Six

The Taciturn [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You don't have to do this, Tiffany." Taeyeon grumbled as she sat on her bags that were dragged by Tiffany inside her apartment. The blonde girl doesn't even know why she's here, all she knows is that when she woke up, Tiffany was beside her smiling then when she sat up, she saw her bags on the floor.

 

Tiffany raised a finger and put it on Taeyeon's lips to shut her up, "I want to do this okay? You're already here so you don't really have a choice."

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I rolled my eyes when I heard her say those words, I don't have a choice, I scoffed mentally, I never really had a choice ever since I was born, my parents didn't ask me whether I want to be left out or not, Tiffany left me without even letting me say goodbye. Since the day my mind opened, I didn't have a choice and today is no difference, I still don't have a choice.

 

"Taeyeon, here's the fridge if you're hungry." I heard Tiffany say from the kitchen. We're currently at her apartment, she kidnapped me and told me to stay here so she can 'observe' me 24/7.

 

So now she offered me the fridge, the fridge I tell you. Am I suppose to eat her fridge or something?. I sighed as I lazily slumped myself on her comfy couch, it's so soft, for a minute there, I forgot about my problems as I closed my eyes to feel the couch's softness. I was about to drift to sleep when I heard a giggle, I jolted up and fixed myself.

 

"Uh.. S-sorry 'bout that." I hung my head low while I scratched my nape in embarassment. I felt arms wrap around me and a nose.... sniffing me like a dog would. I looked at Tiffany who was now hugging me by the waist and was even burying her face in my chest. Is this girl crazy or what? Why is she sniffing a stranger?.

 

"I'm tired, TaeTae, can you cuddle me to sleep?" she asked as she looked at me, eyes full of hope. I looked away, trying to hide the blush creeping on my face but she was faster, she noticed it before I even had the chance to look away. ",you're so cute and squishy. I'm sure you're tired too, come on, i'll show you our room." She started to drag me into a room when it hit me..

 

Did she say 'our' room?.

 

I stopped walking as I shot her a stare of disbelief, "O-Our room?" I asked, stammering. I mentally cursed meself for stammering at this time. She giggled, ", yes, our room, since I only have two rooms here and----"

 

"I can just sleep at the other room." I protested. I saw her shake her head in disagreement, "What about the couch? I can sleep there." eyeing the comfy couch I was feeling awhile ago, although I can't even guarantee myself that I can sleep on the couch. The last time I tried to sleep on one, my back hurt the next day and it felt l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter