DAY 8

Mrs. Lee Who???

 hi you please read my note at the bottom after you read the chapter thank you!

Seungri’s POV

It was getting late; I had the whole day to record the song. YG sajangnim asked me to make a whole mini album for a week that’s why I’m still here. I looked for Teddy hyung and Jiyong hyung to ask them to produce my mini album but they were both so busy and can’t take any more responsibilities. I had no one else but I just decided to produce my album rather than letting opportunity to slip.

“Hyung I don’t know how to produce my own album. I really need your help.” I said to Teddy hyung.

“Seungri, I’m really busy and I can’t accept anything right now. I’ll just help you next time. If you need to ask me something just call me.”

“I don’t know what to do first and what to start with?”

“Go design you album first. Ask the other hyungs to write you some lyrics and music then I’ll check up on you.” Teddy hyung said before he left me.

“Aish! I don’t know how to start…”

I went home around 2 in the morning I wanted to wake up Hana but it’s really late. Maybe I’ll just ask her tomorrow morning.

I fell asleep easily as I saw my bed.

I was awakened at around 6 when I heard my phone ringing.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yah! Seungri! Get back here you don’t need to waste time!”

“But hyung I haven’t got enough time to sleep yet.”

“Aish! I don’t care! If you want to finish your album by this week you don’t need to sleep!”

“Fine… I’ll be there in an hour.” I said as I hung up the phone.

I showered as fast as I could.

“Aish! This cast it’s killing me! Am I really going to do this for Hana? Fine! I’ve started it must as well get thru this.”

I went out and the driver was already there waiting for me. When I got back to the studio Jiyong hyung was already there.

“Hyung, you’re here early?”

“Since Sajangnim wanted you to finish your album in a week and I couldn’t help you in producing your album I here’s something.” He said as he handed me a sheet of paper with lyrics on it.

“What’s this?”

“Duh? Add it to your album I’m going to sing it with you.”

“Oh ok hyung! Thank you so much!” I said as I hugged him tightly.

“Aish! Fine let’s start to record it.”

We did started to record the song. I didn’t notice that it was already lunch time when we took a break.

“It’s 12 already?” I said as I looked at my watch.

“Yah, you should hurry you still need to design your album jacket and your album also.” My manager told me.

I took out my phone and saw a message. It was from Hana.

“Seungri! You didn’t wake me up? Well anyway you must be really busy. Call me when you’re free.”

I sent a message back to her.

“I’m sorry Hana. I was really rushing this morning they and I got back at around 2 this morning that’s why I didn’t wake you up. This week is very busy for me. I’m producing my own album and we might not see each other. Don’t wait for me anymore any time this week. I promise after I finish this I will have a lot of free time.”

Hana’s POV

I got a reply from Seungri after 3 hours? He really is busy right now.

“I’m sorry Hana. I was really rushing this morning they and I got back at around 2 this morning that’s why I didn’t wake you up. This week is very busy for me. I’m producing my own album and we might not see each other. Don’t wait for me anymore any time this week. I promise after I finish this I will have a lot of free time.”

Are you serious? He’s going to release a new album?

“Omo!! You didn’t tell me that? I’m so happy for you! Let’s celebrate next time. Anyway, I’m just going to say it here. Joon oppa sent me a letter and he’s really sorry for what he did. That’s what I was going to tell you. Anyway fighting! I will be waiting for you album!”

I said to him.

I would probably be alone whole week, I need to find something to do.

I went around the city to find some available jobs. I even passed by Joon oppa’s company. I received a call from my mom.

“Umma?”

“Hana, where are you? You’re dress arrived here. I want you to try it. Are you busy today?”

“Umma, I’m not busy today. Sure I’ll go there. Bye!” I said as I ended the conversation.

I sent Seungri a text right away after I talked to my mom.

“Seungri, I might be going home for the week I’ll be back when you’re done with your album."

I went back home to fix my things and went to the bus station. I was excited to go back home and to try out my dress. It was every girls dream to wear a perfect wedding dress for a fairytale wedding.

I fell asleep on the way there and didn’t notice that Seungri called a few times but he didn’t send me a message.

I decided to call him back.

“Seungri, I’m on my way home my mom just called and yup I need to go home.”

“What happened? Did something bad happen? I hope everything’s fine.”

“Don’t worry everything is fine. My wedding gown just arrived and I wanted to try it on quickly. I’ll send you a picture of me. Oh wait I need to get off the bus now. Call you later. Bye!” I said as I arrived at the bus station. I saw my mom waiting already.

“Umma!” I said as I ran towards her and hugged her.

“It’s like you haven’t seen me for so long?”

“Why? Am I not allowed to miss my umma so much?” I asked her and we shared a laugh.

“Your dress is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see you on it!” she said as she drove us back at my parents house.

When we arrived I ran straight to my room and saw a big white box on my bed.

I opened it and saw this magical ivory dress, it was strapless and the bodice was studded with gems, it was just beautiful. (http://www.disneybridal.com/images/collection/fall2010/hover/206bellef.jpg)

I called Eun-mi and tell her go to my house. After a while she came.

“Hana!! It’s that?” she said as she saw the box opened and my dress in it.

I just nodded and I smiled widely. I was very excited to try it on. After putting it on, I slowly walked in front of my full length mirror. I saw the whole dress and it was so beautiful. I almost cried a little.

“Hana! You look so beautiful!”

I looked at her and hugged her.

“I’m so happy for you. But are you sure?”

I nodded and I still kept on crying.

“I don’t want to take this off. It’s so beautiful.” I said and we both laughed.

I told her about Seungri and every time I mention his name I smile.

“Oh wait take a picture of me in this dress.”

“You know the groom isn’t allowed to see his bride on her wedding gown before the wedding right?”

“It’s not for Joon oppa. I’m gonna send it to Seungri.” I said and I smiled again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi you!

here's an update! i hope you all like it!

so i'm really having a hard time thinking updates for this story so if you have any ideas or suggestion you could always tell it to me.

i would be really happy if my readers would want to take parts in creating this fic. you could leave a comment or message me privately so

if you want something added to the story i'll try to consider and mix your idea with my ideas. wouldn't that be fun? laugh

i suggest you message me privately if you want something to be added rather than commenting it in here or posting it on my wall so that

the other readers would be surprised on what will happen next.

i hope i get i some suggestions from my lovely readers specially you!

thanks in advance! laugh