GOOD FRIEND

Mrs. Lee Who???

I woke up at around 1 in the afternoon, I slept at Seungri’s guest room and the room across was his. It was still closed when I went out, he must still be sleeping. Because of the accident he has fewer schedules because of his leg.

I remembered what he said last night, about liking me. I blushed at the thought of it, but somehow I can’t seem to like him back. I still do love Joon oppa, and I had to make a decision in a month. We’ve become friends for the past week because of the accident and he was the only person I knew that has no connection with Joon oppa, that’s why I called him when I came here to Seoul. Though it wasn’t hard to like him, he’s funny and nice.

I should probably be going by now, I still need to look for a place to stay and a job. I fixed myself, took a shower, and started to fix my things. I heard a knock on the door.

“Oh. Seungri you’re awake already. I was just fixing my things. I should probably go by now. I still have a lot of things to do and I don’t want to be a burden for you. Uhm thank you very much for picking me up last night and for letting me stay here. Don’t worry I owe you next time.”

“Ah what things are you going to do? Aish! You don’t owe me anything. It’s nothing, really.”

“Uhm I still have to look for my own place and a job.”

“I think I could help you with that.”

“Oh? Really?”

“Yah. Uhm since I have a cast and I probably need some help here. Is that ok for you?”

“B-but… I’m not sure…”

“Don’t worry I’ll pay you high. It would be hard for you if you work outside. Since you’re not used to work a normal job, am I right?”

“neh… I’m used to more house work too. But uhm I still need a place to stay. So I must be going now.”

“Aniyo just stay here. It’s much convenient. Right?” he said as he stopped me when I tried to leave the room.

“Uhm yah it’s much convenient but I can’t live with someone I barely know.”

“But we’re friends already?”

“Yah I know that but don’t take it the wrong way. I can’t live with another boy. It’ll be weird. I’ll just go here early and stay late if I need to.”

“Are you sure?”

“Uhm yes. I’m sure. By the way, how much are you going to pay me?”

“How much do you like?”

“Aish! Don’t ask me that. I don’t know. I never worked for someone before.”

“Well I never had someone to work for me before so I don’t know either.”

“Aigoo…. Wait how about I’ll look for my own place first then I’ll just add a little more….”

“How about if I pay you 300,000 won? I guess it would be enough.” He cut me before I was able finish what I was going to say.

“400,000?” I bargained.

“350,000 and that’s final.” He said as he closed the topic.

“Ok fine.”

“You can start right away.”

“No I can’t. I still need to find my place first. So I’ll have my first day-off today.”

“Aish! Fine but you still need to go back here right away when I need you. Arasso?”

“Arasso… Aish!! A while ago you keep on telling me that you owe me something and now you’re my boss! You’re weird! I said as I left him at the living room. He wasn’t able to say something more when I went out the house.

Seungri’s POV

I wanted to stop her and just let her stay with me in my apartment. But come to think of it like what she said before, she wants independence. And I want to help here to become more independent. Why am I still doing things for her? I really like her, but it can’t go any further. But still I have chance with her. If I could just let her fall in love with me before her one month is up. Besides she’s still not sure about marrying Joon, but she stills loves him. Why am I getting jealous with Joon even though I don’t have the right to? Aish! This girl! She’s making me crazy.

Your POV

I’ve been walking through different apartment complex and still I haven’t seen any apartment for rent. Was there so many people in Seoul? I was so tired already and I went to the nearby park. I didn’t noticed that it was getting dark already. Aish! I don’t want to stay again at Seungri’s place, he’s been to nice to me and I haven’t done anything for him yet.

I went to one of the bakery and bought some cookies. I guess it was enough already for him. I don’t have enough money to buy him something more.

I got my phone out and dialed his number.

“Yah! Seungri-ssi? Are you at home?”

“Neh. I’ve got any where to go.”

“Uhm I knew that. I’ll go back there and get my things.”

I ended the call without hearing what he had to say. I went back to his apartment and knocked. He opened it and welcomed me with a wide smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I have a thing with boys with nice smiles.

“Uhm can I come in?”

“Oh yeah. Sure come in.”

“I got something for you.” I held the package of cookies in front of his face. “I got this for you, you’ve been so nice to me. I just want to give you something. ”

“Oh thank you. You didn’t have to.”

“No it’s really ok.” I said to him with a smile.

“So what happened to you today? Did you find an apartment?”

“Uhm… actually no.”

“So why are you getting your other things? Where are you going to stay?”

“I’m going to stay at our house here…”

“But I thought you don’t want to stay with Joon right now?”

“Yah I don’t want to stay with him but how am I supposed to know that he really does mean what he says? I’m going to stay there but I will stay in a different room. I won’t talk to him. Besides he’s busy and so am I, right?”

“Are you sure you want to stay with him? I mean like stay at your house with him?”

“Aish! I’m not sure….” I said as I sat down at the couch. “I don’t know what I want.”

“As a friend you’re welcome here anytime. I don’t care if you stay here all the time.” He sat beside me. I know I was sounding crazy but it’s me I can’t decide for myself.

“Don’t worry tomorrow I’ll help you look for an apartment if you want to so that you won’t stay at his house. But tonight you could stay here again.”

"Thank you so much! You're such a good friend why haven't i met you a long time ago." I said to him when i hugged him.