Chap 3

Make You Fall For Me

Sungrin got on her bed. When she closed her eyes, the scene when Jimin sang while staring at her replayed her mind. She tried to shove the thought away, but the more she tried, the clearer it became.

“Unnie, are you asleep?” Haein knocked on her door.

“Ani, come in,”Sungrin said. Haein entered the room and lay down next to Sungrin.

“Unnie, I can’t stop thinking about Jungkook,” Haein told her.

“And I can’t sleep because of Jimin,” Sungrin also told Haein her problem. Both of them let out a sigh simultaneously. “We’re in trouble, Haein. A very big trouble.”

“I know, but I can’t help it. They their younger, but they definitely know how to shake us.”

“What if we meet them again? If the boys are serious, they’ll probably keep appearing in front of us.”

“I guess we need to resist them. They can’t know we’re falling for them.” The girls didn’t say anything after that.

 

BTS had just arrived at their dorm. Jungkook, V and J-hope were quarrelling about who should shower first, Rap Monster and Jin headed straight to their shared bedroom, meanwhile Suga went to stuff his stomach.

Jimin sat on the armchair in the balcony while staring at the night sky. His thoughts kept going back to Sungrin, an older girl whom he just met for the first time and managed to catch his attention without even doing anything. He couldn’t figure out how she managed to do that, but he didn’t mind it either. All that he wanted to think was how to make her fall for him.

“What’s up, Jimin?” V suddenly appeared next to him. Jimin jumped a little.

“Gosh, you startled me…” Jimin rubbed his chest. V went to sit on the floor in front of him.

“Are you still thinking about the girls?” V asked him.

Jimin chuckled. “More like, that girl. I don’t even know why I’m attracted to her,” he replied.

“Are you sure it’s not because of her body or anything?” V asked suspiciously.

“Yah, I’m not that kind of guy, okay!” Jimin quickly said. His friend laughed at his reaction. “Honestly speaking, if it’s about body, there are other girls who are better than her. It’s just… I don’t know… It just happened. When I saw her for the first time, I was like ‘Wow!’, and she didn’t even do anything,” he explained.

“There’s only one explanation to that,” V said.

“What is it?” Jimin asked excitedly.

“Love at first sight,” V answered. “And love at first sight is never an easy one, buddy. You need to work for it.” V stood up and patted Jimin’s shoulder. “Good luck on that,” he said before he went inside. Jimin let out a sigh.

 

Jungkook lay down on his bed while staring at the ceiling. When he’s tired of lying on his back, he turned to his sides. In the end, he tossed around the bed until his bed sheet crumpled.

“Haein noona… Haein noona… Haein noona…” he kept muttering while shaking his head from side to side. After a while, he stopped. “Whoa…that’s dizzying…”

Jungkook’s story was a bit different from Jimin’s. Jungkook had no feelings whatsoever towards Haein before. He just wanted to do the teasing because he thought it’s fun. However, when he looked into Haein’s eyes while singing, he felt different. There’s something in her eyes that captivated him and he’s determined to see those eyes again at any costs. Then, he remembered something. He quickly left the room and went to find Jimin.

“Jimin hyung! Jimin hyung!” he shouted.

“I’m in the kitchen!” he heard Jimin shouted. Jungkook quickly ran towards him.

“Hyung! I have an idea!”

“What idea?” Jimin asked before he drank his juice. Jungkook sat in front of him.

“Hyung, I think we can get close to the girls!” the maknae said. Jimin’s eyes widened.

“Really? How?”

“I’ve heard the teachers talked about Haein noona before. On weekends, she always visits an orphanage to play with the kids there. Why don’t we go there?”

Jimin frowned. “And do what? We can’t just barge in there.” Jungkook didn’t say anything for a while. Then, he snapped his fingers.

“We’ll perform for them. We’ll choreograph some fancy steps suitable for kids and we’ll perform there as volunteers!” he voiced out his idea. Jimin hugged the boy.

“You’re a genius, Jungkook! Let’s tell them about his!” The boys gathered their group members in the living room and told them about their idea. The boys’ jaws dropped.

“You want us to waste our free times for two girls?” Rap Monster asked in disbelief.

“They’re not just girls!” Jungkook exclaimed.

“They’re the ladies who’ll be our girlsfriends IF you help us,” Jimin pressed the word ‘if’.

“What will we get by doing this for you?” Jin asked. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

“Urmmm…you’ll get great sister-in-laws?” Jungkook suggested. J-hope and V hit their own foreheads, meanwhile the other three shook their heads.

“Oh, come on! We’ve been together for years and you can’t even help us with this?” Jimin complained. Jin and Rap Monster looked at each other. Finally, Rap Monster let out a sigh.

“Arasseo, we’ll help you…” he told them.

Jimin and Jungkook hugged and spun in circles. After that they went to give each of their members a hug. Rap Monster just laughed at their childish reactions.