Chap 8

Make You Fall For Me

The girls and BTS had closer every single day. They always hang out together at BTS’s studio or sometimes at Han River. Sungrin received her composing lesson from Rap Monster, Suga and J-hope on Saturday evening meanwhile Haein would practice dancing with the rest of the boys. After that, they went to the street dancing place together.

One day, when Sungrin was trying to compose her own song at her apartment, Haein came to her place, looking pissed off about something.

“Are you okay, girl?” Sungrin carefully asked. Haein slumped onto the bed.

“I hate the students in that school,” Haein said. Sungrin sat next to her.

“What happened?”

“You know that Jungkook and I are going to school together now, right? They are making a huge fuss out of it. Some of the guys even tried to touch me today just because they think I’m like the other girls.”

“They touched you?”

“Almost… Jungkook came just in time to stop them. The boys wanted to beat him since he’s a grade lower than us. Fortunately, the principal walked at that alley at that moment. I quickly pulled Jungkook away from them.”

Sungrin balled her fists. “Those guys really need some beatings,” she said with gritted teeth. Haein looked at her.

“You…don’t really mean that, right?” she asked.

“Of course I mean it,” Sungrin replied. Haein sat up.

“Unnie…don’t do anything strange. You don’t even know how to defense yourself,” Haein tried to make her see sense. Sungrin hit her arm.

“Yah! Are you underestimating me? I’ve learnt martial arts when I was staying with grandma,” she told her.

“Oh…I didn’t know that…hehe…mianhae…” Haein said while grinning. Then, Sungrin’s handphone rang.

“Oh… It’s Jimin…” Sungrin picked up the call. “Eo, Jimin-ah...”

~Noona… Jungkookie…~

Sungrin sprang up to her feet. “What’s wrong with Jungkook?” she asked. Haein also stood up.

~He was beaten by his seniors from school. We’re at the hospital now.~

“Wait there, Haein and I will be there in 15 minutes.” Sungrin hang up and went to take her jacket and bag.

“What’s wrong with Jungkook?” Haein asked in a worried voice.

“He’s beaten up. They’re at the hospital.” Haein’s eyes widened. “Come on!” Sungrin shouted. The girls quickly left the house.

 

Only Jimin and V were present at the ward when the girls arrived. Sungrin clenched her fists tightly. “How did this happened?”she asked them.

“He appeared at the doorstep and fainted. We don’t even know who did it,” V told her.

“I think I know,” Haein said. The boys looked at her. “A few boys disturbed me at school today and Jungkook stopped them. I think they did this,” she explained.

“Where are the rest?” Sungrin asked.

“They went to buy the food. They’ll be back soon,” answered Jimin.

“You guys do know how to fight, right?” she asked while tying up her hair.

“Yeah…but why?” V questioned her intention. Before she could reply, the rest of the boys entered the room.

“Hey, when did you get here?” Rap Monster asked, but Sungrin ignored him.

“Haein, do you think you know where those guys are right now?” Sungrin asked her cousin.

“They’re probably at that underground club,” Haein told her.

“Whoa…what are you guys talking about?” Jin tried to grasp the situation.

“I think noona wants to beat someone,” Jimin told his hyungs.

“WHAT???”

Sungrin looked at Haein. “Stay here and look after Jungkook.” Then, she left the room.

“Hey, wait up!” Suga shouted and went after her. The rest of the boys followed them.

 

The whole club fell silent when Sungrin moved onto the stage. “Yah, Jung Sungrin! What do you think you’re doing?” Jin tried to pull her from the stage. Sungrin snatched her hand from his grasp and took the microphone.

“I’m here to find the guys who beat Jeon Jungkook today,” she spoke through the mic. A group of 7 guys stepped forward with an amused look on their faces.

“It looks like his has come out,” the guy who seemed to be the leader said to his friends. All of them laughed. Sungrin jumped down from the stage and walked towards them. BTS followed her.

“You’ve messed with the wrong person, dude,” she said to him.

“And what are you going to do about that?” he asked while her cheek. Jimin stepped forward to hit him, but Sungrin was way faster than him. In a flash, the guy was on his knees with his arm twisted behind his back. His friends went to free him, but BTS quickly blocked them. Sungrin pulled the guy’s hair made him face upwards.

“This is my last warning. You mess with Lee Haein and Jeon Jungkook again, I’ll break your bones,” she warned him. She pushed him to the floor and headed towards the door.

“NOONA, LOOK OUT!!!” Jimin screamed. Sungrin turned around and ducked just in time before the glass bottle hit her head. A fight finally broke out. Eventhough she’s a girl, she bravely went on one-on-one fight with the guy. Whenever one of the BTS’s members tried to help her, that guy’s friends would stop them. Instead of attacking her opponent, Sungrin by avoiding all his attacks swiftly. The guy screamed in rage.

Finally, Sungrin saw her chance to attack. When he tried to punch her, Sungrin grabbed his wrist and punched his ribs a few times and used her leg as pivot to make him fell on his back. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her right forearm. That’s when she saw he was holding a penknife. Before he could attack her again, she rolled him around and twisted his arm behind his back. The guy screamed in pain. She took the penknife from him, stood up and kicked his ribs until he couldn’t get up. Seeing their leader beaten to pulp, his friends slowly backed away.

Sungrin stepped on his back. “Remember my warning,” she said before leaving the club. BTS cheered as soon as they went outside.

“Noona, you’re so cool just now!” J-hope praised her. Sungrin smiled.

“You’re hurt!” Jimin exclaimed when he saw her bleeding arm. There was a two-inches wound that would probably need stitching.

“You should’ve be careful!” Jin said.

“I’m okay, guys. It just need a little stitching,” she told them.

Their jaws dropped. “How can you be so calm about it?” Rap Monster asked her.

“This is not the first time I got hurt.”

Suga showed her a thumbs up. “You’re awesome,” he said, impressed. Sungrin just smiled.