DIFFERENT

Mrs. Lee Who???

It was almost 2 in the morning I was the only one left in the bus terminal. My phone’s battery got empty on the way here. I couldn’t contact Seungri. What if something came up and he wasn’t able to make it here. What if he was trying to call my phone but it already ran out of battery. I was just sitting on bench in the waiting area. There was no more taxi available in the bus terminal.

 

“Aish! I should have not contacted him. I should have just called a taxi instead of waiting for him.” I was so hopeless that I was ready to sleep in the bench and just wait for the sun to shine when I heard someone walking towards me, it was Seungri.

 

“Oh ! I totally forgot that you were still on crutches!!! I’m so sorry!!” I said to him as I ran towards his side to help him.

 

“You know you should have turned me down instead of going here.” I said to him.

 

“Aniyo. I told you, I will do anything for my wife.”

 

“But, you’re making it hard for yourself.” I helped him sit down on the bench.

 

“It’s really ok. I know I can’t repay what you felt when I’m the reason you lost your baby.”

 

“I told you it was just an accident.”

 

“But still, you lost something very important and I don’t know how to make it up to you.”

 

“I know for some people it should be a big thing when you lost a precious life, but I’m still not sure of what I feel. A part of me feels relieved but then I again I feel so bad when I think of it. I just let myself think that it wasn’t yet my time to have a baby, maybe not with Joon oppa….”

 

“Yup! Maybe with someone better? like me.” He finished my sentence and smiled at me.

 

“Aish! You really shouldn’t have come here to pick me up. By the way, how did you get here?”

 

“Oh yeah! I got a taxi, I took so long calling a taxi that’s why I’m late.”

 

“So where’s the taxi waiting?”

 

“Uhm, it left already.”

 

“It left?? Why did you let him leave??”

 

“We’re in a bus terminal. There are a lot of taxis here! Remember?”

 

“If you haven’t notice it almost 3 in the morning and we’re the only people left here. So yah there’s taxi at this hour!” I said to him a little sarcastic.

 

“Aish!!!!! Sometimes I get a little stupid…. Especially when I’m around a girl that I like….”

 

I looked at him and he looked away. I felt my cheeks blushed.

 

“Can’t you call your driver or anyone to pick you up?”

 

“Oh yah. Nice idea.” He got out his phone and called up someone.

 

“Oh! HYUNG!!!!!! Are you sleeping? Uhm mianhe. But this is an emergency, I’m kinda stuck here at the bus terminal and there’s no more taxi passing by so uhm could you pick me up? Mianhe, the other hyungs are not picking up so I called you instead. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” he said as he ended the call.

 

“So who did you call?”

 

“Uhm Jiyong hyung…”

 

“WHAT??? You called your leader? You could have called anybody else but why him. He should be really pissed by now???”

 

“It’s ok. I told it was an emergency so he’ll come to pick us up.”

 

Few minutes later, a white car stopped in front of us. Jiyong came out from the driver’s seat.

 

“Aish! What’s your emergency in this kind of hour? Good thing I was still at the studio…” he stopped what he was saying when he saw me.“Oh! You called me to pick you up on a date???”

 

“Hyung no! She’s Lee Hana.”

 

 “So you’re his “wife” that he keeps on talking about?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“AAAAhhhhhh!!!!!! HYUUNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! SHHHHHHHH!!!!!” he ran to Jiyong oppa to cover his mouth.

 

Jiyong bit Seungri’s hand that was covering his mouth.

 

“YAH!! Hyung why did you bit me??? I’m already can’t use my foot and now I can’t use my other hand anymore!!”

 

“Shut up Seungri!! You’re so loud!! Aren’t you embarrassed acting like that in front of your wife?”

 

“Aniyo! I’m not his wife….. he just calls me like that…”

 

“By the way you can call me oppa, since you’re my little brother’s “wife”. I heard about the accident. If I were you, you should probably sue or kill Seungri by now.”

 

“It was really just an accident and I don’t blame him on what happened.”

 

“I told you hyung! She’s really nice, but I still owe her a lot. That’s why I’m here. By the way, aren’t we going yet?”

 

We went inside the car and Jiyong oppa was already driving.

 

“Where are you staying Hana?”

 

“Uhm about that, could you like just drop me off to a hotel or something?”

 

“Why are you going to stay in a hotel? Don’t you know anyone else here?” Jiyong oppa said.

 

“I only know 3 people in Seoul, my brother, Seungri, and you Jiyong oppa.”

 

“Why don’t you go stay with your brother?”

 

“Uhm… I don’t really want to…”

 

“Oh yah I forgot! Your brother is Joon who is also your fiancé am I right? Seungri here really talks a lot about you…”

 

“UHM yah…”  I hit Seungri slightly in the head.

 

 

“Ouch! Uhm hyung let’s just go to my apartment. I’ll let Hana sleep on the guest room.”

 

“I’m not sure about that Seungri” Jiyong oppa said to him.

 

“Me neither.” I added.

 

“What’s wrong with it? It’s much safer. And besides you don’t have to pay when you sleep there.”

 

Well it wasn’t a bad idea, since I didn’t have enough money and I don’t want to use the credit card that Joon oppa gave me because he might track me down.

 

“Ok fine. But it’s just only for today. Later today, I will look for my own place, don’t worry.”

 

“So you’re planning to stay here?” Jiyong oppa asked me.

 

“Yup. I wanted to leave everything behind and I just want to start fresh. I think this would be really hard for me since I’m always dependent to Joon oppa and my parents.”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll help you around here.” Seungri said.

 

“Thank you but I think it would be better if I try to do everything on my own from now on.”

 

“Yah. She’s right Seungri. She needs this and if she really wanted to be independent she needs to be left alone. Except now that we’ve arrived to you arrived at your apartment. Let her stay just for today, I bet Hana is tired already. Right Hana?”

 

“Yes uhm kinda. Aren’t you tired yet Jiyong oppa?”

 

“I’m tired too, but I still need to go back to the company. So I’ll see you next time. And it was nice to finally meet you Lee Hana.”

 

“It was nice to meet you too Jiyong oppa. And thank you so much.” I said to him before he left.

 

We entered the building, it was very nice.

 

“I bet an apartment unit here costs a lot?” I said to Seungri as we walked towards the elevator.

 

“It does, but it’s so beautiful here. And in my room, you could see the Han river. It’s so nice especially at night.”

 

We arrived at his apartment, he took out the keys and inserted it to the door. He opened the door and I saw the living room first. The furniture was black and leather, it was really a bachelor’s pad. It suited him well.

 

“Welcome to my place! You’re the first girl I every brought here.”

 

“Oh? I don’t believe you. Idols like you bring home different girls every night.”

 

“Aniyo! Don’t compare me to them. I might be a play boy when you see me on variety shows, but it just fan service. I’m really not like that. I’m the opposite of that. In fact, I’m really shy when I’m left alone with a girl.”

 

I looked at him in disbelief.

 

“But why are you like that when you’re with me.”

 

“I keep asking myself the same question. I guess you’re just different from other girls.

 

“Different?”

 

“Yup different. Not in a bad way but in a good way. And I think I do really like you a lot.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys tell me what you think! ^_^