Saviour

Brooklyn Boy

I walk out of the room, out of the house. I can't help but want to leave, want to run away, want to remind and refresh my memory of the real reason I am here, although I can't force myself too, feeling slightly scared that if I do leave, the two girls inside will be put back in danger. Although, if I leave now, while no one is around, people may still think I am here, just not well or something, and always inside. But I can't take that risk, I can't do that Bom, not to Aiya.

My mind keeps racing back to Bom, her amazing body, the way she was able to make me feel so good and the way I was able to be so gentle with her. She was truly not like any other woman I had been with in the past, her body fit well with mine, the way she said my name was nothing but beauty to me, nothing but right. Although I can't help but feel like I've done something wrong, something that no one would understand, apart from myself.

I hear the door open slowly, I turn around fast to see none other than the girl who I was being so dirty with a few moments before her little sister walked in. She comes and stands next to me, not saying a word. The moment isn't awkward as she looks out to the broken down city, her eyes still shining even though there was hardly any light.

"Seunghyun." She whispers to me. I change my attention fully to her voice, trying to breathe as I worry about what she wants to say. "Can I ask you something?" She turns to me, her whole body faces me in a child like state, her arms lazily crossed and her knee out to the side, almost like she has an attitude.

"Sure." I gulp, not wanting the question to be too personal, too much for me to answer.

"You said you're from Seoul, right?" Her attention turns back out to the ruins, the reflection of the moon on the few puddles that the rain left earlier. I nod, although there's the chance she can't see me. "What bought you here, to Brooklyn?" Her voice sounds like it's heard something traumatizing, something that it never should have. I turn my body to the same direction and position as hers, taking a deep breathe. I can't lie to her, I can't lie to the woman who was giving me so much.

"I came here for someone." I said, bluntly. "A girl."

"Oh." A few moments pass, I can't help but wonder if I have broken her heart. "Is she beautiful?" She asks me. turning her attention away from the scenery and completely onto me. I have to think for a moment, wondering if I could tell her how beautiful the girl on my mind was, without hurting her or confusing her even more.

"Yes, very beautiful." I don't lie, I can't when I'm talking about the girl who owns my heart, although she doesn't look as healthy as she did when I had her, I had no doubt in my mind that she was still beautiful. "But, I saw her the other day, and she doesn't look like she's doing that well." I admit, not knowing where the words came from, but I knew they were safe with Bom.

"I know, I saw her the other day too." She frowned slightly, looking a little hurt. "I saw the way you were practically in love with her, you looked really happy Seunghyun." She began, her voice sounding very down and quite upset. "You love her don't you?" I turned sharply to Bom's face, her eyes looked as though they were trying so hard to hold their tears in, it looked as though her heart was breaking as we both knew the answer.

"Yes." My voice breaks slightly as I look down at my feet, trying to gather my thoughts, wondering if I should just leave and let Bom and Aiya be happy without me.

"Seunghyun, when you came here, you were nothing but a wreck. Honestly I was scared of you when I first laid eyes on you, but now that I know you some more and know how good you are to Aiya, I know you're not a bad guy. But just remember that I am the reason for your smile right now, not the girl you claim to love. She doesn't deserve you wailing over her like this, she doesn't deserve your tears, you should be wasting them on someone who actually can take care of you, someone who does love you for who you are."

"What, like you?" I didn't mean for the words to come out, I didn't mean for the tone of voice, I didn't mean to be so rude to her, she was only telling me the truth.

"Yes, exactly." Her tone was just as rough as mine as she bit back. "I can love you for who you are, I already do. And I know you have feelings for me too, if not you wouldn't have kissed me back." She narrowed her eyebrows, waiting for me to speak back, waiting for anything. But I couldn't talk, I couldn't breathe. She was right, but I love someone else, but then if I really loved her I would have pushed Bom away, I wouldn't have had my hands all over her a few moments ago. "If you're too blind to see that, then maybe you should go back to her, go back to her and be 'happy' again." She turned around and opened the door harshly, Aiya's eyes were on me.

I looked over at her, tears were filling in her eyes, her innocent eyes. She went to walk out, but was bought back in by Bom.

"Come on Aiya, you have school tomorrow." Bom's voice was harsh towards her sister's actions.

"But Bom, Seunghyun will get cold." Aiya's eyes couldn't hold back her sadness anymore, her voice whined as the door closed in my face, leaving me outside in the cold. I stood there for a few seconds, not knowing where to go, whether or not this was really it, the last time I'd see the two of them. I didn't want to leave, but Bom wanted me too, and I respected her enough to do as she asked me still. I stepped down from the house and started walking away.

I once again feel alone, much like I did on the night I came across Aiya. I have been walking around for hours, in what feels like circles. I'm not lost, I can't be lost if I have no idea where I'm going. I find a bar, even if I just enter to get some shelter from the wind I will be happy. I step in, there's topless girls everywhere, making me come to the realization this was a men's bar, a place where people come to get dances from these confused, corrupted girls. I walk straight to the bar, order myself the cheapest drink there and skull it until the large glass has no sign of any beer left.

My vision is a little blury as I collapse onto the bar, I have drank my sorrows away, although they're not gone, they're actually worse. I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder, although I can't raise my body to tell the person to leave me alone, as my head is now the heaviest part of my body.

"Excuse me sir, do you need somewhere to lie down?" A girl's voice whispers into my ear, placing her hand underneath my arm, helping my body up to my feet, although I don't want to lie down, I don't want to do anything. I can't see properly as she leads me into a very dark room, closing the door behind us as she helps me to what feels like a couch. "You can stop the whole drunk thing now, you've got my attention, let's have some fun." I can barely make out her words as she starts kissing my neck and gripping my sides.

I feel paralyzed, I can't speak or move as her hands touch nearly every inch of my body. She sits herself on my chest, forcing me to stay down. She infects my skin with kisses covered in lipstick as she pulls my wet shirt off my body. Her eyes open wide as she runs her warm hands over my chest, admiring the toned feeling my torso gives off. The door opens again, although the person who has entered the room has no intention on helping me as they switch the light on.

"Dolly." The new company in the room screams, only just noticing that she was practically taking advantage of me. "You've always liked them drunk huh?" The room fills with laughter as the other girl walks up to us. "Is he cute?"

"Take a look for yourself." The girl now known as Dolly smirks, allowing my face to become visible to the girl.

"Seunghyun?" My eyes meet hers, it's a miracle, once again the girl who I loved had saved me at the last minute. "Dolly, get off him!" She pushed the girl who was straddled to my chest to the floor and sat next to me on the couch. My eyes start to feel heavy once again as I feel myself being lifted from the couch and escorted out of the building.

(sorry this chapter is so short, but I didn't want to add too much because of the next one).