Chapter Fifteen (END)

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 (END)

 

“I really....like you...” he said again as he stood up. “Since the day, SeoA introduced me to you...at that club.... I started falling for you....Your smile...your attitude, everything...” He confessed.

 

“I couldn't expressed my feelings to you then...because you were still in love with him....” He continued, “I watch you get hurt all the time by him.... I couldn't even stand seeing your sad face... The reason I end up giving you cold shoulders because you're always about him....Yes...I'm jealous, but that's normal for a man to do...What's not normal is having to watch you and him on the side...it hurts...”

 

Tears formed in my eyes, as I remain in my position...

 

“SeoA called...” He said. I quickly turned around. “I'm sorry I lied... She wanted me to take care of you while you're here...She left this house under your name and that..when you decided to live here, you will have a place to stay...” He explained.

 

I was shocked. This house, she left it for me... knowing I would come back... “If you can leave him, or forget him, I'll be there to help you...” He said.

 

My heart was burning up...thinking that he is such a total jerk for having to lie to me about SeoA not calling.

 

“Where is she?” I sternly spoke. “She moved to California...where she can pursue her career...” he said. “She didn't want you to know because it will upset you when you're already having a hard time with him...” He continued.

 

I bit my lips in frustration. “Don't be mad at her...Be mad at me, for lying...and confessing to you....” He said.

 

I glanced at Soo Hyun once more, and realized he's a jerk... “I'm tired...I have a busy day tomorrow...” I told him and walked up the stairs.

 

I threw myself onto my bed in exhaustion as my tears cleared away.

 

“Are you sleeping?”

A message popped up on my phone... I smiled...

 

“Not yet....”

“Wae? Are you missing me?”

“I can't understand korean yet...”

 

“Hehe...When you come back, I'll be your teacher..”

 

“Babo! Bogoshipda...”

 

“Uwah... you just seen me not too long...”

“I know...but still...”

“Get your sleep...okay? I'll see you tomorrow...”

“Okay...Jalja!”

“Eo...jalja! Dream about me! Kekeke”

 

I bury my face onto the pillow and drifted into sleep.

 

(Next morning)

 

Birds chirped its way into my room as I squinted at the bright light shining down from my window. I grabbed my phone and checked my time.

 

“GASP!!” I got shocked at the time. It was 11:24pm, almost mid afternoon. I checked on the message and realized he had sent me so many.

 

“Are you awake?”

“Did you sleep well?”

“Are you eating?”

“Why no reply?”

“Are you getting ready?”

“I'll pick you up at 11:45”

“See you then!”

I quickly jumped out of bed and dashed towards the bathroom. I didn't really care about my hair so I tied it up into a bun and left some hair loose.

 

Grabbing my suit case and throwing everything in there, I took out what I was going to wear for today...which basically just a sweat pants and t-shirt... I'll be going to the airport later...No need to wear uncomfortable clothes.

 

11:35 has came. I headed downstairs with my suitcase and grabbed something to eat in the fridge.

 

Suddenly, I closed the fridge again and glanced at a note left behind.

 

“Hey...I'm sorry for last night...It was embarrassing for me to confess to you...I took some time over night to think it through...It's okay if you didn't feel the way I felt.... I know you love him a lot...and I'm sorry if I lied to you about SeoA not calling....Don't be mad at her... Also, I wish you two the best in this world... Hope you will make wise decisions and continue to stay beside him. If you do come back, don't forget about me...I'll be upset and sad if you don't stop by to say Hello...Have a safe trip! -Your Good Friend, Soo Hyun...”

 

I smiled and took the note down, folded in half and stuffed it in my bag. Gulping down the juice and sandwich, the door bell rang.

 

I almost choked on it, yet spilled a bit of my orange juice.

 

Reaching the door knob, I twisted and quickly covered my mouth in awkwardness. D.O stared at me with huge eyes, seeing my mouth full of food, my sweatpants and t-shirt on, and my messy updo...

 

“Are you okay?” He asked. My cheeks blushed. Why did he have to see me this way!!? I thought as I nodded and gestured him to come in. I shut the door behind and quickly chewed.

 

D.O walked around the house glancing around the furnitures, then glanced at me, as I pounded on my chest for swallowing the sandwich fast. “Don't eat so fast...it can be bad for your stomach later...” He smiled.

 

I gave him a thumbs up and quickly walked over to get a glass of water. He laughed.

 

After settling down, and able to speak, I pulled my suitcase to where he's standing. “I have someone I need to go see...before I go...is that okay?” I told him. He nodded and gestured me out the door first.

 

 

As soon as we reached a house, I walked out first and glanced around the neighborhood. Wow...this neighborhood looks rich... I thought. My friend Yuri and her husband, now moved to Gangnam area. The houses were tall and built with bricks. The ally were clean and trees were planted well on the ground on every yard.

 

“Do you like this place?” He asked me. I glanced at him and nodded. “Hopefully...if we ever get married, I'll buy a house here...and we both can just stay here...have our own kids...watch them play in the yard....” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter