Meetings

Look At Me

 

 

 

Jessica woke up startled. She had fell from the bed and the ground only felt cold and relenting. She was dreaming again. She was dreaming of Yoona. She hasn't had dreams with Yoona for quite awhile. She got up and looked at her clock by the bedside table. It was 10AM. She went to the kitchen and fixed breakfast, as she warmed up some milk she noticed the cupcakes the american girl had left for her. She smiled even if just slightly. She was kind of happy to know the girl actually but if their relationship could change from that of neighbours to friends, it was completly unknown for Jessica. Jessica sat on her dinning table and ate. Slowly, she didn't even think of checking the window she always checked in the mornings. Yuri's window of course. Somehow Jessica was just hoping that the american girl came again. A part of her wanted her to come, she wanted her to tell her more about the US and about herself.

 

Meanwhile Sooyoung spent the whole night awake peering at the suspicious window. She had now pushed the matter to the back of her head but still it was annoying her a little bit that, the girl had told her that no one lived there when she is sure she saw someone hiding in the curtains. Sooyoung sighed deeply, earing a playful hit on the head by Yuri. 

 

-"What's wrong?" Yuri said.

 

-"Have you ever felt watched in this place?" Sooyoung asked.

 

-"No, Why?" Yuri asked.

 

-"No, nothing" Sooyoung said.

 

-"You're weird...something happened?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Nope" Sooyoung said as she went to the kitchen to fix some food for herself.

 

-"Anyways, I have to go to the building in front" Yuri said.

 

Sooyoung was surprised to hear that.

 

-"Why?!" Sooyoung suddenly said.

 

-"I have to talk about the neighbour meeting, the other buildings are also doing it, Mr.Lee has asked me to do it, since I'm quite known and all. I don't mind" Yuri said.

 

-"Okay, just...don't go to the appartment, right in front of us" Sooyoung said smiling.

 

-"Why?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Just...don't" Sooyoung said.

 

-"Sooyoung stop being weird" Yuri said as she went inside the bathroom.

 

 

Jessica was painting, it was a pretty painting, the ending of a storm at sea and an old galleon like ship sailing freely. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jessica knew exactly who it was. The american girl. She was excited and happy at the same time. Two things that Jessica hasn't felt in a long time. She opened the door and smiled at the american girl who greeted her with nothing but a smile with a bonus eye smile.

 

-"Hello" Tiffany said brightly.

 

-"He-ey" Jessica said stuttering. She still didn't know how to deal with the girl's bubbly personality.

 

-"How are you? Did you sleep well?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I'm fine, I slept more or less okay, come in" Jessica said as she invited the girl to come inside.

 

Tiffany was surprised to be invited by Jessica. Maybe this could be the start of something good. Tiffany thought.

 

-"Do you want something to drink or eat?" Jessica asked.

 

-"No thank you" Tiffany said.

 

-"Ti-Ti-Tiffany, do you mind...talking to me??? Huh...being my fri..end?" Jessica said shyly.

 

-"No, not at all" Tiffany said smiling.

 

-"Just promise me somehitng" Jessica said.

 

-"What?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Never betray me" Jessica said.

 

 

Meanwhile in Yuri's house the doorbell rang and Sooyoung lazily got up from the couch and opened the door. Sooyoung was greeted with a small figure who at first she thought was a kid but she then noticed it was just Taeyeon.

-"Just Taeyeon?" Taeyeon said as if reading Sooyoung's mind.

 

-"How did you...?" Sooyoung was puzzled.

 

-"Well I've known you for...9 years? So I know pretty much how you think" Taeyeon said.

 

-"I've missed you Taeng" Sooyoung said as she hugged Taeyeon.

 

-"Taeyeon" Yuri said.

 

-"Going somewhere?" Taeyeon asked as she pointed towards Yuri.

 

-"Yeah I've got to get across the street and talk to the people in the next building" Yuri said.

 

-"Good, I also have something to do there, let's go" Taeyeon said as they left, leaving Sooyoung alone and eating again.