You're Different

Look At Me

 

 

 

Jessica leaned against her door and looked at Tiffany surprised.


-"What the hell just happened?" Jessica asked her eyes showing the highest level of surprise.

-"You my friend, crossed the line out of your house" Tiffany said as she walked towards Jessica and helped her to the living room.

-"So that's the girl you like so much, oh...wait, she's the one you keep seeing through that window isn't it?" Tiffany said.

-"That's why that tall girl came here the other day" Tiffany said.

Jessica looked at Tiffany, she was expecting Tiffany to be repulsed by her "stalking" habit.

-"If that other short girl is in that house too I want to see!" Tiffany said as she pulled the chair in front of the window and took the binoculars.

Jessica was suddenly surprised.
She sat beside Tiffany and stared at her surprised.

-"Yah! You can't" Jessica said as she pulled the binoculars from Tiffany's hand.

 

-"That tall girl has some kind of weird sixth sense, she's always staring over here" Jessica said.

-"Oh really?" Tiffany said.

She grabbed the binoculars and walked towards the door, unlocking it she stepped into the hallway and went inside her apartment just beside Jessica's. Jessica followed Tiffany to the door but stopped abruptly as she looked towards the line on the floor.
Tiffany peeked outside her door.

-"If you want to watch her without anyone noticing, you have to come here" Tiffany suddenly said as she smiled.

-"Hwang Mi Young!" Jessica suddenly said.

-"Yah why are you calling my real name?! You...Jung Sooyeon" Tiffany said as she gave Jessica a merong.

That was answered with a merong back from Jessica.
Suddenly the two just started laughing at their own childishness.

-"You can do it Jessie, I know you can" Tiffany said.

-"Can I?" Jessica said.

-"Yeah, don't you trust me?" Tiffany said.

-"No...How can I trust someone who is obsessed with pink?" Jessica suddenly said.

-"I'm not obsessed...Pink is just my color!" Tiffany retorted.

-"You have a condition, lady" Jessica said as she laughed.

Tiffany stepped outside her apartment and walked in front of Jessica's door.
She opened her arms.

-"Come on, just like you did before, just one little step and you can be here" Tiffany said.

-"I...I..." Jessica said as she gave a small step foward, uknowingly she tripped on the small difference between the hall and her apartment floor. And just before she could even say anything, she was in Tiffany's arms.

And she didn't feel bad, she didn't feel wrong. She wasn't scared, everything was...strangely, alright.

They both walked inside Tiffany's place.

-"Oh.My.God, you have a serious condition, you have to get yourself checked out" Jessica said as she surveyed the surroudings inside Tiffany's overly pink apartment.

-"Yah! Look who's talking" Tiffany said kiddingly.

Jessica laughed, she laughed at her own condition. She didn't feel bad about it, she just laughed like she hadn't laughed in several years.

 

-"Yah, Yah! Remember what I came here to do!" Jessica said.

-"Just come here" Tiffany said as she walked towards her window.

It was just slightly to the side, but you could still see Yuri's apartment just fine.
Jessica looked at the apartment through the binoculars. Yuri and Taeyeon were just arriving.

Yuri...so beautiful, she was even more beautiful up close than from afar.
Tiffany grabbed the binoculars that were falling from Jessica's grip and she herself looked at the short girl she wanted to see.
She hadn't given her name.
Tiffany looked at Jessica. Still daydreaming.

-"Yah. What's her name?" Tiffany asked as she pointed towards Taeyeon.

 

-"Oh...who did she say she was again?" Jessica said as she looked at Tiffany.

-"She said she manages your deliveries..." Tiffany said.

-"You're interested?" Jessica asked.

-"I might be" Tiffany said as she smiled shyly.

-"Ohhh. She's Kim Taeyeon. I only talked to her about the deliveries and about business, so sorry I can't give you any information" Jessica said.

-"You're the worst best friend ever..." Tiffany said as she laughed.

-"I guess" Jessica said as she kiddingly pouted.

-"Wanna watcha movie?" Tiffany said.

-"A movie?" Jessica said.

-"Yeah, we can rent one" Tiffany said.

-"I'll get the ice cream, chocolate and popcorns" Tiffany said.

-"Here's the remote, choose whatever you want" Tiffany said.

-"Wow, how long as it been since I've seen a movie?" Jessica said to herself.

She scrolled through the videoclub and choose a romantic comedy, the type of movie she used to like.
Then she and Tiffany ate their snacks and talked about the movie and during the movie and commented the movie. It was fun, they laughed, and played. And suddenly Jessica had completly forgot that this wasn't her house, and that she was no longer caring about the window.
Jessica eventually fell asleep, she was carried to the bed by Tiffany who slept just close to her so she wouldn't be scared.


Yuri looked to the window of the amazing girl she had met....
She wanted to see her again, in a certain way, she longed to see her again.