Chap 9

Make You Fall For Me

Jimin accompanied Sungrin to receive her treatment meanwhile the other boys headed to Jungkook’s room.

“You can go with the boys if you want to,” she told.

“I want to be with you,” Jimin said without hesitation. “How can you handle the pain?” he asked in wonder.

“Like I’ve said, this is not the first time I got hurt. I broke my arm once and twisted my ankles more than five times,” she replied calmly.

Jimin looked at her in awe. “You’re amazing.” Sungrin chuckled while shaking her head. Finally, her name was called. Jimin followed her into the treatment room. The doctor examined her wound.

“The wound is quite deep. What caused it?” the doctor asked her.

“Someone attacked her with a penknife,” Jimin answered.

“It has to be stitched. Come over here,” the doctor beckoned towards another desk.

When the doctor began the stitching, Jimin made funny expressions on his face. Sungrin couldn’t contain her laughter.

“Why are you making faces?” she asked, still laughing.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” he scrunched up his face.

“It doesn’t hurt that much now because of the anesthetic, but it’ll hurt later on,” she told him. After a few moments, the stitching was finally done. They headed to Jungkook’s room after taking her medicine.

“Unnie! Are you okay?” Haein asked as soon as they entered the room. Seeing her glassy eyes, Sungrin knew that she had been crying.

“I’m fine, dongsaeng. Don’t worry,” Sungrin gave her a hug.

“I’m sorry, everything is my fault,” Haein apologized.

“If there’s anyone that should take the blame, it would be the guys who disturbed you and Jungkook. Don’t blame yourself, do you understand?” Sungrin asked in a strict voice. Haein nodded.

To Sungrin’s surprise, Jin and Rap Monster hugged her. Jimin clenched his fists when Rap Monster stuck out his tongue. V, J-hope and Suga bit their lips to suppress their laughter.

“Thanks, Sungrin. We owe you one,” Jin said gratefully when he let go of her.

“No problem. Jungkook also saved Haein from those bastards at school. I’m just returning the favor,” she told them.

“I’ll stay here for the night. You guys can go home first,” Rap Monster said.

“Okay, take care,” Sungrin said.

“We’ll stay here for a while. You’ll be fine, right?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah, thanks for worrying,” Sungrin said with a smile. She patted his shoulder before she left the room with Haein. As soon as the girls left, Jimin hit Jin and Rap Monster. The other three finally burst into laughter.

“You don’t have to hug her like that!” he said as he hit them.

“It’s not our fault she’s more comfortable with us than she is with you,” Rap Monster teased the kid.

“At least she noticed you,” Suga said to lighten the boy’s mood. Jimin looked at him.

“What do you mean?” he asked, puzzled.

“She patted your shoulder before she left, didn’t she?” J-hope explained. A wide smile appeared on Jimin’s face.

“Park Jimin is excited!” V announced. All of them laughed when Jimin blushed.

 

After the school ended on the next day, Haein headed straight to the hospital to check on Jungkook. To her relief, the boy was conscious.

“Noona!” he greeted happily. Haein sat on the chair next to the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Haein asked in concern.

Jungkook smiled. “I’m fine, thanks for asking,” he replied.

“Mianhae, this all happened because of me,” Haein lowered her head. Jungkook held her shoulder.

“Aniya, noona… You don’t have to blame yourself. I can’t forgive myself if I just let them do something to you,” he told her.

“Komawo, Jungkook-ah…”

At that moment, Jin entered the room. “Aah, you’re already here. I was waiting for you at school to bring you here,” he said to Haein.

“Mianhae, oppa. I was worried so I came here as soon as I can.”

“Did those guys disturb you again?” Jin asked her.

“Ani, they’re probably scared of getting hit again,” she answered with a grin.

“Rap Mon hyung told me about Sungrin noona. She’s so cool. I wish I was there to see it,” Jungkook said enthusiastically.

Jin chuckled. “Geokjeongma, one day you’ll see it too. Sungrin was so cool even when the guy cut her forearm with the penknife.”

“What?” Jungkook shouted, causing the other two to jump. “Sungrin noona was hurt?”

“She’s fine, don’t worry. She won’t like it if you worry so much about her,” Haein told him. Jungkook pouted. “Yah, don’t show that face to her when she comes. She hates it,” Haein reminded him.

“Arasseo, but I can’t help feeling sorry for her,” the maknae said.

“Just don’t show it to her. It makes her feel weak,” Jin added.

“Arasseo, I won’t show it,” he promised. Jin ruffled his hair.

“I wish you are this obedient every single day, the eldest commented. Haein looked at him.

“He’s not?” she asked. Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“Ani, he loves bullying his hyungs, especially V and Jimin…no…especially Jimin,” Jin replied.

“Oh, really? I didn’t know that,” she looked at the maknae with raised eyebrows. Jungkook blushed and lowered his head. The other two laughed at him.