

'I'm sorry, mom, but I can't go home yet...'

 

I climbed onto my bed and thought about what's going to happen. Suddenly, I remembered the picture. I grabbed my phone and started searching for the pictures. Somehow, it had spread far through every news site in 'EXO D.O Girlfriend revealed!' or 'EXO D.O has a girlfriend!?' etc.

 

I sighed and threw the phone on the side.

 

 

Morning had risen as the cloud was brightly blue. Walking out of the room, SeoA wasn't home yet from last night. 'Where did she go?' I asked myself, while opening the fridge.

 

“You're awake?” Soo hyun asked. I quickly turned around, and he stood behind the counter. “Did you not go home last night?” I asked him.

 

He shook his head and sat on the stool. “No schedule?” I asked. He shook his head again, “No...not until later in the afternoon.”

 

I closed the fridge and sipped on a water bottle. “Did you see the news?” he asked me. My body froze. “No...why?” I asked him.

 

“Really? hm... 'EXO D.O Girlfriend revealed', 'EXO D.O scandal with a non-artist'...” he emphasized the news title.

 

I grabbed my phone and searched up the news. “Exo D.O's girlfriend revealed. Dating a non-artist girl who happens to be from USA...” I mumbled with shock. The news had spread quickly over night...

 

“What are you going to do?” He asked me. Suddenly, I scrolled down more for pictures, and realized the old picture of me and him at the Dragon Boat festival was posted. Quickly putting down the cup, I ran to grab my coat and slipped on my shoes.

 

“Where are you going??” He yelled out.

 

“I'll be back...” I told him and closed the door behind.

 

EXO POV

 

“What should we do, Mr. Lee?” his secretary asked. Soo Man took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes. “Mr. Lee, D.O would like to see you...” another secretary came in. “Let him in...” he replied, putting back on his glasses.

 

“Yes sir...” she bowed and opened the door for D.O. He walked in towards the desk. “What's going on?” D.O asked Soo Man.

 

Soo Man sighed and stood up. “It's best if you stay low for now....just practice in the studio until we find a way to clear this up...” He said, walking over to the sofa.

 

“What are you talking about? Stay low? Why would I?” D.O asked. “Sit down...and we'll talk...” Soo man said.

 

“I don't want to...I thought you all stopped that person who spreaded the picture. Whats worse was her picture...that's revealing her own privacy world. I don't want her to get hurt because of me....” He said.

 

“Then are you suggesting for us to deny it?” Soo man shot back. “Ah... I should have told you this before you even met her....perhaps that day when we brought you home...then none of this wouldn't happen...” He continued.

 

“What? What are you talking about?” D.O asked. “Do you know how that picture ended there? Do you know where you even were?” Soo Man asked.

 

D.O looked puzzled as Soo man continued.

 

“During the times we searched for you, those days you went missing, only then did we found that you were kidnapped. She kidnapped you...She already know who you were...that's why she took you away...” He lied.

 

“Don't lie to me...” D.O urged.

 

“If you don't believe me, we have evidence, that she and her american friend, stuffed you into her friends' car, and drove off...” Soo Man said with a sharp tone.

 

“Lies...” D.o said again. “Should I show it to you? That’s probably why the members refused you to see her...” Soo man continued.

 

“Don't even bring the other members in this...” D.O said.

 

“We were suppose to sue her for kidnapping and lock her up in jail, but...after knowing you lost your memories, it was even better that you don't remember her...but little did we know, she would come finding you...” Soo man said.

 

D.O frozed, unable to utter another word. He was just too shock that she would kidnap him.

 

“Ma'am! You can't enter without authorization! Ma'AM!” the secretary shouted in English as the door flew opened. Soo man and D.O looked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter