Four

The Taciturn [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So Taeyeon, would you like to introduce yourself to me? I mean, you haven't done that last time." She asked with a warm smile. For the second time in my life, my stupid heart skipped a beat to the wrong one. I scoffed internally, she's asking me to introduce myself, what happened to my mini introduction 2 years ago?, See, I've done that. you just forgot, no. You deliberately forgot about it just like how you erased me from your life.

 

"Come on Tae. Just tell me a little introduction."

 

Why does she keep on pushing the question? She knows me or should I say, she knew me. What's the point of introducing myself to her if she'll just leave me in the end. But then, my stupid mouth shocked me, "I'm Kim Taeyeon."

 

I'm gonna throw a party, a lame one. I looked up to her and saw her smile, letting me catch a glimpse of her adorable eyesmiles.

 

"Okay, what else?"

 

Oh, okay. I don't want to answer that anymore. I'm outta here. I abruptly stood up then grabbed my bag, walking my way to the door as she gripped on my wrists hard. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
 

"Just.." she loosened the grip on my wrist then sighed, "..stay. please"

 

She's stressed, just like Kahi and all the other therapists that handled me. I guess I was destined to be a bother to all the people I know, including my parents, I guess that's why they left me too.

 

"Why would you want to help someone like me?" I asked her, she looked at me with wide eyes. Maybe she's thinking of an answer. "Is it because you think i'm mentally ill or something? Did Kahi tell you that I have a problem and that I need to see someone that helps mentally illed and emotionally unstable people?, I'm sick and tired of all this . I've been seeing a lot of therapist ever since I don't know when. But damn it's so long! It's so ing long I can't even remember the day. And they all left.. just like what you did 3 years ago."

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"..and they all left.. just like what you did 3 years ago." Her voice softening at the last part. Was that it?. She's been so cold to me because of that. I should've known, but I didn't, instead I kept on pushing answers out of . Questions that she already answered 3 years ago. I hurt her, and now i'm willing to fix everything.

 

Before I could even answer, I heard the door shut close.

 

She left.

.............

 

"How  was your life in the orphanage?" Jessica asked the smiling raven haired girl across her. Yuri smiled remembering all the good times she spent with her bestfriend, which she left days ago. She frowned at the thought and this wasn't invisible to Jessica's eyes. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" she asked.

 

Yuri snapped back to reality and shook her head at Jessica's questions, "No. I just remembered someone." she answered, Jessica raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

 

Yuri sighed, "My bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon."

 

Jessica's mouth formed an 'O', she reached for her notebook, ready to ask questions to her patient and ready to give it to Tiffany afterwards. when her phone rang, startling Yuri and her in the process.

 

"Hello?" Jessica answered. She heard a very long pause followed by a whine from Tiffany.

 

"She left."

 

And now it's Jessica's time to sigh, "So, what's new? Exactly?"

 

"I think she has eremophobia."

 

Jessica raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter