Chapter Eight

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

“Let's go, Soo Hyun...” I mumbled to him as I turned around. A tear rolled down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it off before any one else sees it. “I thought you wanted to meet them...” He said, while glancing at me.

 

“Kris Hyung...come here for a sec...” the members called out for Kris and gathered around, except for D.O, in which they left him out for a purpose.

 

After whispering to one another, Kris turned around and walked towards me. My back was turned away as he spoke, “Excuse me, but can I, we, talk to you for a second?”

 

“Oh? You know English? U-wah...I really didn't know that...” Soo hyun surprisingly asked. “Yes, I can speak English....but can you excuse us, please?” Kris asked, gesturing to him to move aside.

 

Soo hyun hesitated, then excused himself out the room. “I'll be back...well...just come out when you're finish....” He told me. I smiled as he closed the door.

 

Turned towards them again, yet this time, it was more nerve wrecking than when we entered the room.

 

“I don't know how to say this but.....um.....” Kris stuttered as he tried to find words to say what he wanted to say.

 

“D.Oyah...I'm thirsty...can you go buy us some drink please? Get us anything...” Baekhyun said as he took out his wallet.

 

“Why? Why do I have to go?” His eyes opened wide, wondering why he had to do it. “Me,too, D.O hyung...Give me black cola...” Tao said as he handed D.O a 1000won. “I want orange juice...” Xiumin and Luhan said as they opened their wallets as well.

 

“But why me? How am I going to bring all those drink?” He kept asking as he slowly collects the money. “I don't want any but just go get it for them okay? Listen to hyung for a bit...eo? Go...” Suho told him as he urged him out the door.

 

“Fine...I'll go...” He pouted, and exited out the door.

 

As soon as D.O left the room, it got quieter and more serious. The members folded their arms and faced toward me.

 

Kris stood in front of me and continued where he left off... “Ummm... We need....for you to stay out of his sight....for now....” He said.

 

I stared at him, feeling shock as to why would he say that to me... “What's going on? What do you mean by that?” I asked.

 

He glanced back at the member and Suho gestured for Kris to go on. “I know, I mean, we all know that it was hard for you all these years, without D.O...but... right now... we need him to stay here...with us...” Kris explained.

 

I couldn't get what he meant by that. I was still lost and wondering why is he telling me all this.

 

“It wasn't hard for me somewhat, but...I mean... I do know that he needs to stay here with you guys, but what's wrong with me seeing or him seeing me?” I asked.

 

“He lost his memory...Hyung, just tell her that for gosh sake!” Baekhyun frustratedly yelled out as he palmed his face.

 

“You know...even if you're in his sight....he...doesn't remember you...you know?” Kris hesitantly asked, eye brow-ing me to see how I would react.

 

It was quiet for a moment. They were waiting for an answer or somewhat out of me. Though I knew the truth that D.O has forgotten me, I still felt like my heart has been stabbed by a million piece of sharp glass edges. Many thoughts rushed inside my brain as I held in my breath to hold back the tears that formed in my eyes. I glanced at every one of the members as they continued to stare at me with those stern eyes. I slightly bit the bottom of my lips and slowly let out my breath.

 

“I know....that....he has already … forgotten me...” My trembling voice slightly spoke out. “If you know already.... can you do us a favor...and never appear in front of him...again?” Kris asked.

 

Tears quickly filled in more as my heart starts to ache hearing that kind of favor from them. I couldn't speak or utter a word anymore. If I did, it would break me loose.

 

I looked up at Kris and the boys, glancing at each of them... 'So...i guess this is it...the memory between me and him are now officially long gone... he's a stranger to me now...yet...he has many others who loves and will love him for more than what I can give to him....' I cried out to myself inside.

 

I nodded and strongly pushed out that smile. “I will....but....c-c-could I say something? Please?” my voice trembled again.

 

“She wants to say something, is that fine with you guys?” Kris turned and asked them. They looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders.

 

Kris sighed and turned back to me, “Go ahead...”

 

My heart suddenly felt like it was squeezing too hard to where I can't breath as I gathered all my thoughts. I breathed in and out to calm myself down...I clutched my hand on my bag and stared at Kris, straight in the eye.

 

“P-please...do take good care of him...D-d.O...... I-i w-wish for him...to succeed in his life. I hope he'll....he'll be happy from now on... and to let him know....that he has...p-people who l-loves him....especially,” I gulped down my pain, “especially....a person who....who loved him very much....and will n-never forget him.....take care of him well...”

 

I bowed down quickly for a minute. Then, raise back up and wiped my tears, “Take care...and Thank you...for having.... such a wonderful, person...like him...with you all....” I turned around and opened the door, and quickly walked out.

 

I ran down the hall as fast as I could to the elevator as my heart beat faster than a unborn baby's heart. As soon as the elevator door opened, I walked inside and leaned against the wall. I let out all my tears inside as the elevator closed.

 

EXO POV

 

“Hyung... I feel kind of bad now... what are we're going to do?” Baekhyun asked as he frowned. “It's for the best,” Suho said as he put on his cap.

 

“Of course....it's for the best in the future....Let's continue our practice...” Kris said as he turned around from the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter