THE SPY

Mrs. Lee Who???

Seungri’s POV

GOOD FRIEND? Aish! I really should step up my game. I don’t even know why I like her a lot. I could easily get any girl I want, but her she makes me want her more and more every time. I know she’s still confused if she wants to marry Joon hyung but I still have a chance. If I could make her love me in one month maybe she would think twice if she would even go down the aisle with Joon hyung waiting at the altar.

I broke the hug to look at her. Aish! You’re not that pretty, but there’s something in you that attracts me so much.

“We really should have met a long time ago so that I’m supposed to be the one marrying you in one month” I said to her jokingly we both laughed.

“Are you hungry? Wanna eat out?” I asked her.

Your POV

He broke the hug and looked at me for a moment. I haven’t looked at him like this, he really is cute. Aish! Stop this! You love Joon oppa and you’re gonna marry him in one month.

“We really should have met a long time ago so that I’m supposed to be the one marrying you in one month” he said to me jokingly “Yeah I really wish” I thought to myself and I laughed with him.

“Are you hungry? Wanna eat out?” he asked me.

“Yup I was kinda hungry.”

“Didn’t you eat?”

“I kinda forgot to eat dinner.”

“How can anyone forget to eat?”

“Well, there’s just a lot of things in my mind. Are we going to eat out are not?” I asked him I really get cranky when I’m hungry.

“Let’s go!” he said then he stood up from the couch.

“Oh wait but can you walk? We can just order delivery?” I asked him as I pointed to his leg with a cast.

“Don’t worry, I have I driver. Let’s just wait for him downstairs.”

We went downstairs and waited for a few minutes. A black van came we seated at the back.

“Where do you want to eat?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not even sure if restaurants are available at this kind of hour.” It was 10 in the evening most restaurants closes at 9.

“I know a place where we could eat. The hyungs and I used to go there during our trainee days.”

“Is it good there?”

“Yeah the food is awesome.” He said getting excited.  

We got to the place and there were only few people there. We ordered our food and waited for a while. Just then a group of boys entered the place, there were 3 of them, they caught some of the costumers’ attention because of their noise.

I looked at them they looked really familiar.

“OMO!” I hid my face in the menu.

“Why? What is it?” Seungri asked me looking around the restaurant.

“The 3 guys that walked in was from MBLAQ! Is Joon oppa with them?”

“Oh?” he looked at them for a moment and faced me again “I don’t see them. Oh there’s Dara noona’s brother.”

I peeked thru the menu still hiding a little of my face. “I see Cheondong.”

I got out my phone and dialed his number.

“Cheondong, it’s me Hye Su do you remember me? Yes. I’m Joon oppa’s sister. Can we talk?”

“Oh yeah sure. What is it?”

“Can you like go outside the restaurant and I’ll follow you. I’m at the same restaurant as you are.”

“Oh really? Ok.” Then I ended the call. I saw him look around before he went out.

“Uhm Seungri can I be excused for a while? I’ll just talk to Cheondong for a while. I won’t take long but when the food comes you can start eating.”

“Oh it’s ok I’ll wait for you.” he said before I left the table.

I went out and saw Cheondong.

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you. I just really need to talk to you.”

“It’s ok. Why? What’s the problem? I heard you were in an accident. Are you alright?”

“I’m fine really.”

“Good to see that you’re fine. What is it that you want to talk about? Is it important?”

“Yup it’s really important. Promise me that you won’t tell it to the oppas? Especially to Joon oppa?”

“I promise.” He said sticking out his pinky. So I intertwined my pinky with his.

“So what is it?”

“It’s about Joon oppa.”

“Why what wrong?”

“We’re supposed to get married in one month.”

“W-what? He didn’t tell us that. ”

“I know. That’s why it’s easy for him to go cheat on me because no one knows about us. But I decided to break up with him.”

“So why are you telling me this?”

“He wouldn’t cancel our wedding. He said that he’ll change and he’ll be waiting for me. I decided to get away from him to see if he really meant his change and I need your help.”

“Are you asking me to spy on hyung?”

I smiled a little that he got what I wanted him to do. “Am I asking too much?”

“I don’t know if I could do that. But do you still love him?”

“I still do but I want him to really change.”

“Ok. I’ll help.” He said patting my shoulder.

“Really?? Thank you so much!! I owe you big time” I said as I hugged him.

“But it would really be hard to do this to hyung. It’s just that to be honest he really is a playboy and I can’t stand it.”

“I know.”

“I really want him to change also.”

“Thank you so much. Oh anyway your hyungs might be waiting for you already.”

“Oh yah. You go inside first then I’ll follow.”

So I entered first and then he entered a few minutes later. When I got back to our table the food was already there but Seungri wasn’t eating yet.

“I didn’t eat yet. I was waiting for you.” he said smiling at me.

“Oh sorry I took so long. The food might have gone cold already? Let’s eat you might be really hungry already.”

We ate and finished the food.

“So what did you talked about with Cheondong?”

“I asked him to help me with Joon oppa.”

“Why? What’s he gonna do?”

“I kinda asked him to spy on his hyung.”

He choked a little at the water that he was drinking “Why? Was it wrong?”

“Do you trust him that he won’t tell it to his hyung?”

“I do trust him. Besides he did admit that he’s getting annoyed about Joon oppa’s being a playboy so he decided to help me.”

“Does he know that you were supposed to marry his hyung?”

“Yup I just told him.”

“Ooohh so he’s going to tell you every move that Joon hyung is doing?”

“I guess? I just want to know if he really meant want he said. If he’s really going to change then I’ll think about marrying him. But if he still doesn’t, then I’ll leave him.”