Chap 2

Make You Fall For Me

Sungrin and Haein really enjoyed themselves. They sang and dance along to the songs that they know. After the fourth performance, the MC stepped onto the dance floor again.

“Boys and girls, the next group is the group that you’re waiting for! They’re hot! They’re handsome! They’re flawless! Do you know who they are???”

“BTS!!!”

“Say it again!!!!”

“BTS!!!!!!!”

“Give a big applause to BTS!!!”

The MC stepped away, allowing 5 boys to enter the floor. A few girls were whispering.

“Where are J-hope and Jin?”

“I’m sure they’re here just now.”

Sungrin looked at Haein. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, some of the members are missing,” Haein replied.

“Excuse me, ladies… J-hope and Jin are coming through,” a male spoke from behind them. Before they could turn around, someone held their shoulders and brought them to the dance floor. Sungrin and Haein exchanged glances.

“This song is for you, ladies,” Jimin said seductively and winked at them. The girls in the crowd squealed.

“They’re so lucky!”

“I want to be at their places!”

The boys started to dance and sing. Haein and Sungrin tried to get back to their places, but there were a few guys guarded behind them to prevent them from going anywhere.

“Do you think they got the wrong person?” Sungrin whispered to her cousin.

Haein snorted. “They purposely did this. Those guys used to go to our school. They know that no one had ever succeeded in seducing us, that’s why they’re doing this,” Haein explained. Sungrin nodded.

Finally it’s the bridge part. Jungkook and Jimin went towards the girls and walked around them, plus stared at them in the eyes while singing the lyrics.

 

JUNGKOOK

Doegopa neoui oppa (I want to be  your oppa)
neoreul hyanghan naui maeumeul wae molla (why don’t you know my heart for you)

 

JIMIN

Nareul moreun cheokhaedo chagaun cheokhaedo (Even if you ignore me, even if you’re cold)
Neol mireonaejin motagesseo (I can’t push you out of my mind)

 

JUNGKOOK

Doegopa neoui oppa (I want to be your oppa)
Neoui namjaga doelgeoya dugo bwa (I will be your man just watch)

 

JIMIN

Naui maeumi nege datorok (So that my heart can touch yours)
Jigeum dallyeogal geoya (I will run to you right now)

 

After they had finished, the boys went back to their friends and continued to dance, but their eyes were still on the two girls. Eventhough they didn’t show it on their expressions, Haein and Sungrin were actually slightly shaken by the boys. Their heartbeats increased and they were fluttered by their charms.

When BTS had finished performing, Haein and Sungrin quickly left the place. None of them seemed to be in their right mind.

“Unnie~” Haein began, but Sungrin quickly cut her off.

“You feel it too, right? Your heart beats faster and you feel like you’re bewitched!” she said excitedly.

Haein nodded. “I thought I was the only one,” she said, almost sounded relief.

“We can’t let them know about this,” Sungrin muttered.

“Hello, ladies~”

The girls turned around and saw BTS, who were smiling at them. “What do you think of the performance?” Rap Monster asked them.

“Nothing I’ve never seen before,” Sungrin answered calmly. The boys were taken aback by her calm and unexpected reply, but they hid it.

Jimin held out his hand to Sungrin. “Hi, my name is Jimin. I’m 19 years old, 2 years younger than you,” he introduced himself. It took a few moments until Sungrin reached out her hand and shook his.

“Jung Sungrin.”

“And I’m Jungkook, 17 years old,” Jungkook introduced himself to Haein. “Your name is Lee Haein, I already know that,” he quickly added before Haein could open .

“Since you’ve got our names, we’ll get going,” Haein said and was about to leave when Jungkook held her hand.

“What’s the rush, noona? We can hangout together,” he said.

Haein slowly pulled her hand from his grasp. “No, thanks, we have a lot of other things to do.”

The girls turned to leave, but they’re stopped again by Jimin. “Please, I’d be glad to buy a drink for you, Sungrin noona.”

“That’s so nice of you, but I’m really sorry I’ll have to say no,” Sungrin said. “Come on, Haein.” After the third attempt, the girls finally managed to leave the place. Jimin and Jungkook looked at their retreating figures longingly.

“Haein noona’s voice is so nice,” Jungkook said with a dreamy look on his face.

J-hope smacked the maknae’s head. “Get a grip, Jungkook. She’s not falling for you.”

“Come one, we should go,” V said. Jimin took one final glance towards the girls before he followed his friends.