DAY 7

Mrs. Lee Who???

It’s been a week and Joon oppa has apparently stuck to his words. Cheondong would seldom text me that Joon oppa did something suspicious but all his messages say that he’s becoming back to the old Joon. He’s been talking to the other members quite a lot and they’ve become close again.

“Seungri, are you coming home late?”

“Maybe, me and the producer are still talking about the concept of my album and I might go home late. Why?”

“I’m going out. My mom called me and she’s in Seoul right now. I’m going to meet with her.”

“Oh ok. Are you asking me for permission?” he said laughing on the other line.

“No. I’m just telling you that I might be out late and just… whatever.” I said and his laugh became louder.

“Is that all? They’re calling me already.”

“Yup that’s all. Bye” I said as I ended the conversation.

I went out of the apartment and took a cab to the restaurant where we were supposed to meet. I saw my mom sitting alone and I ran to her. I didn’t realize that even for a short time away from her I missed her so much.

“Umma!” I said as I ran towards here and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. “I miss you umma!”

“I miss you too Hana. How are you doing?” she asked as I sat down to the seat across her.

“I’ve been doing really well. How about you and appa? Is he still sad? ” I said.

“We’ve been doing well too. Your appa is doing fine these days. By the way, have you talked to Joon?”

“Uhm… umma, I haven’t talked to him yet. Why?”

“He’s still preparing for the wedding. He has sent out invitations to your closest friends and family.”

“But umma, I didn’t told him that I was sure of this wedding.”

“The last time we’ve talked he said that he’ll be waiting for you at the altar no matter what.”

“Umma…”

“I know. But when he’s back home he seems really happy I thought that the two of you are ok already.”

“Did he say anything?”

“Aah… I almost forgot. Here” She said as she handed me a small envelope.

“What’s this?”

“Joon asked me to give this to you when we meet.”

“When’s the last time you met with oppa?”

“I went to your house in Seoul this morning.”

“oh…”

“I cooked him some breakfast. By the way, where are you staying? I thought you would be there.”

“I’m staying in my friend’s house.”

“Have I met that friend?”

“No you haven’t” Oh no! If umma knew that I’m staying with another guy I would definitely die.

“So when will I meet her?”

“Her?” I asked confused.

“Your friend.”

“Ah oh SHE’s really busy right now. We barely see each other.”

“Ah I’ll send over the invitations to your wedding there ok?”

“Oh ok. Here’s the address.” I handed her a piece of paper where I wrote Seungri’s address.

“Are you hungry? I already ordered our food a while ago. Oh there it’s coming.” She said as she pointed to one of the waiters who were holding a tray of food.

We spent most of the afternoon together. We went shopping before she took the last bus home. It was fun spending the day with my mom, though she’s not my true mother, she’s been really good to me also appa.

I went home and Seungri still wasn’t home. I placed all the shopping bags to my room and I remember the envelope that my mom gave me. It was from Joon oppa.

Jagiya,

                I miss you so much. How have you been doing? I hope you are fine and healthy. Unlike me, it’s so hard to live knowing that you’re mad at me. I’m really sorry this time. No, I’m not sorry that you caught me, but I’m sorry that I was stupid to do the same mistake again. I don’t know why I’m acting like this when you’re my one and only. Living away from you I felt lonely and sometimes I have needs, maybe that’s why I did that and I’m really sorry. Please come back to me. I don’t know where to find you and I miss you so bad. I didn’t have the chance to say this to you before. I know you need space, but space might become to distance and distance might become forgetting. I don’t want you to forget my promise to you that I’ll change for the better. If you only knew how hard I’ve been to myself. Though my friends are always around me I still feel so empty and I just want you back. Please come back. Oppa misses you already. T___T

                The wedding is still on the same date October 2, you still have 3 weeks to think. I didn’t want to call because I know you’re not gonna answer your phone and I called umma instead I know you’re gonna talk to her.

                                                                                                                                                                                        Chang Sun

I don’t know what to react towards his letter he really is keeping his words. But a few more weeks doesn’t hurt right? I’ll stay here for another one or two more weeks then I’ll go back home. But what about Seungri? Aish! I better move out before my feelings for him grow.

I looked at the clock and it was getting late. Seungri still wasn’t home. I called him a few times but he still might be busy and wasn’t answering his phone. I sent him a text instead.

“Seungri, just in case that you’re going to be late very late wake me up when you get here or tomorrow morning before you leave. I have something to tell ^_^”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a short update

comments please  and thank youlaugh

@Shasha310898 sorry i typed it wrong it was supposed to be Chang Sun which is Joon's name so uhm thanks again sorry for the confusion i fixed it already