Chapter Nine

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

I knelt down behind the huge pole that stood in front of the entrance. More tears rolled down. My heart was aching with so much pain that it became complicated to control. I wanted glance back but couldn't.

'What should I do? If I leave him, then... I don't know what to do....' I thought to myself. I peeked back a bit and glanced at him, who stood there looking down.

“Mianhae...oppa...” my trembling voice whispered. I watched as he turned his back around and walked away.

After what seemed like 10 minute has passed, I remained sitting down on the bench inside the waiting area.

“Excuse me, ma'am. The plane is about to leave in a few minutes. Are you going to board the plane?” An attendant asked. “hm?” I was surprised after dozing off in my thoughts.

“The plane is leaving in a few minutes. Are you going to board the plane?” She asked again.

I looked at her, then at my plane ticket.

“I'm sorry...I'm not going to board on...” I told her as I got up and grabbed my suitcase.

I quickly rush back to the entrance door and exited back out to where he and I was standing.

He was no where to be found. He must have left...

 

EXO POV 

D.O slowly walked away from the spot feeling a bit uneasy. His heart started racing as his eyes became blurry. Scenes started flashing in his head, bits and bits of pieces like shattered glasses, of a house, a park, and laughters.'What is this?' he asked himself. He leaned against a wall and rubbed his head, squinting his eyes.

After getting himself together, he slowly walked away from the wall and back to the airport exit.

(At the practice room)

“D.O hyung, where did you go?” Sehun asked. “Are you okay? You look tired,” Suho said while glancing at D.O, who took off his cap and placed it on the table.

“I'm okay....let's practice...” He said.

“Okay...Guys! Get ready....” Suho ordered. The boys all got up from the floor and started getting in their positions.

During the practice, everyone was huffing, and practicing extremely hard. After 4 hours of practice, they decided to do one more round.

Somehow, during this last round of practice, D.o suddenly feel dizzy and collapsed on the floor. The other members hesitated and quickly rushed over to D.O.

“D.Oyah! D.Oyah! Are you alright? Answer me,Kyungsooyah!” Suho shouted as he held D.O in his arm.

“Yah! Hurry and get manager Hyung! Quickly!” Suho ordered. Tao and Sehun quickly got up and rushed out of the practice room.

Within five minutes, Manager hyung came flying in with worries. “What happened?” He asked while checking on D.O.

“We don't know. We were practicing, then he suddenly collapsed...” The members explained.

“Yah...Help me take him to the car....” Manager Hyung ordered as he and Kris picked D.O up and carried him out the practice room.

While putting him inside the van, the members gathered around, worrying. “You guys wait here...okay? Stay in the practice room. I'll call you guys if anything happens. Suho, you come with me...” Manager hyung said while closing the door and running to the driver side.

“Yes, Manager Hyung...Kids, stay inside...Don't worry about anything...I'll give you all a call if anything goes wrong...okay? Kyungsooyah will be fine...Don't worry too much...eo?” Suho hurriedly said, urging them to go back inside, as he opened the other side of the van.

The members nodded as they watched the van drove off.

 

YOUR POV

“SeoA....hm...what are you doing? Are you busy?” I called her.

“No...why?...are you on the plane?” She asked. I hesitated while finding an excuse.

“... I'm sorry, SeoA...but I'm not on the plane...” I told her. “WhAT?! Why? Did something happened? Are you okay?” She asked.

“SeoA...can you pick me up?” I asked. “Uh...I'm still at work...and one of my staff borrowed my car...I don't know...” She replied.

“Ah...is that so?...I'll wait...what time will you finish?” I asked. “I don't know...I'm sorry....AH!! I'll call Soo Hyun to pick you up, okay?” She happily said.

“No...it's okay...I'll just wait for you. He might be busy...” I quickly told her, feeling a bit burdened of having to call him. Plus, I didn't feel like telling or answering any questions that he might ask about my current situation.

A few hours later, Soo hyun came running through the entrance door.

“I'm here!” I waved my hand. He glanced over and saw me. Pulling my suitcase with me, he rushed over to my side.

“Are you okay? Why didn't you board the plane? Did something happened? Was your plane delayed? Or You missed your plane?” He asked one after another.

“I missed my plane,” I lied. “How? Do You need to book another plane?” He asked again. I shook my head.

“Ah...what are we going to do...?” He asked. “Um...I think I might stay a little longer...” I told him.

“Until when?”

“I don't know...until I get homesick...” I smiled.

He smiled back, then grabbed my suitcase and we both walked out.

“Hey mom...I'm just calling to let you know that I'm staying a little bit longer here. I have more work piled up and don't know when it'll be finish. Um, can you please take care of the shop for me? I'll call you in between work, so don't worry about okay? Bye...” I left a message on the house phone, hoping my mom would hear it before she starts panicking.

“Will your mom be okay?” Soo Hyun asked while focusing on driving.

 I nodded and stared out the window.

 

EXO POV

“As far as I see on the x-ray, There's no fracture or damages in the brain. His blood and everything else are normal. What probably happened, would be that he's stressed out so he needs plenty of rest. And, it could be a side effect from the accident he had few years ago,” The doctor explained, while examining the photo.

“But after that year, he was normal. This was the first time he actually fainted...” Suho explained.

“Was he showing any signs of being stressed out that could have cause him to faint?” The doctor asked.

“No...he was perfectly fine for the past few days. This was really the first time something like this happened...” Suho explained more.

“Perhaps, could it be him regaining half the memories he had lost before the accident?” The doctor suggested.

Suho and Manager Hyung looked at one another. “Things like that can happen. When a person looses it's memories from tragic accidents and after another tragic accident, it's possible for that person to regain it's memories from in between those events.” The doctor explained.

Suho and Manager Hyung felt uneasy after listening to the doctor.

“Manager Hyung....what should we do?” Suho asked as both of them walked out of the doctor's office.

Manager Hyung sighed and rubbed his eyes, “I don't know....”

“What if he remembers? What are going to do? If he remembers, he won't change his mind, will he?” Suho panicked.

“Don't worry....Let's just hope he won't remember. Even if he did, there's no way he will leave...She's not even here...so there's nothing he can do...” Manager Hyung said.

Suho looked down feeling guilty of something. “I..apologize, Manager Hyung for this...I really am...In fact, She was here a few days ago....” He said.

Manager Hyung was surprised, “WHAT? You've seen her? Where? Why have you only told me now?”

“I'm sorry...She came unexpectedly with...with Actor Kim Soo Hyun sunbae to our practice studio... Honestly, we all were shocked, too.... That...that was the first time D.O saw her...after a long time....” Suho tried to explain.

“What? D.O saw her too? Did he react or anything? Did she say anything to him?” Manager Hyung asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter