Chapter 18 (Final Chapter)

What Exactly Am I to You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A passionate kiss shared between two long-lost lovers with each of them pouring their emotions into each move; each swirl of the tongue to express how eager they were to explore old territories, each on the lips as they drew apart to catch their breaths signified how they never wanted to let each other go ever again and each violent nibble on the bottom lip was a gentle painful reminder to never hurt each other ever again.

But the kiss soon escalated into a full-on make-out session consisting of the two males shoving their tongues far too deep down the sensitive throat, tongues reaching to places once roamed to re-experience the delicious taste of each other’s cavern and going beyond to explore new territories. It wasn’t about conveying sweet emotions anymore, the tongues were being stuck way too far down the throat for it to be sweet anymore, it was about regaining ownership over the other party. It was demanding and possessive; they were claiming each other.

Hands were roaming all over both bodies, tangling in the strands which had grown longer and slightly coarser due to the harmful dye treatment, sliding up and down the vast expanse of the back to measure the angle of the arch as the two bodies drew impossibly closer, squeezing onto waistlines and re-adjusting the grip so that hands would fit nicely around the sides, fingers were pinching and twisting s while the brain mentally calculated how long it took for it to become erected and finally a strong, firm grip around the swollen to re-familiarize themselves with the girth of their well-endowed lover.

They broke away from each other for a breather and a thin line of saliva remained the string of connection between them. Hyukjae was quick to utilize his long tongue to do a y twirl, breaking the man-made connector before staring into dark brown orbs, his own glistening with heartfelt emotions.

“I love you so much Hae…I’m sorry…”

The tears were threatening to fall but Donghae was quick enough to cup the smooth cheeks and reassured the guilty party, “it’s ok honey.”

True enough, no words were needed between the two. Yes, Hyukjae has been nothing short of an to Donghae for the past decade, hiding the beautiful truth from him and forcing him to withstand the harshness of reality as a result of his façade. A million apologies would never have been enough for the crime Hyukjae committed but it was after all Eunhae; the one and only. Forgiveness was granted without seeking for it, love was given unconditionally, emotions were exchanged wordlessly and the feelings they had for each other was eternally unwavering.

The blue-haired beauty slid his hand downwards, caressing the defined jawline he loved, down the delicious neck, chest and abs over the material before lifting the obstruction as the willing party raised both hands, surrendering to his fate. Exposing himself to his lover, he saw the dark brown orbs shimmer in delight before the gaze intensified to something easily recognizable; lust. The younger drew his fingers down the delicate body as his eyes followed through, relishing in both the tingling senses of his touch and sight.

Hyukjae smiled endearingly at the other, conveying to him the message that all that truly belonged to him now before he proceeded to unveil his own eye candy. Removing the top of the gorgeous male, he boldly followed through with the removal of pants, speeding up the process and bringing forward the happening of the inevitable.

His boyfriend returned the favour by stripping him of his bottoms as well, until the two stunning males were sitting on a single bed in nothing but their underwear. They then took their time in enjoying the view, relishing in the beauty which they could now official declare as their property. As the moonlight shone in and caused the hot bodies to glisten, the picture never looked more perfect than it did tonight.

They never had the chance to truly admire the other, both busy concealing their feelings and rushing through the act of ing instead of cherishing each other in the most intimate of bonding sessions. Now that they had the rest of their lives together, they could slow down the pace and enjoy each moment.

The blond took his shaky fingers and wrapped it around the neck of the other as he pulled him in for another lip-locking session, this time even more eager and needy. The rough exchange of saliva between the two males soon escalated into a mess of , bites and which traversed across the whole length of the body. s were being pecked at, necks were ravished to a point of hickeys painting an unknown picture and abs were being coated with a thin layer of sticky moisture. The two predators were ready to devour their prey with their claws out, leaving behind long scratch marks, a symbol of ownership and finger prints were left behind on their favourite body parts namely the chest and as they squeezed on them.

Unknowingly, boxers both black and pink were being ripped off the bodies and littered in a random part of the bedroom floor as hands finally claimed the most sacred of all body parts. Despite being in front of Hyukjae countless of times before, never has Donghae felt so open and exposed; it wasn’t just his physical state that was on display this time round, he was wearing his heart externally as well, baring his entire soul to the love of his life.

Staring down at his willing prey, Hyukjae basked in the beauty presented to him, a heaving body with lips slightly apart and eyes fluttering shut due to the immense pleasure. The moisture in his eyes increased significantly as he asked himself, “how stupid have I been to not appreciate such a beauty?”

“I feel equally lucky Hyukjae,” the y voice called from below, causing a single drop of tear to fall from the light brown orbs as the love of his life returned his hidden emotions knowingly.

“I love you, Hae, so very very much. And I swear I will never hurt you ever again.”

A toothy smile was flashed, “I trust you.”

He brought his hands down to fleshier ones, intertwining their hands together before sliding the length of the arm upwards, causing a stretch in their biceps as hands were outreached above their heads. Putting his weight on his hands, Hyukjae lowered himself onto the body below, causing friction between the two erected members and sending a massive earthquake throughout both bodies as they let out a simultaneous moan of pleasure. Pressing his forehead against the petite’s he uttered another confession he always wanted to at every love-making session, “I love you, Hae.”

The declaration was graciously replied with a similar one as Donghae tilted his head up to close the gap between their lips, placing a gentle peck on the luscious lips. Cheekily pulling his leg upwards to softly knee his lover’s painful , he was signalling for him to go on.

Groaning at his mischievous lover’s antics, he countered it with a tickle attack, pinching Donghae in places he knew he was sensitive and nuzzling his nose against his favourite spot on his lover’s neck where he could have a whiff of his unique smell which belonged only to Donghae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter