Chapter Fourteen

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

“She's leaving soon...” Soo hyun said as they both sat against the brick wall. D.O looked at Soo hyun. “What do you mean she's leaving?” He asked.

 

“She's going back home...soon..I don't know when...that's all I heard from her....” Soo Hyun said as he thought about earlier, when he overheard the conversations with her mom.

 

D.O stared back into the dark street, “Why are you telling me this..? when you clearly say that I'm hurting her?”

 

“Bastard!” Soo Hyun scoffed as he got up and walked inside, closing the gate door behind. D.O continued to sit there through out the night.

 

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“What happened last night?” I asked Soo Hyun. Soo Hyun didn't look at me as he answered, “Nothing...He went back home...” Soo hyun said. “Oh...i see...” I looked down on my plate as I nibbled on the food Soo Hyun cooked for me...

 

“SeoA, where has she been?” I asked him again after realizing she hasn't been home for a few days. “SeoA is on a business trip with her company...She left to Italy...” He said.

 

“HUH? And she didn't tell me anything?” I yelled out, dropping my fork. “She didn't say anything to me either...” He said.

 

'What is going on?' I asked myself picking back up my fork, thinking.

 

After washing up the dishes, I looked around the counter for fruits. There were none...I had to have my fruits in the morning.

 

“Soo Hyun...I'm gonna go get some fruits from the market...Do you want to come?” I asked him. “No..I have a schedule today....I'm going...” He said as he opened the front door and walked out.

 

“What the...?” I stared at the door being closed. “What's his problem..?” I asked.

 

Opening the front gate, I stepped out but paused. He stood there in front of me...in the same black outfit from last night.

 

“You didn't go home last night?” I asked him. I noticed the side of his lips had dried blood. “Your lips....” I said as I reached my hand to his lips. His hand reached to mines before it touched the scar.

 

His dark eyes stared straightly into mines as he slowly pulled my hand down. “Can you not go?” He asked quietly.

 

“What?” I asked, unable to hear him. “I believe you....” He said, a bit louder. Hearing him saying he believed me, I couldn't move my lips. As much as I wanted to smile, I couldn't. I don't think I can believe him at this moment.

“I-if you believed me, you wouldn't have left out like that...Now you come to me, and....wanted me to believe your words?” I stuttered, afraid of his answers.

 

He confusedly stared at me. “I know you didn't do it... I just know...” He said. “What makes you think I didn't do it? The video proved it all!” I yelled at him and made my way passed him.

 

He pulled me by the wrist and clutched it tight. “I don't believe all of that... I know it's not you...” He urged.

 

Tears formed. My heart began to ache again... I wanted to go home...and just forget about him...forget about all the memories I've created with him. Somehow, I just can't...

 

“I heard that you're going back home...when?” He asked. I quickly turned around upon hearing that he knows.

 

“And what you're going to do about it, if I do go back home?” I asked him. He remained quiet.

 

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the alley.

 

“GAJIMA!” He yelled out. Ignoring his word, though I understand the meaning, I paced myself further away from him.

 

“Bogosipeugoyeyo!” He shouted again. I stopped and leaned towards the wall, holding my chest. My heart starts beating hard, and I couldn't breath. Suddenly, I knelt down trying to breath in and out.

 

D.O came running from behind and held onto my shoulders. “Gwaenchanayo? Eodi appah?” He asked. He saw the tears in my eyes. I couldn't help but glance at him. “Do you need to go to the hospital?” He asked, feeling panic.

 

I shook my head as more tears fell. My head felt like its about to explode. I tried to get up and run away from him, but the more I force myself, the more my heart hurts.

 

D.o quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me onto his back. Suddenly, I just felt weak as he carried me down the alley. My visions became blurry... The only thing I can see, was the side of his face, worrying.

 

 

 

-Waking up with lights shining down, I couldn't remember exactly what just happened. “You're awake...How are you feeling?” He asked me.

 

I turned to glance at him. He was sitting beside me holding my hand, that has been poked with a needle.

 

I rolled my eyes, and quickly removed the needle and sat up, but D.O quickly pushed me back down. “Stop... you need to rest for right now....” He said.

 

I fought back on him, pushing his arms away but my body felt weak as the medicine was still kicking in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter