DAY 1

Mrs. Lee Who???

It was already midnight when we got back to Seungri’s apartment. I helped him walk to his room and fix his foot.

“Only a few more weeks then I can finally take this stupid thing off” he said pointing to the cast on his foot.

“Then I can finally leave you by then? I said jokingly.

“Then I wouldn’t want to take this thing of EVER if it means you leaving me.” he said with that sly look on his face.

“Whatever just go to sleep.” I said as I smacked him on his shoulder and left.

When I got back to my room I saw a text came from Cheondong.

“Hana, it’s Cheondong, we just got back at the dorm and hyung is still out.”

“Where did he say he was going?” I replied.

“He might be at Club Answer.”

Joon oppa is at a club? There are a lot of girls there. I thought he’s going to change. I called Cheondong.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Cheondong, where’s Club Answer?”

“Why? Are you going there?”

“Yah! I need to see what he’s doing there!”

“Are you going by yourself?”

“Yah. My friend is sleeping already.”

“Then I’ll meet you there instead. Wait for me there.”

“Are you sure you’re coming? What if he sees you?”

“It’s not a problem. But what do you think he’ll do  if he sees you there alone? Might as well let me be there with you.”

“Ok fine. I’ll meet you there. Bye” I said as I hung up.

I looked over my clothes to see I have any decent thing to wear. I saw this mini black dress that Joon oppa bought for me before. I haven’t worn it yet since I didn’t party a lot. And I was a little conscious of my body since the dress was tight and hugs every curve in the body. I put on a makeup even though I’m not used to wearing a lot of makeup. I sure do look different, I didn’t even recognize myself. It wouldn’t be a problem cause Joon oppa would not even recognize with this kind of style.

I quietly went out of the apartment trying not to wake Seungri up. I hailed a cab and went to the club. It was 15 minutes drive from the apartment to the club and it was almost 1 in the morning when I got there. I saw Cheondong outside the club all nicely dressed and waiting for me.

I paid the driver and went to him.

“Hi!” I said.

“Hi!” he looked at me and then he quickly looked away.

“Are we going to enter?” I asked him.

“Sorry I’m waiting for someone.” He said without even looking at me.

“Who? Then I’ll just wait here with you.” I said standing beside him.

He looked at me and I can see that he looked pissed. “Can’t you see I’m not interested!”

I got surprise at his reaction and his eyes widened when he realize that it was me.

“Oh my gosh Hana! It’s that you? I didn’t recognize you. I’m so sorry. You look so different. Why didn’t you tell me that was you?”

“I said hi to you and you said hi back I thought you already knew it was me.” I said laughing at him.

“You look so different. Not in a bad way but you look so good, oh uhm not that you look bad before but you look so different.” He was stuttering and didn’t know what to say.

I was still laughing at his reaction. “Thank you. So are we going to wait for your friend?”

“No. It was you who I was talking about.” He said.

“Oh. Then let’s go in.” I said dragging him to the entrance.

When we got in the club we were looking for Joon oppa and we can’t see him anywhere. We got a table where we could see everyone in the club.

“Have you seen him?” I asked Cheondong who was still looking over the crowd.

“No. I can’t see him.”

“What if he’s not here?”

“This is the only club that he goes to. He must be here somewhere?”

“Are you sure that it’s the only club?”

“Yes. Only socialites and high class people goes here. People who don’t care about idols. That’s why it’s ok if he got drunk here because no one would even care.”

“Oh. No wonder why the drinks and entrance here is so expensive.”

“Wait. Wait. I think I see him.” He said to me looking over the bar. I followed his gaze and there, I saw Joon oppa.

“It’s him!” I said to him.

“What are you going to do now?”

“Uhm… I don’t really know.” I said.

“Wait look a girl is approaching him.”

I was pissed seeing him with another girl. I was about to stand up when Cheondong grabbed my wrist which made me sit back on my chair.

“What???!!!”

“Look she’s leaving. He rejected her? Look!” he said pointing the girl looking pissed off.

“What the? Maybe she wasn’t his type.”

Another girl came next to him. She was on the same group with the girl who came to him earlier. She’s tall, white, and very pretty. She was perfect.

She came to Joon oppa and flirted with him. But he looked like he wasn’t interested. Then again he rejected another girl.

“Hyung! What the hell is  wrong with you? That girl was gorgeous!” Cheondong said talking to his self.

“Excuse me?!” I said as I slapped his chest.

“Ow!! I’m sorry. But how can he reject that girl?!”

“What the?? Are you here to help me or him?!”

“On the other hand, I’m happy that he didn’t flirt with her.”

“Thanks” I said sarcastically.

“This gives me the opportunity to flirt with her.” He said as he left me alone at the table.

“Yah! Cheondong!” I shouted but he couldn’t hear me anymore. A few minutes later he went back.

“Why did you leave me!”

“Don’t worry I got rejected.” He said pouting at me.

“Good! Now did you see him? I lost him when you left.”

“No I didn’t. He must have left already?”

“Why? What time is it?”

“It’s already 3.” He looked back at his phone and got shock. “Oh ! It’s 3 already? he always gets back at the dorm at 3:30. He might be on his way back to the dorm!”

“Then let’s go! he might still be outside.”

“I need to get back to the dorm before he gets there!”

We ran outside and we didn’t see him there.

“He’s gone already. Do you have a ride?”

“Nope. I’ll just call a taxi.”

“I have a car come ride with me.”

“Are you sure? He might get to your dorms first?”

“If we’re already inside the car then I would arrive first. Come in get in.” he said and he drove fast.

“Wait where will I drop you off?”

I said Seungri’s address and we were almost near the apartment complex.

“Do you live there alone?” he asked as we arrived at the building.

“It’s my friends place. I’ll be staying there for a while.”

“Oh ok. Good night.” He said as I got down from the car.

“Thank you and good night.” I said to him as I closed the car door.

I was already on my way up to the apartment.

I opened the door slowly without switching on the lights on. Good thing Seungri was still fast asleep when I got back. When I was about to enter my room I heard a loud noise from the living room which startled me. I ran and to turn on the lights and saw Seungri on the floor next to the couch.

“What are you doing???” I said as I ran towards his side to help him get up.

“Wow. Hana i-is that you?” he said as he was staring at me. I sat him on the couch and I sat next to him. Looking if he hurt himself when he fell.

“Are you ok?” I asked looking all worried.

“Where did you go? You didn’t tell me you went out partying?” he said looking at what I was wearing.

“Oh you were asleep already and I didn’t go out partying. I just needed to check out something.”

“What did you check out at this kind of hour in that kind of outfit?” he said with a little pissed off in his voice.

“Fine. I went to a club with Cheondong…” I wasn’t finished with what I was going to say when he cut my sentence.

“You went out with Cheondong????” his voice got a little bit louder and this surprised me. Why is he acting like this?

“Yes I went out with him! But it’s not what you think!”

“What the hell will I suppose to think? You went to a club wearing like that with a guy.”

“Why are you even like that? You’re not even my boyfriend! If you just let me finish what I was saying then you would understand why I was out! I’m not that kind of girl you know?!” I said, pissed off.

“Then tell why! Let me understand why you’re wearing something like that.” He said being sarcastic.

“Cheondong texted me and said Joon oppa wasn’t at the dorm yet. So we went to the club where he thinks Joon oppa was. And we did see him there. If you’ve just let me finish earlier.”

“Oh I’m so sorry.”

“Just to make it clear I’m not that kind of girl who goes to club. I was just that desperate.” I said as I left him alone at the living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi readers! i'm sorry for updating this only now. i was supposed to post another chapter a while ago but i wasn't able to save it and it got lost that's why i made this one and this is much better than what i've wrote a while ago. i hope you like it laugh

by the way, about the title of every chapter, i'm going to make it the days that passes by until Hana and Joon's wedding. get it? it's like gonna be a count down or like time line on what will Hana be doing. i promise it will be great! laugh

So what do you think of my idea and this chapter???