Chapter Twelve

LOST IN A WORLD OF MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

Quickly waking up from the awful dream, my heart was beating fast. 'What was that?' I thought to myself as I laid in bed.

 

“What are you doing?”

A message came in from D.O...I smiled just thinking about him.

 

“Nothing...just woke up”

“Geurae? Did you enjoy the performance Yesterday?”

 

I sighed as I typed.

 

“No... Sorry but I didn't go...I couldn't...”

“Ah...I see...It's okay, there's going to be other performance coming up”

“Really? I guess I'll go next time...”

 

I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

 

EXO POV

 

“Coordinator Noona! Where are you?” Suho asked as he walked into the building. Coordinator Noona appeared from another room and saw Suho.

 

Suho quickly rush over to her, “Noona! Noona do you have my phone?” Coordinator Noona looked at him weirdly, “What are you talking about? I don't have your phone...”

 

“You sure? I left it on the table yesterday at the waiting room...” Suho said, as he begans panicking.

 

“Have you went back there to check?” Noona said. “I didn't... Manager Hyung said you would have it since you were the last to clean the place and leave.... You sure you didn't see it?” Suho pleaded.

 

“Eo...I didn't see....At first, I did see it on the table, but I was asked to do something, so I left for a bit and came back, it was gone...I thought you had took it...” Noona explained.

 

“Noona!! Eotteokae!!? This is the end of it.....What am I suppose to do now? I'm gonna get killed if I can't find the phone...” Suho whined.

 

“Let's see if we can trace your phone....” Noona said as she grabbed her phone and started dialing. The dial tone ring a few times, yet no answer. Noona used her gps to track down Suho's phone. Still no signal...

 

“I think your phone is turned off...” Noona told him. Suho pouted and face palmed himself, feeling stressed out.

 

Just then Noona's phone started ringing. “Hello? Eo...Yes, Suho is here with me, why? Whats' wrong? What?!! Okay! I'll take him there...” She shouted.

 

After hanging up, she quickly pulled Suho. “Noona! Where are we going? Who was it? What's going on?” He asked.

“We're in trouble... Someone else got a hold of your phone and private stuff. They called the company threatening they will reveal secret pictures if SM don't give them what they want,”She explained.

 

“EEH??” Suho sounded shock. Noona opened the door and urged Suho in as she quickly run to other side and got on.

 

“But then, what kind of picture do you have in there, that they will want to reveal??” She asked again.

 

Suho remained silent as both drove off.

 

As soon as they got to the company, the other members were already there. Soo man didn't look too happy about the news or whatever was going on.

 

“How did you take care of these boys???!!” Soo man yelled at Manager Hyung as he slammed down his fist on his desk.

 

Manager Hyung lowered his head feeling nervous-- So did Coordinator Noona after she walked it and hearing it.

 

Soo man looked up and saw Suho. Suho quickly walked over to the front and quickly lowered his head.

 

“I'm sorry for what's going on right now...I'll take responsibility...” Suho said.

 

Soo man sighed, “Andwae...You can't...This person has your phone now...We'll try every way to investigate and track down the phone before he or she will reveal it...”

 

“But what did you tell them you'll give them?” Manager Hyung said as he looked up. “SHUT UP! You two will need to stay with them 24/7 regardless... They need protection now...I sense trouble coming in... Suho....What was it in the phone that will make this person want to reveal your stuff?”

 

Suho glanced over at D.O as D.O remained silent, then back at Soo Man...

 

“Ah...I... I...there....” Suho stuttered.

 

“There was a picture!” D.O blurted out loud as he quickly walked over to Suho.

He stood next to Suho and smiled, “There was a picture....of me....and........my girlfriend....”

 

Suho's eyes grew wide as well as everyone else in the room. “Yojaya?? Eonje??” Some members asked, feeling shocked.

 

“Girlfriend? When and where did you met her?” Soo man asked. “N...not just too long ago....” He stuttered.

 

'Sigh' Soo Man sighed as he lowered his head in frustration.

 

“Kyungsooyah...Perhaps.... is it that girl?” Baekhyun questioned him. “It can't be. She promised she won't see him no more...” Chanyeol answered.

 

“Of course...We were there when she told us...” Kris blurted out.

“What are you guys talking about? What do you mean she was there?” Soo Man urged. The boys remain silent.

 

“ANSWER ME NOW!” He shouted. “I APOLOGIZED! PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY TOWARDS THEM!” Manager Hyung quickly bowed down. Suho and D.O turned around and were surprised.

 

“I won't let this happen anymore. Please don't yell at them...I will settle this situation down..” He continued.

 

“Tell me who this girl is...” Soo Man said, as he sat back down.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter