Chap 12

Make You Fall For Me

In order to not let Sungrin found them by accident, Jungkook was sent to bring Sungrin to a shopping mall with an excuse 'to help him find a new clothes for a blind date'. Haein and the rest of BTS members gathered at the park.

"So, when's her birthday again?" J-hope asked Haein.

"On Saturday, next week," the girl replied.

"Have you ever done something like this for her before?" asked Rap Monster. Haein shook her head.

"My family normally made a simple party for her. Her parents, well... You don't have to know about it."

"That's okay," said Jin with a smile. Jimin, who knew about Sungrin's family, just kept quiet.

"So, what's the plan?" V asked excitedly.

"Since Sungrin never experienced this, we should make it memorable for her," Suga told them.

"Exactly," Rap Monster agreed. "We'll save the pranks for next year."

V turned to look at Haein. "What does noona likes?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we can record a video message for her."

"That's a good idea," said Jin. "Then, we can do it like this." Jin began explaining his ideas. The others also added their ideas. After almost 30 minutes, their discussion finally ended.

"Do you think noona will like it?" Jimin asked with anxiety.

"I'm sure she'll love it," Haein replied. "Thanks for doing this, guys. I really appreciate it."

"No problem, Haein. We're happy that we can be part of the event," Rap Monster said with a smile.

 

 

After accompanying Jungkook for almost 3 hours, Sungrin finally arrived home. She immediately collapsed on the bed. Then, someone knocked the door. Sungrin groaned.

"Nuguseyo?" she shouted.

"It's me, Jimin!"

"Just come in! I'm too tired to open the door!"

Jimin entered the apartment with his spare keys. He giggled when he saw the exhausted Sungrin. "Noona, kwaenchana?" he asked as he sat on the bed. Sungrin shook her head.

"I feel like I'm dying."

"I thought you are the shopping type."

"You thought wrong. Haein is the one who loves shopping." Sungrin looked at him. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing important. I'm just bored." Jimin looked at her. "Do you want me to give you a foot massage?" He offered. Sungrin sprang up to a sitting position.

"Yah, how can you just offer to massage someone's feet? Dwaesseo, I'm okay," she refused.

"What's wrong with massaging your feet?"

"Nothing... It's just... Never mind..." Sungrin laid on her back. Jimin stood up.

"I'll do it. Hold on, I'll take the things that I need." Before Sungrin could stop him, he disappeared into the bathroom. A few moments later, he appeared with a basin of warm water, two towels on both of his shoulders and a small bottle of massaging oil.

Sungrin went under her blanket. "I don't want to do it!" She protested. Jimin reached under the blanket, grabbed both of her feet and dragged her towards the edge of the bed. When she knew that she couldn't win against him, she stopped struggling and just let him do what he wanted. Jimin put her feet into the basin. Then, he wet one of the towels and thoroughly wiped her calves. Sungrin just let him work quietly. Deep inside, she was touched by his action. No one had ever done something like that to her before. "Jimin-ah..." she softly called him.

"Hmm?"

"Komawo..."

Jimin looked up at her and smiled. "If you ever need a massage, just let me know. But next time, I'll charge 10000 won per hour," he joked, knowing that Sungrin might start tearing. The girl laughed.

"Arasseo... Have you ever massaged someone before?"

"Yup... I've massaged BTS members and also our late guardian. Other than them, there's no one else."

"Chincha? I'm the first one? I mean, other than them?"

"Eo, noona's the first one," he said with a smile. *And probably the only one too.* He thought.

"Wah... I'm a very lucky person... hahaha..." Sungrin said merrily. Jimin just smiled.