Chap 7

Make You Fall For Me

Haein and Sungrin had just arrived at the orphanage. They first went to meet the owner of the place to hand in their gifts.

“Where are the children, eomoni?” Haein asked.

“They’re in the main hall. A group of boys are entertaining them with music and dance. The kids are having so much fun,” the lady told them.

“Can you please introduce them to us? We need to thank them for making the kids happy,” Sungrin requested.

“Sure, let’s go and meet them. They’ll probably finish soon.” The three of them headed to the main hall.

“How long have they come here?” Haein asked.

“About two weeks. They don’t have any specific day. Whenever they’re free, they’ll come here. The kids are already getting attached to them,” the lady answered. At the moment, she received a call. “I’m sorry, girls, but I have to take this call. You can go to the hall first,” she excused herself.

“Ne, eomoni.” The girls headed towards the hall. When they opened the door, the sounds of music filled their ears. Their eyes widened when they saw the guys who were dancing on the stage. “BTS???” they exclaimed.

Some of the kids heard their voices and ran towards them to give them a hug. Most of them went to Sungrin since she hadn’t visited them for almost a year. Sungrin greeted them happily, temporarily forgetting about BTS.

“How are you guys? I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too, unnie.”

“Noona, I miss you too!”

“Don’t you miss me?” Haein asked, putting up a sad face. The kids ran to her.

“Of course we miss you!” they said in unison. The girls laughed at their actions.

“What are you doing here?” they heard Rap Monster’s voice. The girls stood up and looked at them.

“We always come here to play with the kids,” Haein replied.

“Really? That’s…unexpected…” Suga said.

“Yah, what do you mean by that?” Sungrin asked him.

“Nothing,” he quickly said and hid behind Rap Monster.

“Have you finished performing?” Haein asked them.

“Just a few more songs, then we’re leaving,” Jimin answered.

 “Do you have anywhere else to go after this?” V asked the girls.

“No,” Haein replied. “Why?”

“Do you want to have dinner with us?” Suga invited.

“We’re planning to eat bulgogi,” Jungkook added.

Haein looked at Sungrin. “What do you say, unnie?” she asked the older girl.

“I don’t mind, it’s up to you,” Sungrin said. Haein shrugged.

“Sure,” she told the boys. The boys cheered happily.

 

While waiting for their meat to cook, the boys played ‘007 Bbang!’ to pass the time. Haein and Sungrin just watched them while taking care of the meat. Their table was the noisiest in the restaurant. Luckily they chose to sit on the 2nd floor, so there weren’t that many people around.

“Okay, guys! Stop playing! The meat is done!” Haein announced. All of them quickly took hold of their chopsticks and started eating. Sungrin shook her head at their behaviours. They definitely didn’t behave like the people at their ages.

“Eat slowly or you’ll choke,” she advised. The boys nodded, but didn’t slow down their tempo.

“I have a feeling that they’ll order an extra portion of meat and another bowl of rice each,” Haein whispered to her. Sungrin chuckled.

“Come on, let’s eat.” The girls also started eating.

“Eat a lot, noonas. We’ll pay for the food,” Jungkook told them.

“Aniya, kwaenchana, we’ll pay too,” Haein quickly said.

“Kwaenchana, we’ve planned this since last week. We’ll pay for it,” Rap Monster insisted.

“Komawo,” the girls said in unison.

“No problem, en joy your food,” Jin said with a smile.

“Do you two like dancing?” J-hope asked them.

“Haein loves it, I prefer singing, but I can dance a little. But not freestyle though. My freestyle dance really ,” Sungrin honestly said.

“You’ve never seen my freestyle yet. It’s totally out of the world,” Rap Monster said. s started giggling.

“Is it that bad?” Haein asked.

“Don’t try to imagine it, ‘cause you’ll never match the real thing,” Jimin answered.

“At least I’m the best composer in the group,” the leader pointed out his talent.

Sungrin’s face brightened up. “Really? Can you teach me?” she asked excitedly.

Rap Monster smiled. “Sure, no problem.”

“Someone’s going to be jealous~” J-hope sang.

“What? Who?” Sungrin asked. She looked at Rap Monster. “Do you have a girlfriend?”

The boys and Haein laughed at her silly question. V patted the girl’s back. “It’s better if you don’t know.” All of them laughed louder because of her baffled expression.