DAY 3

Mrs. Lee Who???

Seungri’s POV

Yesterday manager hyung took me to the doctor I asked Hana if she would like to come but she insisted. I know she’s avoiding me, what I did was wrong. I have no right to interfere with her personal life but I get jealous that she still wants to marry Joon hyung. I know that I can’t make her fall in love with me before her wedding day but I know that I can make her hate Joon hyung.

It was almost noon and I’m getting hungry. I went out to the kitchen and Hana was cooking something already.

“Seungri, are you hungry already?”

I was surprised that she talked to me first. I haven’t apologized to her since the other night and this guilt is killing me.

“Hana, the other night….”

“It’s ok, let’s just forget about it. It’s my fault that I didn’t tell you that I was going out.” She said before letting me finish.

“No, it’s me. I didn’t have the right to get mad at you and to meddle with your personal business and I’m really sorry.” I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

“It’s really is ok. Wanna eat?” she said putting up the dish and smiling.

“I’m starving” I said as I rubbed my tummy.

We ate together and everything was back to normal again.

“Seungri, are you going to do something today?”

“Uhm manager hyung will be picking me up later, we’re going to the company.”

“Oohh are you going to record a new song?” she asked.

“Aniyo. But I’m going to show YG sajangnim a new song that I what to record.”

“Ah you wrote a song?”

I nodded. “Wanna see it?”

She nodded in excitement.

I went to my room and got my notebook.

“Here.” I opened to the page where I wrote the lyrics.

White Love by Lee Seungri

From the first moment, I finally realized fate had started
Why? Sent into my destiny
Did you know? There’s a boy fond of you
I am too far away for my feelings to reach her

The snow is piling up towards the sky where the clouds dance
I’ll go anywhere with you, Love, Love, Love yeah
Everyday the birds are singing and the flowers are smiling at us
Go anywhere with me, Love ,Love, Love

You looked pretty yesterday, but I think you look best today
What is it? Should we go to the hospital if you’re sick?
Did you know? To my eyes, you seem frail enough to be trampled
Now that I’m here, I’ll keep awake right next to you watching you

The snow is piling up towards the sky where the clouds dance
I’ll go anywhere with you, Love Love Love yeah
Everyday the birds are singing and the flowers are smiling at us
Go anywhere with me, Love Love Love Love

We met through friends and now I’m feeling anxious
There’s no one else for me I need you yo yo
I want to be your man now hey
You prefer hamburgers and pizza to anything else, you’re like water
Arms spread out for you, my eternal beauty queen
Let us ring the bell together 1 2 3 let’s go
Everyday the birds are singing and the flowers are smiling at us
Go anywhere with me, Love Love Love Love

“I don’t know if you’ll like it.”  

“I love it. It’s like a cute puppy love song.”

“I-it’s the feeling I get when I’m with you.” I said as I scratched the back of my head.

I looked at her but her eyes were still on the page.

“I-I’m sorry.” I said. She must have felt uncomfortable. Seungri-ah! Stop doing this! I know you like her but stop putting her in an awkward situation.

She looked up and smiled, that smile of hers that makes me melt all the time. I can feel butterflies in my stomach no it’s more than butterflies. Ah! Hana! Why are you doing this to me you’re killing me every time.

“It’s ok. Thank you so much. I never had someone to write a song for me. It’s really sweet of you.”

“Aaah… it’s nothing.”

I heard my phone rang and it was manager hyung.

“Yoboseyo? Ah arasso, I’ll be down in a few minutes.” I said as I ended the call.

“Hana, hyung is already downstairs. I’ll be going.”

“Oh ok. By the way, I’ll be going out too. I don’t know what time I’ll get back.”

“Is that so? Ok. Just call me when you get back.” I said as I went out of the apartment. I wanted to ask her where she was going. But I’m sure that it’s connected with Joon hyung. Should I just let her go?

Your POV

Seungri left a while ago and I’m still waiting for Cheondong’s call.

“White Love… hmm Seungri-ah! Why are you doing this to me! Why are you making it hard for me! You know that I love Joon oppa we’re destined for each other!” I said to myself.

I was sitting on the sofa watching television. I can’t seem to forget what Seungri wrote. If only I could go anywhere with him, I would. Stop this Hana! What are you saying?

I heard my phone and it was Cheondong.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hana, hyung left early today. He said he’s not feeling well.”

“Is he going back to your dorm?”

“Most probably. But I don’t know he doesn’t look like he was sick this morning.”

“Aish! What’s up with him?”

“I don’t know. Wait, I need to go. We still are practicing so I can’t go with you today.”

“It’s ok I’ll just go find out what he will be doing. Bye.”

 What should I do know? Hmm I’ll go to their dorm and see if he went back.

I left the apartment and went straight to their dorm. I waited a few minutes across the street until a car pulled over in front of the building. I saw Joon oppa went down from the car and went inside the building. I wait for the car to leave but a few minutes Joon oppa came out of the building and went back inside the car.

“He must be going to a clinic.”

I hailed a taxi and asked the driver to follow the car. We followed him but they dropped Joon oppa in a nearby coffee shop. I went out and followed him. So far he hasn’t noticed yet that I was following him. I sat far away from where his table was. He brought a book with him and bought a cup of coffee.

I stayed there and just watched what he did. He was texting someone while he was there. He stayed there longer. But I got tired and maybe he’s just going to sit there all afternoon. I decided to go and leave him alone for now.

I went back to Seungri’s apartment and he wasn’t home yet.

I sent him a text message that I was back already. But he didn’t reply.

I called Cheondong.

“Cheondong, did Joon oppa went back to the practice?”

“He didn’t. Why?”

“I saw him in a coffee shop.”

“But he told us he was sick?”

“I don’t know. He just sat there and read a book all afternoon.”

“Oh? Really?”

“Yup and I just left.”

“Why?”

“It looked like he was just going to sit there all day.”

“Aish! If our manager knew what hyung did he would be pissed.”

“Don’t tell your manager!”

“I won’t… aish! What are we going to do with hyung?”

“Talk to him. Maybe he needs someone to talk to?”

“The others tried to talk to him but nothing happened.”

“Just keep on trying.”

“Ok fine I will. I need to go bye!” he ended the conversation.

It was almost dinner and Seungri hasn’t replied yet. I decided to just cook some instant noodle for my dinner since it was only me who would be eating.

After I ate Seungri came home.

“Oh? You’re here already?” he said as he opened the door. I helped him walked over the living room and sit at the sofa.

“I texted you that I was home already”

“Oh. I didn’t have time to check my phone. Did you eat already? manager hyung treated me to dinner because YG sajangnim loved the song! He wants me to record it!” he said with that big smile on his face.

“Really? Wow! Congratulations!”

“I wanted to call you awhile ago so that you could have dinner with us but I just thought that you were busy that’s why I didn’t” he said frowning.

“It’s ok. I was really busy too.” I said. But the truth is I was just sitting in a café trying to stalk my fiancé.

“Let’s just celebrate tomorrow. I want to treat you because you’re my inspiration to that song and I want to thank you for that.”

I blushed on what he said.

“It’s really ok. I’m happy that somehow I was able to be a part of your song. I’m sure going to buy your album.”

“At least now I’m sure that I’ll be able to sell one album.” He said and we both laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi readers so about the title it's already day 3 so it means that i will skip days because it would be boring and long if i write something for each day.

i also used the english translation of Seungri's song White love and i just think that the song is so cute and sweet and it fitted what seungri's is feeling

for hana laugh

i hope you like this chapter! comments!

by the way i got the poster just today and do you like it? laugh