Bad memories

The Rising Love

[EXO-K-Baby,Don't Cry]


After Lay asked her to leave him alone,Fein headed to her home.On her way,she bumped into a stranger.She said sorry and the stranger said it's okay.She continued to head to home. "Lay! I'm here~" "KNOCK KNOCK!!!~" Lay walks to the door "Hey come in." Xiumin saw Lay's swollen eyes. "Are you okay?Did something happened?" Xiumin stares into Lay's eyes. "No it's nothing.Just..dusk went in my eyes." Xiumin looks around and his eyes focused to tea on the table "I know you very well Lay,you're like a brother to me.You don't usually drinks tea on this time.Not to mention you hate drinking it at day.You only drink tea at night to stay up late." Lay gulped and explained that there was a hold friend came to visit him earlier and just got home.

Xiumin was about to say something but Lay cutted it with him asking Xiumin to take a sit.Xiumin sat on the couch and looks around "It's been a long time since i last visit you house.Everything has changed.I guess it was since your family passes away." Lay looks down to the floor.Xiumin shouldn't have said that.He knew it so he started a new topic. "Anyway! I had a day off today! Wanna go to Amusement Park?Let's have fun there." Lay nodded to Xiumin and smiled.


[EXO-K-The Star]

Next Morning:-

Fein was so sleepy last night that she tossed everything,everywhere and just went to sleep.After she look a shower,she searched for her socks everywhere but there's no sign of  it.Then she remember everything that happened last night. "WTF WHERE'S MY SOCKS?!" She finally found it and she wore it and headed to school.She was in a hurry because she was late.She ran into the school and bumped to Chanyeol.Chanyeol was shocked when Fein bumped into him.Chanyeol liked Fein since the first time they met at class but he doesn't want to confess his feeling to her so he just act normal in front of her but actually if he's not a coward he'd have been told her straight forwardly and don't even care about the respond he'll get but Fein is different.He had a feeling that he should just keep it in his heart and shut up.

Fein fell to the ground and Chanyeol offered a hand for her to stand up. "Thanks." Fein hold Chanyeol's hand to stand up then she sweep the dusk off of her skirt. Chanyeol was spacing out.He imagined Fein in the wedding dress saying "I do." Fein waved her hand in front of his face "Chanyeol oppa?Gwenchana?" "Uh?What?Uh...yea I'm okay." Chanyeol coughed. "Let's go to the class.We're going to be late."

After the class finished,the class was empy.Fein was packing her things in the bag,ready to go home. "Fein...are you free this night?" Fein shook her head "Nope ... I don't have any plans tonight plus i'm done with all of my homework It's all settled." Luhan looks down. "I wonder if you want to come with ..uhh..tonight?" "Uhm..where to?" Luhan whispered "Secret." Fein smiled "Sure it's a boring night anyway.Nothing to do." Luhan smiled back "Then,let me send you back home." "No it's okay .. Just a block from here. I can walk." Luhan hold her hands and dragged her out of the class "Luhan!! Let me-" Luhan put a finger at Fein's lips to shut her up. "Hush.Let me just send you."

Luhan drove her home.It was quiet.Radio's all that they can hear,Thunder by EXO-K.Luhan send her at the gate. "Go take a shower and get dress.I'll fetch you here when i'm done." Fein took a shower for 20 minutes right after she goes out of the bathroom,she dry her hair with a hair dryer while her eyes are looking around for a y yet a cute dress to wear.Her eyes twinkled at a short mini dress that she bought in Japan.She smirked to the dress.

 

She wears it then applied eyeliner to her eyes and a red lipstick on her lips.She combed her hair and looks at the mirror one last time.She heard a horn sound and she took her purse and walk out to the door.

Luhan was spaced out.Fein poked his shoulder. "Luhan?" Luhan looked at Fein back "Hmm?" "Let's go?" Luhan opened the car's door for Fein and got in the car.Then he drove to the Seoul Nightclub.Fein was shocked to saw the place "A nightclub?What are we going to do here?" Luhan dragged her into the nightclub. "If i said i'm going to take you to a nightclub,you'll say no and so i just bring you here.So let's just have some fun if you don't mind." Fein nodded.Luhan explained that he has a friend that works there for a part time job as a bartender and he'll be the one who serve them. "Xiumin hyung!" Luhan goes to the bar "Your startled me." "I brought a girl here.Can you serve for us?" Xiumin smiled "Sure.Your girlfriend?" Luhan shook his head "No just a classmate."

Then Luhan walked back to their table and Xiumin followed Luhan from behind.Xiumin was shocked to see who the girl was and Fein was shocked too. "You?" They said in unison. "You guys know each other?" They nodded. "I bumped into this guy earlier..didn't know he's your friend." Fein said while blinking for severeal times. Luhan nodded. "Oh..then you guys didn't know each other yet.This guy over here is Xiumin while my classmate i told you hyung,is Fein." Fein bowed to Xiumin "Fein imnida.Nice to meet you,sunbaenim." Xiumin bowed back. "Xiumin here.Nice to meet you too,please be comfortable with me." Fein nodded and looks back at Luhan. "Hyung,as usual." Xiumin nodded to signalled he understand and headed back to the bar to get the order.While they were waiting for their order to be done,Fein asked about Xiumin's personality or profile.


[Imagine Dragons-Demons]

Luhan started to tell about Xiumin. "He's the second year student in our school and also in the same class as Kris and Suho..and one more thing,he's the soccer captain along with me." Fein was confused. "How come i never saw him?" Luhan explained that Xiumin isn't always with EXO and plus he's busy with being a captain of the soccer team. Fein nodded. "Then how did you guys become friends and is he one of the EXO member too?" "Yes,he is ...Uh..that,a long story.I met him in this nightclub actually.I always passed out everytime i drank too much.He was the one who bring me back to his home."

                                                                     -Flashback-

"Tae~Are you done?" Taeyeon nodded. "Let's go." Taeyeon then goes out from the club and was shocked to see the view in front of her. "What's wrong,Tae?" Xiumin asked then looked at Taeyon then to where she was looking at. Tae...let me send you home just let him be there." Taeyeon shook her head "No i'm fine,he's not." Taeyeon then poked the guy's cheek who's laying on the groud,was unconcious."Sir?" Xiumin sighed. "Tae just let him be there." "Oppa...can you do me a favor?" "What is it?" Xiumin looked at Taeyeon. "Please let him be at your home until he regained unconcious." "But Tae...." "Please please please oppa." Taeyeon showed her best puppy eyes to Xiumin.Xiumin sighed "Okay okay." "Yay! Don't worry i'll be safe,okay?" "But you're a girl..it's dangerous to walk alone at night." Taeyeon then proceed to walk to her way "I'll be fine." Taeyeon smiled to Xiumin and walks away.Xiumin then piggyback the guy to his house.He let the guy lay on his bed.He slept on the couch.

Next morning,the guy woke up and he felt light headed. "Where am i?" "Oh you're awake.You're in my house it's okay i'm not gonna hurt you or whatever.I saw you in front of the club last night,passed out.Come to the kitchen and have some breakfast.I prepared pancakes,scrambled eggs and bacons. "Would you like some orange juice?" Xiumin said. "Yeah sure" Luhan said.While they were eating in front of the tv,Xiumin changed the channel to SBS."Woah BTS!" Xiumin's eyes twinkled at the tv. "Who are they..?" Luhan said while eating his pancake "You didn't know them?The rookie group." Luhan answered "I'm not that addiceted with kpop groups.I don't know most of them since i spent most of my times outside of the house and not inside the house." Xiumin looks back at Luhan. "Too socialize eh?" "Not like that." Luhan laughed a bit.

                                                                                  -Present-

"In that one day,he told me everything about him.Even about his family..his history..everything about him."

                                                                                 -Flashback-

A 13 year old Xiumin just came back home from school.He was about to says i'm back when he saw the sight in front of him.His mom kissing another guy.His mom stood up to cup his son's face "Don't you dare to tell this to your father.Don't even dare to open your mouth.Shut up or DON'T CALL ME YOUR MOTHER." Xiumin was too innocent.He loved his mom too much that he kept it as a secret because he doesn't want his mom to get mad at him.

He never saw his mom doing that anymore after the case happened.Then one day,on his way to Lay's house..he forgot to bring his phone.He then goes back to his home.But when he arrived at his house,right after he opened the door."Ssshh.Alright no one's here.Come baby." His mom smirked to the guy and the guy starts to her dress.Xiumin then enter the house "STOP IT!YOU KNOW WHAT MOM?FROM NOW ON I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GOING TO ABANDON ME.I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED ALL OF THIS! BUT I WAS WRONG.TOTALLY WRONG." Xiumin packed his things and took his parents money and left a letter on the dining table."Dear mom and dad,I'm sorry i'm not a good son for you.I'm not good enough.I'm sorry dad i couldn't make your dreams come true,for me to be a doctor.I can't force myself to like a job when i have my own dream job.Mom,i was disappointed with you,really.I hate you,don't call me your son anymore from now on and i took some of your money.I'm sorry. -Minseok."

Xiumin goes out with his bag and his mom stopping him with holding his hand."Minseok-ah..don't go don't leave me-" "I won't change my decision." Xiumin said with a straight face and goes out from the house.

                                                                                                  -Flashback-

"Minseok-ah~" A 11 year old Xiumin came to his dad and sits on his lap. "Nae appa?" "You need to be a doctor when you grow up later,okay?Make dad proud." A 11 year old Xiumin just nodded but as he grows up,he knew he wants to choose his own future.No one can choose for him.Even his dad.

                                                                                -Present-

"He might be smiling.." Luhan looks at Xiumin who's busy at the bar "....but if you know his story life..." Fein's heart touched by Xiumin's story life. "He's strong.Able to stand up on his own." Fein said and smiled to Luhan.Luhan then nodded. Xiumin then came with Luhan's order. "Here you gooo~" Xiumin smiled to Luhan. "Thank you hyung." "No problem."

 After drinking 4 glass of soju,Luhan started to got drunk. "Luhan..stop drinking-" "Why do you only care about Xiumin huh?" Luhan hiccuped. "Do you know how hard my life is?Ahahahaha.I have a family don't worry they didn't die.Ahahahaha.But why do i feel like i don't have one?" Luhan started to cry "They're always busy and sometimes they goes overseas.They don't have time for me.Ahahaha..i always celebrated my birthday alone.Buy gifts for myself and cake.All by myself.What did i do to got all of this treatment?God is-" He passed out.


So how was it?Did you like this chapter? x3 and..new character!! Park Taeyeon.