Two

The Taciturn [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Who will help you if you don't even want to help yourself?" Kahi harshly stood up and rubbed her temples. I know she's stressed, and it's because of me. Everyone inside the orphanage gets stressed out because of me, they said i'm different, in a bad way. "Then stop helping me." I mumbled, hanging my head low.

 

"What?"

 

From my periphiral vision, Kahi was frowning and was even boring holes on my face. I'm used to it, i'm used to everyone inside this orphanage. I looked at her straight in the eye with my sharp gaze, "Stop.Helping.Me." I said, emphasizing those three words that made her feel little. She stared at me with wide eyes, I smirked. I won.

 

"Fine then. You're old enough anyway." She gathered some papers and tossed some on me, "Fill those up, you can immediately go out this orphanage after finishing." and that was when my independent ventures started.

 

.......

 

Freedom.

 

I entered the small apartment and slumped myself on the couch nearby. Finally, I was free, free from the horrible house called an orphanage. I don't have problems anymore or for now. I'm sure problems will arrive sooner or later.

 

My stomach growled, there goes my first problem. I almost forgot, I don't have food with me and i'm sure the previous owner of this apartment was smart enough to get all his food inside the fridge. I hummed, guess no food for me today.

 

I was about to go to the bedroom to sleep my hunger up when I heard a knock on the door. 12 midnight. Who in the right mind will visit a newcomer at midnight?. I shrugged my shoulders then went to open the door.

 

I opened the door a crack then poked my head in it, a blonde one greeted me, she doesn't look like she's from here either. She looks rich, with big brown eyes, thin lips and a big.. nevermind. I furrowed my eyebrows. Seeing the blonde won't do any harm, I fully opened the door then cleared my throat.

 

"What can I do for you?" I asked in a polite manner, both my hands were clasped behind me as I waited for her answer. "Are you Kim Taeyeon?" she asked. Now my curiosity rose a notch higher. I hesitantly nodded my head. "May I come in?" she asked again, I stepped out of the door and she came in, almost tripping herself on her way. I can tell she's sleepy. When I made sure that she was comfortably sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter