I feel like a monster

The Rising Love

[Skillet-Monster]


It was 11 pm.Fein was still on her bed.She doesn't even remember that she need to pick up Juno at Kindergarten.She was woke up by her loud ringtone. Fein answered it. "Yeoboseyo?" "Hello?Fein?Are you in kindergarten now?" Fein's eyes widen.She stood up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. "Yes,yes.I'm on the way now,aunty.Don't worry,hehe." Fein then hung up the phone.She took a quick shower and wore a simple black t-shirt with a jacket paired with a skinny jeans and purple sneakers.She ran to the kindergarten since it's not that far and was relieved that she can make it there just in time.

Suddenly,Fein bumped into a guy that was carrying books in his hands.The books fell.The guy then kneels down and picked up the books on the floor.Fein apologise and bowed to the guy "I'm so sorry." The guy then stood up. "D...O?" Fein's eyes widen. "Why are you here?Are you working here in this kindergarten?" D.O nodded and sat on the bench. "Sit here." Fein sat beside him. "So you're really working here?"

D.O nodded again. "Yes.Since i'm from a poor family,my parents couldn't afford to pay for my school fees since they're old.I'm the one who works to support my family and to pay for my and my sister's school fees." "You had a sister?!" Fein's eyes widen.D.O nodded. "Her name is Kyungri." D.O smiled to Fein. "She's schooling at Kirin Art High School." Fein was shocked. "But Kirin art is..." "I know.It's the most expensive and hardest school to get in.But you should hear she sings.Her voice is angelic...and for the school fees,i do a part time job in summer." "You're a good brother and of course a good son.You really care about your family.Your mom must be so proud of her son but you shouldn't overwork." Fein smiled back to D.O "Thank-"

"Aunty!!!!!" Juno ran to Fein and hugged her tightly. Juno looks at D.O and back to Fein "Do you know teacher Kyungsoo o_ o?" Fein nodded "He's my classmate,Juno." Juno nodded "Oh really?He's my english teacher." "I never heard you speak english before." Fein said in english. "I've been learning it since i'm a kid and since i'm a mix of Korean and aussie." D.O replied back in english. Fein's mouth hang open "Aussie!?Are you serious?" "Yes."

Xiumin's phone rang. "Hello?" "We have your friend." One of the masked guy caress Taeyeon's cheek "If you want to save her....You know where to go and come alone or we'll kill your friend." "Xiumin,save-" "TAEYEON!" They hung up. "Damn it." Xiumin teleported to the Getsugo Mountain and punched the bodyguard's face and disguise as the guy he punched. No one could recognise him because he wore a skull black mask and entered the place where Taeyeon was locked up.Xiumin threw the mask away and changed to himself. He kicked the door and the door hang open.

"Tae-" "Wow that's great.You made it to this level....So proud of you." Xiumin glared at the guy. "What do you want from me?Don't involve her." "Chill.I won't hurt her." The guy caressed Taeyeon's cheek. "I'll only hurt her a lil and she'll like it for sure.Draco,Zeref.Lock him up.But make sure he can't watch the show." The guy smirked to the other 2 guys.Draco and Zeref then dragged Xiumin to the other room and locked him up "Damn...there's nothing i could do now..except for that." In the room Taeyeon at,the guy tied Taeyeon and undress her leaving her in only bra and underwear.The guy was about to unhook Taeyeon's bra when Xiumin used his power to freeze the cage then he punch the cage and the cage started to break.

"So he used his power..." Taeyeon cried. "Don't cry,sweetie.I won't do anything to you cause your precious one used his power." Xiumin crept slowly to the guards when they're not looking.He goes in between Draco and Zeref then freeze the floor.Everything froze.All that's left is Xiumin that isn't frozen.The guards can't even talk or walk. They can only watch Xiumin escaping from the room to find where Taeyeon at.

"How come this tower is this big...Which room is it?!" Xiumin thought. Then he heard Taeyeon screamed. "Nice.Scream more,i want him to hear you." Xiumin then kicked the door and he released his power through his hand and to freeze the guy.The guy blocked Xiumin's power with his power.A big explosion was made with their powers. "Last time i check,i'm stronger than you.How dare you to fight me with that small amout of power?" The guy laughed and kicked Xiumin's stomach. Xiumin fell to the ground. "Why can't i move...." Xiumin thought. "Did you forgot?That's one of my power." "Who exactly...are you?" Xiumin said in a weak voice cause he tried so hard move.

The guy threw the mask away. "Lucifer.Forgot me already?" Lucifer pounted. Xiumin tried to move and he can move a little. "Release..her." "Release?Release?! Not that easy.I can't have fun that way." "I TOLD YOU TO RELEASE HER!" Xiumin used his full power to be able to move and release Taeyeon.Xiumin punched Lucifer as many as he can until blood running out of Lucifer's nose.Lucifer fainted and Xiumin is getting weak because he used his full power. "Are you okay Tae?" Xiumin then collapsed in Taeyeon's arms. "Xiumin!" Taeyeon then hugged him tightly.

In the school computer lab.Chanyeol was stalking a girl.Kai took a peek at Who's Chanyeol was stalking. "Woah man who's that girl?She looks so faiiiineee.Totally my type.What a cool girl." "I know right.I visited this page not because i want to buy the wedges.I came here because of her -nosebleeds- and dude,she's mine.So keep dreaming." Then suddenlt and an energy wave pass through. "Someone had used his full power.." "This power is..." "XIUMIN'S!" They said in unison. They used a crystal to teleport to where Xiumin at. "Who are you guys..I won't let Xiumin be in your hands!" Taeyeon then hug Xiumin tighter.

"Woah chill girl.We're in his side-" "Yeol,why is she so y." Kai whispered to Chanyeol. "Stop it,Kim Jongin.We're not here for her we're here to help Xiumin." Chanyeol then took out a crystal then teleported all of them to Lay's house. Chanyeol took off his jacket and put it on Taeyeon. "Here.Sorry,Kai is a erted alien.I'm Chanyeol anyways." Taeyeon shook her head. "It's okay.,..but please save Xiumin.Chanyeol-ssi." "Follow me.This is Lay's house.Our friend too and yes we do have powers.This is our secret.You're the only one who knows about it.So please keep it secret no matter what." Taeyeon nodded.

Lay healed Xiumin with his power and Chanyeol explained EXO everything and asked them to visit Xiumin.After 10 minutes,the EXO guys barged in the door and shower Chanyeol and Kai with Questions.All of them was here except for Luhan since he got a soccer practise and he apologised to Chanyeol that he can't make it.Chanyeol understand Luhan's situation and forgave him.Suho's the first one to hug Xiumin tightly but Lay knocked Suho's head because Xiumin isn't in a good condition yet and he just healed Xiumin.

Xiumin laughed and tried to stand up. "Don't move.You're not fully healed yet so just lay there.." "But...." Xiumin looked at Lay with his big eyes."What about my work?" Taeyeon then interrupted "It's okay.I'll explain the boss on why you can't come for several days." "Thank you,Tae." Xiumin smiled to her.The jacket then fell down. "Woah~" The exo guys stared at Taeyeon's body. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT?S! DON'T LOOK AT TAE!" Kai smirked "Then you're the only one who can look huh?" Xiumin nodded and picked up the jacket then put it on Tae. "Because she's mine." Tae blushed "Xiu...min.." "Oh god! Get a room guys!" Tao complained. "We're already in a room so it's better if you guys get out." "But..." Tao was about to continue his words when Suho whispered. "Let them be.Let's go." Suho dragged Tao and all of the boys out of the room.

Xiumin Hugged Taeyeon then Taeyeon let go of Xiumin. "You should rest.Don't move too much." Taeyeon hold Xiumin's hand. "It's my shift tonight.Don't worry i'll be fine." Taeyeon waits until Xiumin sleeps.After she was sure Xiumin was in dreamland,she tried to lets go of Xiumin's hand but Xiumin hold her hand toghter. "Where are you going?" Xiumin asked with his eyes closed but he slowly open them.Taeyeon smiled "I'll be back and shouldn't you be sleeping?"

Xiumin goes closer to Taeyeon's face like he was about to kiss her. "I can't sleep when you're holding my hand.Or else i'll only dream about you." Taeyeon blushed "Haha,cutie." Xiumin kissed Tae's cheek.Taeyeon then decided to leave before her face is going to burn from Xiumin's words. "Ah...S-see you later!" She ran to the door and closed it tightly. "Aish...Why does he enjoy making me shy?!" Taeyeon said while she was standing out of Lay's room.She was so shy.Without her knowing,Xiumin was eavesdropping from the other side of the door. Xiumin shouted "Because you're just so cute with that face of yours!" Xiumin enjoyed teasing her so much.

Taeyeon blushed more. "How did he hears me?" She thought. Lay interrupted "Do you like him?It seems that he likes you." Taeyeon jumped back "How long were you here?!" "Long enough to hear your conversation with him." "You were eavesdropping?!" "No,as you can see,i'm carrying a tray with porridge and water for Xiumin.You guys are cute together anyway.So i'm not againts it." Lay walks to the door "We're not-" Taeyeon's words got cutted. "Just admit it." Lay enter the room,leaving Taeyeon speechless.Taeyeon got out of the house with saying goodbye to the EXO members.

She got in the taxi.Xiumin was watching her from the room. "Min" "Min!" "Huh?Yea?What is it?" "Spacing out again" "No." Xiumin gave Lay an awkward smile. "You should confess.It's not or never.I'm not responsible if you're heartbroken when you see her with another guy." Lay walks out of the room with the tray. "Lay is right..." Xiumin thought.Meanwhile in Tritan world,Crystal was healing his brother,Lucifer.Lucifer woke up.

"Stupid,didn't i asked to don't mess with them?Look what happened to you." "But...Crystal,i did this for you.You know it right? and moreover Luhan is there.I need to take a revenge.I must kill him." Crystal slapped Lucifer. "DON'T YOU DARE." She walks to the door and stops "If this happened once again,i won't heal you." Crystal proceed to walks out of the room.The triplet which are Kouen,Koumei and Kouha ran to the kingdom and bumped to Crystal.

Crystal stood up and knocked their heads. "Are you nuts?WHY ARE YOU RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY?!" They bowed. "We're sorry,my lady.We heard that Lucifer is injured.We just wanna see how his condition is." Crystal took a deep breath then shouted at them "My brother is in a bad condition now get out of here cause i don't want for anyone to visit..HIM!: The triplets nodded "Yes,my lady." Crystal then walked away.

"Let's go." Koumei said and they entered Lucifer's room and asked him a lot of questions. "Are you okay?" "Do you hurt anywhere?" "Who did this to you?" "Why don't you ask for our help?" "SHUT UP!" "Don't ask so many questions at a time.I just got healed by Crys." "I know.We bumped into her on our way and she scold us.She was like "Now get out of here because i don't want anyone to visit him!"That's what she said,sir." Kouha imitated Crystal.Lucifer shook his head. "Aish that girl she's younger than three of you but she didn't even respect you guys." "It's okay,master.We understand that she won't change." They all laughed.

Without they knowing,Crystal hears all of their conversation.She enters the room with a black aura around her. "Here's your porridge,lovely big brother." She puts the porridge on the table.She was about to walk back when she trips on purpose and freeze Kouha.She rolled her eyes at Kouha and did an evil smile. "Serve yourself." She walked away without feeling guilty and laughed to herself.Kouen and Koumei tried to touch him but their weakness are both ice which is one of Crystal's power.

Lucifer got off the bed and walked forward to Kouha. "Aish that girl.Always give me a lot of works.Such a troublemaker." Lucifer unfreeze Kouha and Kouha was freezing to death and fall to his knees "I'm so cold!" Kouen helps Kouha to warm himself. "Thanks.I feel better,en." "You better apologize to Crystal or she'll treat us badly." Kouha nodded and heads to Cyrstal's room.He knocked and Crystal asked him to come in.He enters the room. "Ah..Crys i'm-" What is this black aura...Kouha tought.Crystal glared at him "WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT." Crystal said with her evil eyes. "I-i just want to apologize about earlier." Kouha said. Crystal kicked Kouha out of her room. "GO.AWAY.I WON'T EVER FORGIVE YOU." She then closed the door.Kouha sighed then head back to Lucifer's room.He fell to his knees. "I...failed." Black aura surrounded him. "What do we do T^T!" Koumei and Kouen said.


Done with chap 7. :DDD Beach adventure is next.More exciting chapters to read so subscribe to us and upvote this story.Thank you so much.^-^ and to remind all of you guys,It's not Taeyeon from SNSD.^^