One

The Taciturn [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eight years and nothing has really changed. Taeyeon was still the anti social girl that always hides under a rock. She doesn't want socializing, no, she never liked it, not until she met her.  Now that's a completely different story.

 

Taeyeon leaped down from the ladder, landing squarely on the bed where she bounce off into the floor. She sighed, changing her room's bulb sure is hard work especially for someone her height. She was petite, which makes it harder for her to do things that requires lots and lots of leg strength.

 

Suddenly, a door opened, revealing her friend, Kwon Yuri. Yuri just entered the room and lazily dropped herself on Taeyeon's hard but comfy bed, if that's even possible.

 

"What's with you?" Taeyeon asked, tossing the tan girl a can of soda from the almost worn-out fridge inside Taeyeon's room. "Therapist too harsh?" she added.

 

Yuri sat up and opened the soda, sipping a little, she shook her head and looked at Taeyeon with an unreadable expression. "Someone wants to adopt me."

 

Taeyeon smiled, atleast her friend will get adopted, "That's great, Yul."

 

Yuri pursed her lips, "No it's not. Why is everyone telling me that getting adopted is great?" she laid on the bed and sighed, dropping the soda can on the floor which caused the contents to spill, making Taeyeon frown.

 

"It's great, Yul. You get to have a family now, I'm sure they'll like you." Taeyeon said, picking up the can and throwing it on the garbage bag. "Why? Don't you want to have a family?"

 

"It's not like that, Taeng. I mean, who in the right mind would adopt a 22 year old girl? I was  suppose to be out in the blue years ago." Yuri replied, burying her face on Taeyeon's pillow.

 

Taeyeon chuckled, she's sure that Yuri is just making excuses. She knows that Yuri doesn't want to leave her here in the orphanage, she knows Yuri cares for her, and she also knows that Yuri likes to get adopted and have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter