LAST TRIP TO SEOUL

Mrs. Lee Who???

Eun-mi dropped me off at my parents’ house, she insisted on dropping me to my house but I guess that Joon oppa would be there since we’re practically living together since we’ve been engaged. When I entered the house umma was already preparing dinner in the kitchen, I went inside her and hugged her from behind.

“Umma, can you tell again the story of my real mom?”

“But you’ve heard that a lot of times?”

“I just want to hear it again.”

“Ok. I was with her in the emergency room; she was losing a lot of blood. She knew that it’s either one of you would live. She of gave up her life instead of giving up yours. She said to give you the name Hana, which means happiness. She wants you to be happy even if she’s not with you anymore”

“Hana, what’s wrong. I know that you always ask me to tell you that story when you’re sad. Tell me, what’s bothering you” Umma said to me as she turned around and hugged me.

“Umma….. I don’t…. want to get married to Joon oppa. I can’t take it anymore.” I said to her tears falling from my eyes.

“Why what happened? What did he do to you?” she held my chin up to see my face. I saw  her eyes widened as she saw scars and scratches on my face due to the accident.

“Did he do that to you?????” I could feel that she was about to cry.

“Aniyo umma. I met a car accident the other day while I was driving home from Seoul. And I was in the hospital for 2 days and…. Umma… I didn’t know I was pregnant…. And the baby didn’t make it….” I told her and I broke down crying. I was on the floor already and she sat next to me and hugged me.

“Why didn’t you call us? Why were you in Seoul?”

“Umma, my friend called me, she said she saw Joon oppa with another woman again. So I went there and saw it for myself.”

I told her how I got involved in the accident and why I didn’t want to continue the marriage.

“Hana, are you sure that you don’t love Joon anymore?”

“Umma, I’m sure I can’t take it anymore. He changed a lot, and it hurts me so much. This wasn’t the first time I saw her with another girl. I love him so much but I guess he doesn’t love me anymore like before.”

“Hana, I still love you….” We heard Joon oppa said when he entered the kitchen. I got up the chair and looked at him. How come I can easily fall in love back at him every time he looks at me so sincerely.

“Oppa, I can’t do this. I can’t trust you anymore.”

“Hana, please give me another chance……. I swear that was nothing I was drunk and that girl I don’t even know her. She was just all over me.”

“Oppa…. I can’t please….” I walked out of the room but he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He saw all the scars and scratches on my face and his eyes widened.

“Hana, w-what h-happened?”

“Nothing.” Then I pulled my wrist from him and ran out the house. I went straight to our house. I locked the door to our room, even though I know Joon oppa have a key. I pulled out a big suitcase and I put as many clothes that could fit in there. When I got everything I needed, I called Eun-mi to pick me up. As soon as I put the phone down Joon oppa came in our house. He looked at me and the suit case that I packed.

“Jagiya, are you leaving me?” then he came closer to me.

I stepped back a little then I took off the engagement ring that he gave me. I held his hand and put it in there and closed his hand.

“Oppa, I’m not ready to trust you again. I love you, but I’m sorry I just can’t take it anymore.”

“Jagiya. Please just give me another chance.” He held both of my hands and I looked at him straight on the eyes.

“Oppa, please just let me go.”

“Hana, you know that I love you. I would give up everything for you. I would change for you. I promise that after our marriage I would tell everyone that I’m married already no matter what happens.”

“Oppa, you don’t understand me. I can’t trust you anymore. You’ve done this a lot of times, but I love you so much that I just let it slipped off. But this, I can’t. This was your last chance and you blew it. I don’t want to be married to a cheater.”

“Hana, please just hear me out. I promised you before that I’ve changed a lot. Let me prove this to you.”

“Oppa, how can you prove it to me? I just saw you with another girl?”

“I told you I was drunk that day. That girl was only a fan.”

“Whatever oppa. I’m sick of hearing your stupid excuses anymore. Just let me be oppa.”

I heard Eun-mi’s car arrived outside. I removed my hands from him and went to the door.

“Hana! Don’t! please!”

“Oppa. I can’t do this anymore.”

“I won’t cancel our wedding. I will give you space for one month. I know that you still love me you just need to trust me again. On our wedding day I would still be waiting on the altar. I would wait for you to come back to me.”

“Goodbye oppa.” Then I ran inside Eun-mi’s car.

“Hana, what happened? Where are you going? Why do you have all your clothes?” Eun-mi asked me.

“Take me to the bus station. I’ll go to Seoul. I just need to get away to Joon oppa. I need to clear my head.”

“Seoul? But Joon oppa lives there?”

“I know. It’s big there right? If I’m in Seoul I would meet a lot of people. And I could still look after Joon oppa without him seeing me.”

“But I thought you don’t want him anymore? You still love him do you?”

“I never did stop loving him. I just need to see if he really does want to change.”

“What are you going to do there?”

“I’m going to look for a job and find my own place there and spy on Joon oppa. He said that he won’t cancel our wedding. He said that he would still wait for me at the altar on our wedding. I would know the answer in one month if I would still marry him or not.”

“So if you decided you don’t want him, you’ll just leave him alone standing in the altar?”

“Yes, I guess so.”

“But, wouldn’t that be little rude?”

“Rude? What he did to me was more than rude. And I’m here being stupid again and giving him another chance without him knowing it. If he really did mean what he said even though he knows that I won’t see him, he will still do what he thinks is right.”

We arrived at the bus station. We bid our goodbyes and I sat inside the bus to Seoul. I took my phone out and texted a friend of mine.

“Hi, are you busy? I’m on my way to Seoul and I have a little favor to ask you.” Not so long I received a reply.

“Nope. I have no schedules for today. What’s your favor? I would do anything for you. ^_^”

“Could you pick me up at the bus station? I’ve got the last trip to Seoul so I would arrive there around 1 in the morning. Is it alright?”

“Of course anything for my wife. ^_^”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what you think of this chapter laugh