Hate

Look At Me

 

 

 

Jessica was strange today...she was feeling something she hasn't felt in quite some time.

Boredom. Really...She has been living inside this apartment without ever getting out for quite some time. Yet when she woke up today. She was bored.

But that doesn't mean she would be crossing the line on the door for now. Suddenly she remembered the day she accidentally got out, because of Yuri.

Jessica was still resentful that she couldn't kiss Yuri, that she couldn't be with her even when it was obvious that Yuri also wanted her.

But then there was Yoona. Why was Yoona still haunting Jessica? She wondered. Yoona left, Yoona left because she couldn't cope with Jessica's...disabilty.

She couldn't be there for her. Like Yuri was. And still Jessica wasn't able to be with Yuri because this person was still in the back of her head.

No words said, no promises left behind, a single note saying "It's over" was left in her wake.

 

What was Jessica supposed to do? She did the best she could, she survived, painting and...later she discovered Yuri. So, even if you believe it or not. Yuri gazing saved her life, somehow it helped her survive.

Jessica walked towards the window...the curtain was closed. She thought about opening it and seeing Yuri on the building in front.

She didn't have the strenght to open the curtains though. Jessica was feeling lost... she had no idea what to do.

She laid down on the couch. Even though she had woken up a while ago a strange feeling of exaustion took her over. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Out of boredom...

 

Jessica was still sound asleep. But meanwhile Yuri and Taeyeon were sitting on the living room. Yuri couldn't stop looking at that window. And Taeyeon kept checking her phone. 

 

-"What's wrong?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Nothing, Why?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"It's obvious something is wrong, you haven't stopped checking your phone for a while now" Yuri said.

 

-"Really?" Taeyeon asked.

 

-"Really. You have plans?" Yuri said.

 

-"I promised Tiffany to take her to a visit to the gallery after she finishes job hunting" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Oh, Cool, Good to see things are good between you" Yuri said.

 

-"What do you mean?" Taeyeon sadi flustered.

 

-"I think you know very well what I mean miss Taeyeon" Yuri said.

 

-"Okay, I  have to admit I like her a bit...and she's cute and all but...Aish! Kwon Yuri stop saying difficult stuff" Taeyeon said as she slapped Yuri's arm.

 

-"Okay, Okay no need to get physical" Yuri said.

 

Yuri looked at the window again.

 

-"Waiting for any sign?" Taeyeon said.

 

-"Yeah...you could say that" Yuri said.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Sooyoung was sitting on a couch in a beautiful and modern apartment.

Suddenly Yoona came out of a bedroom with a girl on her arm. Sooyoung looked at the two as they were surprised to see her.

 

-"What the hell are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Who the hell is she?" The girl asked.

 

-"No one...just a friend" Yoona said.

 

-"She sure isn't looking at you with the face of a friend" The girl said.

 

Sooyoung kept looking at Yoona, ignoring the girl in her sight. Yoona looked deep into Sooyoung's eyes.

 

-"Leave" Yoona said.

 

-"Hear that leave you tall freak" The girl said.

 

Yoona furrowed her brow and looked at the girl.

 

-"I was talking to you actually" Yoona said.

 

-"And here. For your services, after all you are what you are" Yoona said as she gave the girl money.

 

The girl looked down and left, saying nothing. There would be no point in making a ruckus.

 

-"I thought you were going to change" Sooyoung said.

 

-"I thought you would finally stop following me" Yoona said.

 

-"I hate you" Sooyoung said.

 

Yoona walked fast towards Sooyoung and pounced on her. She pinned her wrists to the couch and laid down above her. Hovering and looking deep into her eyes.

 

-"Then what are you doing here" Yoona said.

 

-"I don't know...I looked everywhere for you, since I heard you were coming" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Don't you hate me?" Yoona whispered in her ear.

 

A slight moan left Sooyoung as she tried to release her wrists.

 

-"I hate you Im Yoona" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Then hate me more, hate me with your lips" Yoona said as she kissed Sooyoung.

 

-"Hate me with your hands" Yoona said as she let go of Sooyoung's hands, the latter hug her deeply.

 

-"Hate me with your whole" Yoona said as she kissed Sooyoung again and again.